bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thinking of Ray and his teachings  (Read 4734 times)

judith collier

Thinking of Ray and his teachings
« on: April 17, 2009, 01:30:45 AM »

I enjoyed Easter day. Went to Indianapolis and met my daughter and her husband at their church as their new baby boy was going to be baptized after Mass. But, that is not the point of my writing this. Coming home and reading all the new posts and some of the old drove home what freedom we have here in Christ. Even though coming out of Babylon is a wonderful happening I know I will not be criticized for my attending ceremonies at a church. Ray and the members here are about the only people I have come to know who would understand this seemingly apparent contradiction. Ray's teachings embrace all of us and his belief in God's Sovreignty is unmatched anywhere. How good not to be in guilt, how good to be understood. How good to see through spiritual eyes and to be taught daily by Ray and the members. How wonderful to know in God's timing and will that all will be saved. How beautiful to not fear hell. God's love comes through by way of acceptance and teaching and not condemnation. Surely this man Ray is a favorite of our Lord  for teaching His truths. judy 

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Thinking of Ray and his teachings
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:47:16 AM »

judy,
i agree with you completely regarding there being no condemnation on this forum. i thank our Father for the bibletruths website and our gathering place on this forum almost every night when i lay in bed talking to Him. i cannot even begin to imagine the number of hours that our dear brother ray has spent researching the Scriptures and all the different translations of them, as well as the different concordances, dictionaries, etc. in order to bring forth the most awesome teachings we have on this website. and also the time and effort that dennis vogel, and the other moderators have spent in helping ray make this website come to fruition. our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have created this website, knowing that the Truths would be made known. i believe that whatever God's will is for ray and his health, the torch will be passed to all that have read and studied and stayed faithful to these Truths. i will never be able to thank ray in words for the gift he has given to each of us. thank you judy for starting this thread of thanksgiving.

claudia
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 02:11:22 AM by cjwood »

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 01:57:40 AM »

Claudia and Judy, I can not say anything better. I cry , when I think of the night I came in here. I was in desperation. Ray is a gift from God. The forum members, also.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 10:12:25 AM »

Remember the words of Paul     "Nothing, consequently, is now condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. Not according to flesh are they walking, but according to spirit, for the spirit's law of life in Christ Jesus frees you from the law of sin and death." Rom 8:1-2 CLV  Condemnation definitely isn't of God!!

Love you guys!
Kathy :-*

gmik

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM »

Wonderful words. Thank you all. Ray's influence thru the Word has touched all of us in amazing ways. I pray we show how much we have learned from him by the way we treat one another. Remember that song??  There is therefore now, no condemnation, there is therefore now, no condemnation, there is therefore now, no condemnation, there is no condemation in this world. Well, I am not sure of the last 3 words, but that song always helped me. :D

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 09:12:13 AM »

You ladies never seize to amaze me with your replies on this forum. All of you are so gifted with love and compassion and kind words to everyone. Ive read some of your hardships and you still continue to shine with Gods presence. I'm thankful for all of you. Im thankful for Ray and his teachings and this forum.
I havent had much time lately to post or read much. Its the time of year for landscaping and Ive been studying for my irrigation exam that is extremely tuff.
 God bless
Roy

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 10:21:47 AM »

Irrigation exam?? Do you have to do that to renew your landscaping license? Ewwww! I hate tests!!
Kathy ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 11:08:42 AM »

Kathy a license isnt required for landscaping but is for irrigation. Its all formulas and algebra.

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 05:36:37 PM »

OH YUCK!! I'm horrible at math!!! Who knew you'd ever have to use algebra! I knew I should have listened better in school!! ;D

Ocean

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »

Hi my BT-matriachs [Judy,Claudia,Marlene,Gmik  ;)] and Roy,

I flew back from Fiji after delivering LoF series (stapled and bounded in coconut-woven basket) to my dear-mum. No, we didn't get to discuss any of Ray's writings. The first 5 days was spent with extended family reunion from Aust, NZ, Canada. It struck me that perhaps it was meant to be so that when home is cleared and quiet [of all visitors] than and only can the H/Spirit do its work in mum.

It was hectic but the last 3 days was spent cleaning mum's windows and tidying up outside. The nights were certainly long...how i miss the hot teas and scones till 3am with mum and 2 aunts.....all reminiscing their good old days. I am amazed that these women have been through the 'school of hard knocks'  :o and survived. DUring the sharing, i can certainly see how an aunt (Aust) still cannot see the 'BEAST' in her...has grown more stubborn with age and only God can mellow her...her 3 husbands gave up ;). She had all the money but no lasting happiness.

I am proud that my mum (and us) had a stable growing up environment...with just enough money to get by but we were happy. The other Australian aunt's story was romantic.....very humble beginnings in Fiji, abandoned by single-mother (1940s), nursed her grandparents till death than worked in an tourist-resort while in her 30s as house-cleaner. There, she met and married a retired Australian achitech...owned 2 homes, private boat, and 3 cars. Now she is living well...yet still humble. She hasn't forgotten from where she came from.

Was it King David who said 'the heart is deceitfully wickard'? I have come away having learnt much of women and life's many challenges. Only confirms for me that i NEED God...for without Him, i can do nothing.

I'm hope to go home for a longer break this December with my son. Perhaps will get to discuss Ray's writing with mum..should be interesting indeed.

Roy....good luck with irrigation exam ;D....looks like the ladies here and i don't have the affinity for anything remotely-maths  :o.

May Ray's teachings [& H/Spirit] continue to inspire and lead others to God's TRUTH,
Ocean

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »

Welcome back, Ocean.  Enjoyed your account very much.

And Judy, yes indeed.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ocean

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 08:31:37 PM »

Thanks Dave.

How could i have forgotten to mention 'Aunty Kathy'  >:( in the list of BT-Matriachs...sorry Kathy, it wasn't intentional. It's good to be  back and trust all is well with you.

Much love,
Ocean

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »

welcome home ocean,
we have missed you. i imagine fiji was beautiful. i am glad you took the lof series bound in the coconut woven basket (nice touch by the way!) i will be praying that your mum will have the time to read and meditate on all that is there. alot to absorb for sure. sounds like you had a nice holiday. tea and scones, now that sounds just delightful. i am flying with my momma at the end of this month to charleston, west virgina so that she can be with her sister for her sister's 80th birthday. i look forward to the trip, especially since my auntie we are going to see is my favorite one. her and my momma are very close and i am happy to get to go and sit and listen to them relive their pasts. anyway, glad you are back safe and sound.

love in Him,
claudia

Ocean

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »

Hi Claudia,

You have a wonderful and safe trip to your Aunt's b/day. I'm sure you'll savour the sharing of their life's stories.....it's an opportunity not to be missed, given their years. It has put my life into perspective wrt trials....and i thought i had it bad ;)

Love and prayers to you all,
Ocean
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.