bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "THE" CHURCH VS. "MY" CHURCH  (Read 6031 times)

Deborah-Leigh

"THE" CHURCH VS. "MY" CHURCH
« on: April 11, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »

Our teacher no longer personifies a Church authority in Babylon, or a popular preacher in TBN or the best selling books that make merchandise (making money from the sale ) of Gods word.

1 John 2 : 27 But the anointing which you have received of Him abides in you, and you need not that any MAN (or woman) teach you.

John 14 : 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

DEFINING "CHURCH"
Just what is a "church?" Strong’s Greek Dictionary, #1570. ekklesia, a calling out. (1b) Ekklesia, from ek, "out of," and klesis, "a calling…" So the church is those whom God has CALLED OUT to be His "called out ones," hence, Jesus said, "So the last shall be first, and the first shall be last
http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html

Luke 22 : 25 The kings of the Gentiles  are deified by them and exercise lordship over them: and those in authority over them are called benefactors and well-doers. 26. But this is not to be so with you: on the contrary, let him who is the greatest among you become like the youngest, and him who is the chief and leader like one who serves.
" ... that in all God may be glorified ... " (I Pt. 4:11).

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time." (I Tim. 2:5-6)
http://bible-truths.com/kennedy2.htm

There is so much more to the differences between worldly carnal religiosity and the real Spirit and Mind of Christ in HIS Church.

What differences have you experienced or have become aware of lately?

Arc

aqrinc

Re: "THE" CHURCH VS. "MY" CHURCH
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 03:55:19 PM »

Hi Arc,

The differences are so myriad it would take a few books to write it all. Short beginning though; having been enabled to see how depraved and unworthy i am of anything from GOD. I can without any hesitation give All Praise And Glory To GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ for All that i and every human being ever born will be in due time.

Knowing how to love without expecting anything in return is a Precious Gift From GOD; i am learning how to use that Gift daily. Judging without condemnation is another Gift that i am learning to use; It Is Good.

Having for many years known that Religions of humanity is mans way to be gods; and Christianity IS GOD'S WAY To man; without the deeper understanding of this. Now the Gift Of Discernment comes into the fray, i can start to see and understand why; GOD DOES THINGS EXACTLY THIS WAY for humanity.

1Co 2: 9-16 (MKJV)
9  But as it is written, "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard," nor has it entered into the heart of man, "the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10  But God has revealed them to us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11  For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man within him? So also no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12  But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.
13  These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14  But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15  But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
16  For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

This could go on for several pages but i will stop here for now, more later.

george. :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »

That is so beautifully expressed George.

Is it not amazing how often Christianity quotes HALF the Scripture?

When I was in Babylon I often encountered Ministers stating with great authority.
9  But as it is written, "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard," nor has it entered into the heart of man, "the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." ......

This often frustrated me because I knew they were only quoting half of what God said.

Arc

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 04:18:40 PM by Arcturus »

Samson

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 05:15:46 PM »

Hi Deborah,

The Churches of the world deem necessary Physical ritualistic acts that are unnecessary
                like Water Baptism, The Lords Evening Meal(Communion), Some Circumcision, Keeping
                particular days, etc. None of these Physical Actions that the Churches deem as necessary
                things result in anything Spiritual( The Flesh Profits Nothing ). As an example: What good is
                Water Baptism if an individual acts the same after the immersion. Only God can decide when
                and if someone becomes Spiritually Converted.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

Hi Samson,

Only God can decide when and if someone becomes Spiritually Converted.

Gal 5 : 4 If you seek to be justified and declared righteous and to be given a right standing with God through THE LAW, you are brought to nothing and so separated from Christ. You have fallen away from grace.

Christ has fullfilled the Law and it remains that no one in the OT and no one in the NT can perfect themselves through the Law.

His Spirit is our vital need.

Arc
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 06:13:44 PM by Arcturus »

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 01:19:52 AM »

In my neck of the woods people in the local church equate being called out with being in the church and called out of the world. They cant see "come out of her my people" as a calling out from the worlds church system. When I spoke to my pastor about this he eluded to something that I never heard before. He said there is such a thing as a "church in a church". I have been meditating on what he said and have several more questions to better understand what he meant.

charrie

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »

An experience that jumps out for me is "you need to be in church" religiosity.

Christiandom would have you believe that all it took was for a person to step into a "church building" and WHAM!!!! you are now alright within their world. I used to think the same thing.  When I would go out "witnessing" the major thing was..get into a church..and now you hear Christendom saying that it doesn't matter what church you attend, the only thing that is important is that you GO TO CHURCH AND HEAR THE WORD OF god :o :o

But the problem is they aren't giving them the word of Yahweh. 

I use to say to people "you need to be in church" as if that is what was going to save them.  but I realized even while in Babylon that there were more worldly, carnal people in church then in the world.  I would notice that some of the meanest people were there and I was one of them. 

That's why I've said that coming out of Babalon has been such a burden lifted off of me.  It was actually hard going to church.  When I went I felt unfulfilled afterwards.  More like I had just wasted 2 or 3 hours of my time, not to mention my money (xfaithful tither here).  I was actually frightened to stop tithing -I waited for something really bad to happen to me -.  But guess what :D :D :D  Now I feel like I don't have to put on a show.  I don't have to dress up and compete or judge those people who didn't wear the "right type of clothes" >:( >:(

Now, I Assemble everyday :) :) at any time of the day, all day.  Not a moment of my time is wasted.  I can dress any way I please and I give to those who are REALLY IN NEED.

I like being a part of "the assemble".

Charrie :-*

aqrinc

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 02:30:19 AM »

In my neck of the woods people in the local church equate being called out with being in the church and called out of the world. They cant see "come out of her my people" as a calling out from the worlds church system. When I spoke to my pastor about this he eluded to something that I never heard before. He said there is such a thing as a "church in a church". I have been meditating on what he said and have several more questions to better understand what he meant.

Hi Roy Coates,

Even the Dumb A.ss (Donkey) saw and spoke The Truth to balaam when balaam was blind (Num 22: 20-33). Your Pastor may have known, in fact probably does know that there are many churches (Temples of GOD) attending his services. Here are Four Witnesses that he must read over and either accept his errors or deny them.

Joh 14: 20-24 (GW)
20  On that day you will know that I am in my Father and that you are in me and that I am in you.
21  Whoever knows and obeys my commandments is the person who loves me. Those who love me will have my Father's love, and I, too, will love them and show myself to them."
22  Judas (not Iscariot) asked Jesus, "Lord, what has happened that you are going to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?"
23  Jesus answered him, "Those who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will go to them and make our home with them.
24  A person who doesn't love me doesn't do what I say. I don't make up what you hear me say. What I say comes from the Father who sent me.

1Co 3:16 (KJV)
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

2Co 6:16 (KJV)
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Rev 21:22 (KJV)
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

george. :)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:50:42 AM by aqr »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 03:14:40 AM »

He said there is such a thing as a "church in a church".

roy,
i am not sure if your pastor meant the same thing, but, my momma has said for many, many years that "there is a church within the church". she said her understanding of it was that there is a (relatively) small group of people who are the faithful in the church, meaning they are faithful to the church and faithful to the assembling together at the church. perhaps your pastor has a different definition of this particular phrase, but i would almost guess that he doesn't mean it in the way that Christ meant it when he differentiated between His church and the church.

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 05:56:19 AM »

Hi Roy

You bring into the light a major flaw in the foundation of the Synagogue of Satan.They do not have spiritual eyes or ears to know that when The Spirit of Christ teaches we are to have two or three witnesses to establish Truth, Christ does NOT mean that the witnesses are to be members of the Synagogue. The Witness is a spiritually matched SCRIPTURE and is not a PERSON believing in a lie and accompanied by another person or persons believing in the same lie.

[A] "…that in the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES every word may be established" (Matt. 18:16).
"…In the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES shall every word be established" (II Cor. 13:1).
[C] "And I will give power unto my TWO WITNESSES…" (Rev. 11:3).
This particular law of Scripture is constantly violated. We are to have at least a second witness to establish a Scriptural truth or doctrine.

Why do Christians and theologians hate what I have just shown you? Because when we put these two spiritually matched Scriptures together, we also are given the added knowledge that there is SALVATION in and through this fire which judges us, and the Church doesn’t want all mankind to be saved. http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm

Hi Charrie
more worldly, carnal people in church then in the world.  I would notice that some of the meanest people were there

Ray also draws attention to the fact  that the worst hate mail he receives comes from Christendom who curse and send him to hell.   

You point out that the synagogue of Satan corrupts the meaning of where two or more are gathered in much the same way as they falsely assume that the witness is literal not Spiritual.[A] "Knowing this first, that no prophecy [inspired writing or speaking] of the Scripture is of any private [Gk: ‘its OWN’] interpretation" (II Pet. 1:20).[/color]  http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm

The Synagogue of Satan exhibits a major crack in their building on false doctrines that assumes that if there is no physical gathering there can not be any spiritual presence of Christ. On this they encourage membership and belonging to any Synagogue, as long as it is a Synagogue. In fact the opposite is true. We have to COME OUT and away. Jesus always went away to pray to the Father alone.

Amazing, isn’t it. Jesus "assembled [Gk: episunagoge]" with His Father BY HIMSELF, ALONE. We can do the same. Not just on Sunday morning or Wednesday evening, with a crowd, in a building, but on every day of the week, and we can do it while we are ALONE.[/color]
http://bible-truths.com/lake11.html

As for the Synagogue of Satans physical dress code.

Luke 11 : 39 Now you Pharisees cleanse the outside of the cup and of the plate, but INSIDE you yourselves, are full of greed and robbery and extortion and ;malice and wickedness.

As for quote,  "there is a church within the church".... We might do well to ask...Where?....Show us the Scriptures. We know of no such thing.

Christ says clearly there is THE Church and MY Church. A church within a church is theological double talk, square pegs in round holes, saying nothing, meaning less and going nowhere except to deceptions and inside tracks of murky dirty spiritual heresy.

As revealed in the Scriptures George prepared for us to see, Jesus answered him, "Those who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will go to them and make our home with them.

Will God share His residence with Satan as a church inside a church...

It is God Who provides us with "ears to hear and eyes to see."http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Satan is functioning PERFECTLY as God’s adversary. Satan is essential to the purpose and salvation of the whole human race. That is why God created him in the first place. http://bible-truths.com/lake2.html

Arc
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:17:30 AM by Arcturus »

lferretj

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »

Hello,
   Samson's reply caught my attention mentioning "As an example: What good is Water Baptism if an individual acts the same after the immersion."  I always felt I wasn't good enough to get baptized because I knew I wouldn't stop sinning after the fact and didn't want to stand up in front of the church get dipped under water and then fail miserably, so I was never baptized.  I also don't like to put my head under water or stand in front of crowds.  And now I find out that to become members of the church I was attending they require you to be baptized--so I was never an official member anyway and i'd been going for 15 years.  Now I feel like a whole person with the spirit moving in me and I don't need to be dipped in water but in the spirit and fire of God.
    I've also noticed that I don't get bothered by other people's actions as much because it is a comfort to know that God has each of us where we are supposed to be.  It makes it easier to love one another.
    I also noticed while in Babylon that a lot of my thoughts were just brushed off, and that in a bible study I attended for 5 years we never studied the meat, only milk and not even good milk.
    Also knowing that the end has a happy ending makes the Good News actually good.  Even if I'm not chosen or one of the few I'd be happy to go through the Lake of Fire as that means I will be made anew.
        Lferretj

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 08:02:25 AM »

Hi lferretj

I've also noticed that I don't get bothered by other people's actions as much.......

That is a HUGE deliverance from pain and bondage to be blessed to not be influenced by other peoples degenerate blindness.

Just last night my husband and I  sat with some "sinners" and in the past I would have felt filthy within but this time when  I we both returned home, I felt untouched and blessed that Jesus too had mixed among "sinners". What was so wonderful was that during the time with these people, they shared how they had suffered in life. One had been raped by a Catholic Priest when he was nine years old. The other had suffered the trauma of having a baby girl who had to have the speech centre of her brain removed when she was five months old and his wife was in agony over loosing her sister.

Just KNOWING that God was the author of these peoples sufferings kept me within a fire wall like a computer program that is protected from virus attack. Their dramas though very real and deeply hurtful, do have a place in the plan of God Who will heal them and set them free from the deep bitterness, rage, confusion and denied deep seated hatred for God that they demonstrated in their own hard calloused handling of their own personal pain. That is the grief. The hardened criminal disowns their pain and acts it out by hurting others.

Again, I can not reiterate enough, what a huge blessing it is when God puts you behind His fire wall that sterilises the pain of others snarling agonies from bringing you down with them. This was Gods way of bringing His Peace to their dramas. Both my Husband and I were able to simply BE, while they opened up their wounds to us. We did not analyse, criticise, or disrespect them. I believe this was a form of healing for their parched souls they have never known before and if they have, they have forgotten. God had His plan for us to be there last night and today is a bright New Day.

I left and affirmed that God has them where He wants them, but that small morsle of meat was rejected.
For us, the meat is life sustaining!
Arc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.