bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing an email from Ray..  (Read 7853 times)

Ninny

Sharing an email from Ray..
« on: April 20, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share a little excerpt from a very sweet email I received from Ray over the weekend.
Since some of you have been so nice to share some of your emails from him I wanted to share a small bit of what he said.

I certainly do take comfort in knowing that I am loved and appreciated

by so many around the country and around the world.  After receiving tens of thousands of hate mail over the years, it's

easy to lose sight of the fact there are many who love and appreciate the truths of God and are benefiting from our ministry.

I had no idea how many people have been blessed and their lives made better through our little ministry... I can't remember a day that I have not received a word of encouragement from someone out there

in computerland.

I just want everyone to keep praying for and sending notes of encouragement and love to Ray and his family. We all know where we'd be if not for Ray being faithful to the call of God!! So let's all keep up with the prayers for Ray, I know he is anxious to get back to doing what he does best!
Praying on...
Kathy :)

mharrell08

Re: Sharing an email from Ray..
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 04:06:53 PM »

Thanks for the update Ninny.  :)

Marques

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »

Yes, Kathy thank you. I will keep praying Gods will be done. It is wonderful to just know that God is blessing his faithful servant Ray, by showing hime Love Never Fails. Love, out weighs all the persecution Ray has received. I know for me , I cannot even count the times I have thanked God for Ray. No, matter what the will of God is he is  holding Ray and his family in his loving arms and sent many messages of love to him. Its so comforting to hear Ray sent you an email and it increases our believe.

In His Love,
Marlene

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »

Amen! Ray is always in my prayers. I truly see that light in the dark shining through ray when i read what he has to say. I'm so sad i'll probably never get to meet him in person. It would be amazing to have a conversation with ray face to face. I always told ray that it was because of Him that i knew God was real, alive, and indeed love. Through ray God showed me how truly Mighty He is.

I'm so thankful for ray and for what God did.

God bless you ray!! I love you so much! :)

In Christ,

Alex

EKnight

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

He sounds upbeat.  Ever enduring.

Eileen

bluzman

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »

Ninny,   Thanks for posting Ray's message. It is great to hear anything from him.
Love, Ches

meee

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »

Kathy,
      Thanks for letting us hear from Ray too.
        hugs,meee

musicman

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 10:06:59 PM »

It's great to hear from Ray, even through another person.

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »

Thanks Kathy!
Thank you for sharing that! :)

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Ocean

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

Thank you Kathy for sharing. It warms my heart immensely that Ray knows he is appreciated by many who have come to know the TRUTH.

May God continue to give him strength to endure and recover.

Ocean

marvgail fisher

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 10:32:23 PM »

Hello How do I send Ray an email???? I would love to tell himwhat an encouragement he has been
Thanks so much ;D

Kat

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »

Hi Marvgail,

Here is Ray's email address L.RaySmith@comcast.net

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 12:20:36 AM »

thank you Kat! I went to get his address and got side tracked!! I'm good at that! Sorry Marvgail! I didn't mean to not give you his email!!!  :-[
Kathy ;)

larissa4676

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 02:19:28 AM »

Thanks for sharing with us Kathy. I'd also like to share with everyone a portion of the email I received from Ray today. Partly so folks won't just show up at his door like those mentioned in the email and also to make everyone aware of the possibility of a fall conference. It gave me hope and encouragement as I pray it does for you as well. Keep praying. I hope it is Gods Will that Ray get his healing, as I'm sure you do too.

I have had several people just show up at my front door

unannounced, and I spent a few hours with them, but it is not a comforting position

for me under the circumstances.  Should God keep me from getting any worse in the

upcoming months, I believe I will try to hold a Fall Bible Conference here in Mobile,

and I will at that time invite those who wish, to come over to my home and visit.

Larissa

aqrinc

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 02:37:52 AM »

Thanks for sharing with us Kathy. I'd also like to share with everyone a portion of the email I received from Ray today. Partly so folks won't just show up at his door like those mentioned in the email and also to make everyone aware of the possibility of a fall conference. It gave me hope and encouragement as I pray it does for you as well. Keep praying. I hope it is Gods Will that Ray get his healing, as I'm sure you do too.

I have had several people just show up at my front door

unannounced, and I spent a few hours with them, but it is not a comforting position

for me under the circumstances.  Should God keep me from getting any worse in the

upcoming months, I believe I will try to hold a Fall Bible Conference here in Mobile,

and I will at that time invite those who wish, to come over to my home and visit.

Larissa

Now them apples are sweet, i will find a way to be there when it happens.

george. ;D

larissa4676

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 02:57:39 AM »

Me too!

Larissa

judith collier

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 03:58:22 AM »

Maybe I shouldn't say this and if I am wrong, just slug me, but try to remember Ray once in awhile with all his medicine needs. Maybe everyone does and I know how time can slip away and one can forget. Judy

rockrdude

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 10:07:56 AM »

Oh my.. If Ray has another conference, one way or another, I am going to find a way to be there. And then, I'd get to meet a bunch of you!  :D

larissa4676

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

Judy, Judy, Judy! Thank you for that reminder! Really...I think I maybe the one in need of the slugging...I forgot (again) to do my part.

Marlene

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »

Praying with you on that Jacobb. Would love to see Ray and others from here.

In His Love,
Malrne
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.