bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REWARDS FOR BEING GOOD!!  (Read 3703 times)

Ninny

REWARDS FOR BEING GOOD!!
« on: April 18, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »

Ha! Something funny happened to me this morning. I went to the health food store to pick up some Flaxseed Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar. I use this just about every day in my fruit smoothie. I was all wrapped up in looking at some supplements when I looked up at this tall man he said, "Aha! I caught you! You get points for buying healthy stuff!" When I looked up again I noticed it was MY DOCTOR!! hehehe! Man I was glad I didn't run into him at Sam's Club where I was picking up a big ole roast and some boneless pork chops! He'd have taken ALL my points away!! Woo Hoo!! ;D ;D
I helps to be in the right place at the right time!! (Gee, I should have asked him if I could trade my points in for cheaper health care!) :D
Kathy ;)

EKnight

Re: REWARDS FOR BEING GOOD!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 06:24:55 PM »

Ha ha lucky you!!  My doctor wouldn't even recognize me.  They barely know me after looking at my records before they stroll through the examining room door!

Eileen

Ninny

Re: REWARDS FOR BEING GOOD!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 06:52:11 PM »

Eileen, This is the way it usually is! When we were in the military you saw a different doc every time and no one knew what the others were giving you! I live in a really small town and this doctor is local. He sees me about 3 or 4 times a year. The last time I saw him was when we found out that Grayson still had some tumor left over. He was really nice to me and told me to take care of myself, too and not to neglect my own health while worrying about Grayson. He is a Christian and some of his staff are, too. They also prayed for Gray! That is unusual in this day, but in a small Southern town I guess it would be more normal.
Kathy :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.