bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where Can I Get...  (Read 3971 times)

daywalker

Where Can I Get...
« on: April 18, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

Hey,

I am listening to Ray's "Who and What Is Jesus?" again, and in the beginning he talks about a Trinity Poster that he got, and makes some funny comments about it. [the one with the good-looking bleached-blonde Holy Spirit] LOL :D

Anyways, I was wondering where I can get a picture of it, I tried Googling it, and looking for the pic the he was describing. If anyone has a picture of that poster, or knows where I can get one, I'd love to have one to go with my Bible study collection.

Thanks in advance!  ;D

Daywalker.

Samson

Re: Where Can I Get...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 10:19:52 AM »

Hey,

I am listening to Ray's "Who and What Is Jesus?" again, and in the beginning he talks about a Trinity Poster that he got, and makes some funny comments about it. [the one with the good-looking bleached-blonde Holy Spirit] LOL :D

Anyways, I was wondering where I can get a picture of it, I tried Googling it, and looking for the pic the he was describing. If anyone has a picture of that poster, or knows where I can get one, I'd love to have one to go with my Bible study collection.

Thanks in advance!  ;D

Daywalker.

Hey Daywalker,

I'm married to a Redhead(Frecklegirl), so I don't think it would be advisable for me to help you
                      find a picture of a Blonde with a Bikini on some beach,  ;D ;), it may prove bad for my health.

Kind Regards, Samson.

daywalker

Re: Where Can I Get...
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »

Hey Daywalker,

I'm married to a Redhead(Frecklegirl), so I don't think it would be advisable for me to help you
                      find a picture of a Blonde with a Bikini on some beach,  ;D ;), it may prove bad for my health.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Hey Samson,

LOL I'm married too. That's not why I wanted it. 8) I just wanted to be able to see the Trinity pic that Ray was referring to. I have a Bible Study folder that I use for my studies, research, and for copies of Ray's teachings. I wanted to have a pic for that folder.

And I didn't so anything about her being on some beach, whatta you thinkin about  ???  :o Haha, I'm just kidding.  :D

- Daywalker.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.