bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trinity Question  (Read 6547 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Trinity Question
« on: June 06, 2006, 10:34:34 AM »

Hi Ray,

Please clear up this question about the trinity so I can see simply what you believe and relay it simply to others when they ask me what you are teaching..

Please answer the following three questions with a simple yes or no like it says in Matt 5:37 and please post your answer on your web site

I give the following as my own answer as an example of the kind of answer I am looking for..   My answer > Yes to all three questions

Matt 5:37
 But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

Is the Father God?        (as referred to in Matt 11:25)  
Is Jesus God?                (as referred to in Mark 15:6)
Is the Holy Spirit God? (as referred to in matt 1:20)

Sincerely Charles

Dear Charles:
You will have to get up a little earlier in the morning if you think you can trap me in your questions with a "yes" or "no" answer.  I will give you two questions to which I will now require of you to answer with a "yes" or "no" answer, and foolish assert to you that anything more is "from the evil one."

1.  Have you stoped beating your wife yet?

2.  Can God build a rock so large and so heavy that even He cannot lift it?

I await your answer (remember only a "yes" or a "no"--NO explanation or discussion).

Sincerely,
Ray

PS   I fully answer your question in my trinity paper, and if you think my trinity paper is "from the evil one," then so be it.

Craig

Trinity Question
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 11:56:21 PM »

It is a disapointment  that you consider those questions a trap.....

Charles

xcuse me, Charles, but where are your answers to my two questions?  You like "yes" and "no" answers, so GIVE ME A YES OR NO ANSWER!!  Do you  think my questions are a trap?
Sincerely,
Ray

Craig

Trinity Question
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 11:57:44 PM »

Yes and Yes..    I think your questions are sad attempt to avoid answering my sincere question..

Sincerely Charles

So, just how long did you beat your wife?
And how is it that God is too weak to lift a big heavy rock?

I personally wouldn't have answered either olf the foolish questions I asked you, Neither will I answer "Is the Holy Spirit God?" for the simple reason that you will then say that I believe in the pagan doctrine of the trinity, which I do not.

Give it up.
God be with you,
Ray
PS   My trinity paper explains your third question in great detail.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.