bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can anyone watch this just one time and no more?  (Read 5577 times)

fox

barrabus

Re: Can anyone watch this just one time and no more?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:38:37 AM »

I thought I could at first... I watched it again though... I'll probably watch it again too... probably show it to my wife, my friends... already e mailed it... amazing link... thanks...

jassy

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 05:13:30 AM »

Fox, thank you so much for that link. I dont watch TV so I miss these fairytale moments. I cried with Paul Potts and now I just cried looking at this precious little nightingale. When you have had it in chunks with humanity God gives you Susan and you want to gather up humanity again and kiss everyone.

walt123

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »

Thanks Fox

That was,is great and yes i did and could watch  it again and again,it open up my
inner most feelings.

Thanks again

Walt.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 11:19:54 AM »

That was just great... just great.  As the saying goes you can't just a book by it's cover.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

fox

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

I have watched this many times and never tire of it. It is probable that this woman
has had some pretty hard knocks in her life. I myself cannot imagine that I would
have the strength to do what she did, knowing that most people would be laughing
at her.

The words to the song which she sang may have meaning in her life. I read that
Simon Cowell was so impressed that he is working on getting a CD out with her
singing. I hope that her dreams of singing professionally do come true. We so often
reject people because of outward appearance but look at what a treasure this lady
is. It made me ashamed that I have so easily given up on things in the past.

fox

mhykx

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 11:59:29 AM »

With teary eye, I showed the video to my wife and told her that we must not be quick in judging people by their appearance.

Truly a fantastic singer!

Thank you for the link!

-Mike

Astrapho

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 12:09:34 PM »

Woot! I'm watching again! ;D Fairytale moment indeed. Susan's so adorable! :D I was wondering if she'd pull a Paul Potts, and lo' and behold! ;D Thanks for the linky!

mharrell08

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 02:33:41 AM »

i too heard this woman come onto that stage and saw the beast in the peoples' faces. then once susan opened her mouth to sing you could see every person that had sneered change the looks on their faces to sheer amazement. i pray she continues to stay as humble as that was very apparent when listening to her talk before and after her performance. judging someone by their looks is a downright outrage. not an equal comparison, but it makes me think of our Jesus when He walked this earth and was not found kingly looking enough by the jews to be their Savior.

claudia

tebza4jesus

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 06:00:14 AM »

No, I can't watch just once. no! It took me by surprise. At first I thought it's going to be a joke "with this old, weird-looking woman trying to be a pop-idol of some sort". How deceiving can appearances be, and how streotypic am I? WOW! She has talent.
What happened after this? Did she get some contract, money or some form of recognition that will bring her more on the spotlight?

fox

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 11:39:24 AM »

"What happened after this? Did she get some contract, money or some form of recognition that will bring her more on the spotlight?"

The news is reporting that Simon Cowell is working on a deal for her. If a CD does come out, I hope it does well for
her sake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.