bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Spiritual truths on Twitter  (Read 13757 times)

mharrell08

Spiritual truths on Twitter
« on: April 20, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

FYI: http://twitter.com/allbesaved

I only get 140 characters, so I'll only be posting scriptures that will fit. I'll probably update once a day or every other day with new scriptures. I'm just starting today so let me know what you think.

Marques
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 01:47:16 PM by mharrell08 »

EKnight

Re: Spiritual truths on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »

I joined and you are on my contacts.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

Marques,
 I just went to your page. I have had a Twitter account for a long time but don't know how to use it!! So I guess I am following you on there! I forgot about twitter! I use my facebook all the time! I figured that one out! You will know it's me by the name! ;D
Kathy ;)
(well Ninny1 actually!) :D

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 11:40:16 PM »

Marques,

You may run across my tweets there, i have been doing it for about a month now. Tweet me http://twitter.com/1world4 or http://twitter.com/George_Tr there is a whole lot going on there daily.

Marques and ninny; you should follow me as soon as possible, i am already following both of you.

george. ;D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 01:25:30 AM by aqr »

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 01:36:03 AM »

Cool!! ;D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 01:55:23 AM »

I joined and you are on my contacts.

Eileen

Got you too Eileen, follow back soon.

george.

EKnight

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 11:11:26 AM »

I accepted George and Kathy this morning.

George, what's with all those web addresses? 

This is gonna be fun.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 12:20:09 PM »

Eileen,
get a facebook page too!  I really haven't used Twitter that much, I've had it since sometime last year, but I never could figure out what it was all about, but George helped me understand it a little better! George is good like that! ;D Marques, thanks for reminding me about Twitter! I think it's great that you're using it for the truth you and George are going to have a lot of followers on there I'll bet!! (are we allowed to bet at BT?)  :D :D
Kathy ;)

mharrell08

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »

Thanks all...the 140 character limit makes it tough to get any scripture AND keep the context...I think it'll work though.

Marques

EKnight

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »

The only problem (for me) with this twitter thing, is that I have a couple of my family members who will now see you guys and all the BT links and find out what I have been up to and maybe even read my posts here.  They don't know that I left church.  I don't care that they know, I just don't want to hear what they may have to say as I know they will be critical/negative comments.  Plus, this has been a private place for me where I share things that I don't share with them. 

God knows what is in my heart and clearly led me here and there (twitter) so I trust it's for the best.

Eileen

daywalker

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »

EKnight

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

daywalker

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:40 PM »

The only problem (for me) with this twitter thing, is that I have a couple of my family members who will now see you guys and all the BT links and find out what I have been up to and maybe even read my posts here.  They don't know that I left church.  I don't care that they know, I just don't want to hear what they may have to say as I know they will be critical/negative comments.  Plus, this has been a private place for me where I share things that I don't share with them. 

God knows what is in my heart and clearly led me here and there (twitter) so I trust it's for the best.

Eileen

Hey Eileen,

I totally understand your position. I sometimes will minimize a post that I'm writing when my wife walks in to the computer room, not because I'm embarrassed or anything, but because I don't want to start a conversation with her. Though, she agrees with most of what I've told her, she tends to use some of it against me, as if I'm supposed to be a Saint or something. It's really frustrating...  >:(  Plus, as you said, some of the things I share here are strictly for my fellow brethren with whom I am like-minded, and not for "outsiders". <--- I don't mean that negatively, btw

But I guess we all need to be battle-tested before we are worthy of entering the kingdom, right? :o ???

- Daywalker. 8)

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 03:55:39 PM »

I accepted George and Kathy this morning.

George, what's with all those web addresses? 

This is gonna be fun.

Eileen

Web addresses are just how i have been doing web marketing for many years now. So so success for the most part. Great medium for getting The Word Out though.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »

Eileen,
 I have thought about stuff like that for a long time. I have posted so many things about my family I try to keep everything positive. No one in my family really understands a lot about what is on this website..they would if they'd read it! my niece has read a lot of Ray's material and agrees with most of what she's read. My husband would agree with it, BUT there are just too many people that he would like to see "burn in hell" to quote him! ha! So I guess what will be will be. There is another thing you can do if you have something on here that you REALLY wouldn't want your family to see just look up your posts and remove them from the forum! I believe you can do that! We have to feel safe when we are here and and we know that God directs us.
Kathy :D

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »

Eileen

This is one problem that we most all seem to have in common. I had been reluctant to post anything where my wife can get to it; but not any more. GOD Is In Control, anyone who gets annoyed about that will need to get over it.

Rom 1:16  
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

george. :)

aqrinc

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Me too, http://twitter.com/meeehere
            hugs,meee

meee,

That picture hurts my neck everytime i look at it; guess that is a good way to keep him inline.

george. ;D

Marky Mark

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 05:29:00 PM »

This is one problem that we most all seem to have in common. I had been reluctant to post anything where my wife can get to it; but not any more. GOD Is In Control,
anyone who gets annoyed about that will need to get over it.

Rom 1:16 
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

george. :)

George,right on Brother.If the Spirit is a leading, then I'm a following ;)

2 Corinthians 8
21 for we provide for things honorable, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

Psalm 1
2 But -- in the law of Jehovah is his delight, And in His law he doth meditate by day and by night

Psalm 119
97 O how I love thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

Peace...Mark

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 12:23:50 AM »

Hey George, that hold Meee has on Elmer there is like a reverse half-nelson! Yep I remember that from all the years of going to the wrestling matches with my dad!!  ;D ahahaha! It's keeps him right where she wants him! (He doesn't look like he's trying to get away, does he?) :D

Meee,
There is no problem with not talking until you're ready! God will bring you there!
Kathy :)

EKnight

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

Mee,

I am the second youngest in my family and my oldest sibling is 16 yrs older than me and the youngest is one year younger than me.  I think some of the older ones have a hard time seeing me as an adult or an equal.  So they will see what I am doing here as foolish, immature, irresponsible, reckless, rebellious or something along those lines.  But truthfully, I don't care what they think, I just don't want to be put on the defensive.

Eileen
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.