bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eight words woman use  (Read 5649 times)

stephen

Eight words woman use
« on: April 09, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »

This might sound familiar to some of you guys.

Eight words women use...

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

Still, we cant live without them.

Stephen

charrie

Re: Eight words woman use
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 12:02:32 AM »

Stephen, now we have to kill you..you know way to much. 8) 8)

Thanks for the laugh :D :D

Charrie :-*

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 03:45:03 PM »

Actually this is true and quite simple if you are a woman!!! Can't figure out why you guys don't get it. My husband answers my sentences with focus on the noun and not the verb! Gosh, don't you all know it is the verb that is the most important to us???? Judy

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »

Proper answers, almost always work.

How High ???; yes dear right away :-*.

george. ;D

Astrapho

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 03:10:30 PM »

Oh, no, how did you find out?! :o

stephen

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »

My dear Astrapho, it's all very elementary. Paul says in Rom 1:13 "..... I would not have you ignorant, brethren ...." and so being the more spiritual of the species we are open to what the scriptures say in Eph 6:21  "......the Lord shall make known to you all things"

So please ladies, treat us with the respect we are so worthy of.

Stephen

Astrapho

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »

Haha, great quote ;D

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 01:11:33 PM »

The way I heard it was that Paul was giving ammo to women.  "I would not have you ignorant brethren."  No comma.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

charrie

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 11:10:14 PM »

Opps, there it is!!!!   

Charrie :-*

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 02:01:43 AM »

The way I heard it was that Paul was giving ammo to women.  "I would not have you ignorant brethren."  No comma.

Ouch Ouch Ouch :-\; ignorant brothers huh. :o

george :-X.

gmik

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 08:02:26 PM »

Too funny and too true!! ;D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.