bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Returned  (Read 6238 times)

kenny

Returned
« on: April 20, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »

Hey Forum Fiends
How are things?
A couple months ago, I asked for prayer on the loss of my teeth and then going to dentures, well when i got my first report from my doctor, i was not a good report, so i stepped down from the BT, and just basically started reading the Bible for answers to the complications that came up. I had to do alot of prayer before i let them do any more work.

I continued to come to the BT searching for answers to just, my studies i was doing, and ran across the 2006 mobile conference on the Fathers Will. It gave Me a new insite to what was going on in my life and i became content to just let God do his thing after i had done every thing i could in the natural, God did his thing, the report changed, there is only one more operation instead of many.

cherokee

Re: Returned
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »

Hey Kenny,

Welcome back.
Glad to hear prayers have been answered and things are better with you.
May the Lord's will continue to be done in your life.

Suzie

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »

Ahhh, so you tried to escape and God sent you marching back!  :D :D

This is good news in both cases.

Welcome back.

Eileen

Astrapho

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 10:02:51 AM »

What a great story! ;D I feel happy for your recovery. :D Look forward to knowing you for a long time! :D

Samson

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »

Hey Forum Fiends
How are things?
A couple months ago, I asked for prayer on the loss of my teeth and then going to dentures, well when i got my first report from my doctor, i was not a good report, so i stepped down from the BT, and just basically started reading the Bible for answers to the complications that came up. I had to do alot of prayer before i let them do any more work.

I continued to come to the BT searching for answers to just, my studies i was doing, and ran across the 2006 mobile conference on the Fathers Will. It gave Me a new insite to what was going on in my life and i became content to just let God do his thing after i had done every thing i could in the natural, God did his thing, the report changed, there is only one more operation instead of many.

Welcome Back Kenny,

Glad that God drew you back to the Forum. Your experience regarding your Teeth is a
                              good wake up call for me. I was fortunately blessed to have inherited " perfect " Teeth.
                              However through neglect and a Dumbell falling apart in my face about 15 years ago has
                              led to some of my Teeth(molars) being extracted. Finally had scaling done last year, so
                              the rest of my Teeth might make it. A combination of my Mom nagging me to brush my
                              Teeth, my neglect and the Dumbell mishap have led to Teeth that are not what they
                              might have been(Cause & Effect), also don't like going to Dentists,  ;) ;D.

Hopefully for your sake, it's God's Will that you endure these " many operations " that
                              you have yet to experience. My prayers go out in your behalf.

Kind Regards, Samson.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 09:08:39 PM »

Welcome Back Kenny.  I love hearing praise reports!!  Thanks! and God continue to guide and direct your path.

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

Kenny, That, is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Glad to have you back.

In His Love,
Malrne

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 10:01:38 PM »

Kenny,
You may not believe this, but I was thinking about you just yesterday!! :o I was wondering what happened to you. I was afraid you had gotten really discouraged and gave up! So glad to know that God is always watching out for us, huh?

I'm glad you're back and prayerfully you will stay! Anytime you need prayer don't hesitate to ask! That's what we do for each other here!
Kathy :D

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 10:39:23 PM »

Welcome back home bro.
          Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Ricky

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

Kenny, check the pic out, that Gods way of smiling to all of us on the form.
      Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

kenny

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »

Kenny, check the pic out, that Gods way of smiling to all of us on the form.
      Ricky
that is Cool My Friend.
THANKS

kenny

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 12:07:25 AM »

Ahhh, so you tried to escape and God sent you marching back!  :D :D

This is good news in both cases.

Welcome back.

Eileen
Busted, and yes the news is good, its just that when he drags me i loose just a little bit more hair.

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 02:49:35 AM »

glad to have you back on board kenny. it seems that when you started praying, reading and studying the Scriptures for guidance that the awesome Spirit of Jesus Christ whispered to you and lead you back to the old mobile conference study of the Father's Will. you do know that you didn't just happen to "run across" that particular study, right  ;). God knew where He was leading you. by the way, i loved your remark that "just when He drags me i loose just a little bit more hair." perhaps that is why it seems that my hair isn't quite as thick on top as it used to be. ah but, He knows even the number of hairs on our heads.  ;D. praise to our God and Father, and our dear Brother and Savior for leading you to the Truth of the Father's Will.

love in Christ,
claudia

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 03:33:07 AM »

Hi Kenny,

Good to see you again brother, we all have ups and downs. Why do you think i keep my hair short, no hair pulling for this runner; bricks are my bag.

Really GOD Is Greater than all our circumstances combined; in fact HE Causes them (circumstances) to grow us out of our bratty beastly ways.

HIS Faith And Grace And Patience And Love is So Much More than we really can comprehend.

Rest brother,

george.  ;D

Marlene

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

Boy, I sure needed this thread . This morning, I was tired of my lawyer fighting for my disability. I was tired of waiting on my MRI report on my spine. I was tired of being a diabetic. Boy, what a bratty (beast) I was acting like. Well, my doctor called so I better go see what is going on LOL. It sure does help to have you all around.

In His Love,
Marlene

meee

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 12:05:36 PM »

Hi Kenny,
        We haven't met, so I had to say hi and glad you're back.
        meee :)

mhykx

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »

It's good to have a family member back!

Welcome back, Kenny!

-Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.