bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: bird thread  (Read 13250 times)

eutychus

bird thread
« on: June 06, 2006, 03:56:29 PM »

Psa 50:11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field [are] mine.

Eze 17:23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

Eze 31:6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

1Cr 15:39 All flesh [is] not the same flesh: but [there is] one [kind of] flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, [and] another of birds.

Psa 104:17 Where the birds make their nests: [as for] the stork, the fir trees [are] her house.

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »

Psa 84:3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, [even] thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.

Andy_MI

bird thread
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 04:09:11 PM »

Gen 8:6  And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
Gen 8:7  And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
Gen 8:8  Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
Gen 8:9  But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
Gen 8:10  And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
Gen 8:11  And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf plucked off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
Gen 8:12  And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

I'm thinking there must be an lesson in the fact that the raven was sent first then the dove. Any thoughts?

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 04:16:13 PM »

Quote from: Andy_MI
Gen 8:6  And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
Gen 8:7  And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
Gen 8:8  Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
Gen 8:9  But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
Gen 8:10  And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
Gen 8:11  And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf plucked off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
Gen 8:12  And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

I'm thinking there must be an lesson in the fact that the raven was sent first then the dove. Any thoughts?

lots of thoughts brother.

there is alot here good stuff, i will post tomorrow unless someone beats me too it.

till then food for thought:

to and fro, raven, holy spirit, no rest. hand of God.

pulling in the ark. olive branch/leave,  number seven.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

if they do, cool  

peace
chuckt

Daniel

bird thread
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »

I wasnt serious :lol:  Between you and Becky I'm laughing her :lol:

She RESTED HER FOOT on THE BRANCH that came UP STRAIGHTWAY OUT OF THE WATER.

Rested on Jesus Christ :wink:

Daniel

Daniel

bird thread
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »

I think in the song of songs He had hair "black" as the raven, but in revelation His hair is "white as wool".

Jesus said we cannot change one hair on our head to black or white ( I think). Raven (black) went first, then the dove went out second (white).

Must mean more then going to the barber shop for a henna here :lol:

Okay new study :lol:

Daniel

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »

Quote from: Andy_MI

Vibrant with many.

waters?

Floods can be seen as voices\sin , ones which speak lies Perhaps?

The waters of man need to be DRIED?

A SEPERATION ?

Then to filled with the True living water of Life.?
Psa 93:3 The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.  

Psa 93:4 The LORD on high [is] mightier than the noise of many waters, [yea, than] the mighty waves of the sea.

Jer 46:7 Who [is] this [that] cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers?
Jer 46:8 Egypt riseth up like a flood, and [his] waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, [and] will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof.

n 8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first [month], the first [day] of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Righteouness comes from the East.
Exd 14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go [back] by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry [land], and the waters were divided.

Exd 14:22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry [ground]: and the waters [were] a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Exd 14:29 But the children of Israel walked upon dry [land] in the midst of the sea; and the waters [were] a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Job 12:15 Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.

Jhn 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water

Psa 105:41 He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places [like] a river

Exd 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour [it] upon the dry [land]: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry [land].

Isa 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, [was there] no man? when I called, [was there] none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because [there is] no water, and dieth for thirst.

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 05:45:07 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
This thread is for the birds!!!!

Hey I do have a coo coo clock!

bobby

Bobby , a clock that coos. :D
fowls are Birds and some are likened to Satan himself.

All flesh consumed?

Deu 28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray [them] away.

1Sa 17:44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.

1Sa 17:46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

Deu 28:24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.  

Deu 28:25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.  

Are these Really Birds talked about here?

Mat 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Luk 8:5 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

Luk 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.  

Two types of Fowl Good and Clean ,and those unworthy to EAT. :wink:

Lev 20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.

Deu 14:20 [But of] all clean fowls ye may eat.

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
Mercie you never heard of a coo coo clock?

This little bird comes out of a little window and coo coos every hour.
at 1 in coo coos once, at 2 it coo coos twice, at 3 it coo coos 3 times and so on.

bobby

Bobby

Yes , sure have , just thought it cute that you should have one.

Have you ever felt like shooting from time to time?

Just teasing you Bobby. :wink:

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »

mercie me keep tha thread alive.
it goes deep and wide pointing to SALVATION.
poor lil buddy

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 07:26:11 PM »

Quote from: eutychus
poor lil buddy

Please Excuse Me and apologies Eutychus. :oops:

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »

Quote from: mercie
poor lil buddy

HUH????

apologies for what???

you got um good posts, euty got um weird cents of huemer :lol:

this a happy thread as we dig deep.

you go sister/brother :?:

love
euts

tha what?

did you say euts?

tha    y  o  u  t  h  s

qoute, my cousin vinnie :wink:

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

seeing to much here :shock:

head spinning, spirit soaring, gotta slow down, and see clearly.

love youz guys.....and gals

euty AKA chuckt

Daniel

bird thread
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 07:49:14 PM »

:lol:  Euty I'm dying here :lol:  That picture with the penguin smacking the other one in the back of the head into the water! :lol:

Thats great! :lol:  (still laughing!)

Daniel

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 07:57:25 PM »

Quote from: mercie
poor lil buddy

HUH????

apologies for what???

you got um good posts, euty got um weird cents of huemer :lol:

this a happy thread as we dig deep.

you go sister/brother :?:

love
euts

tha what?

did you say euts?

tha    y  o  u  t  h  s

Funny Film.

The girl ( Miss Devitto?)knew her Cars :D

Could these Bird have voices . ones which sing Praises and ones who are snared by their lips?

Pro 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Pro 12:13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of [his] lips: but the just shall come out of trouble

Psa 9:16 The LORD is known [by] the judgment [which] he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah

Ecc 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so [are] the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

c 10:20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

The voice of those who speak lies?

Jer 5:26 For among my people are found wicked [men]: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

Jer 5:27 As a cage is full of birds, so [are] their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.  

Being Broken by the ONE True Trumpet\VOICE ?Clean Birds?

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Hbr 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which [voice] they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:

Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

-

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Psa 124:6 Blessed [be] the LORD, who hath not given us [as] a prey to their teeth.  

Psa 124:7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.  

Psa 124:8 Our help [is] in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth

Lev 14:52 And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:

Lev 14:53 But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.

chrissiela

bird thread
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 09:00:57 PM »

Quote from: Daniel

I think in the song of songs He had hair "black" as the raven, but in revelation His hair is "white as wool".

Jesus said we cannot change one hair on our head to black or white ( I think). Raven (black) went first, then the dove went out second (white).

Must mean more then going to the barber shop for a henna here :lol:

Okay new study :lol:

Daniel

too funny!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You're kidding right??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Chrissie

I'll go start the thread.  :wink:

chrissiela

bird thread
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 09:02:41 PM »

tha what?

did you say euts?

tha    y  o  u  t  h  s

I so 'got' that!  :D

One of my FAVORITES!!

Chrissie

Daniel

bird thread
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 09:08:32 PM »

Chrissie,

Can I joke about an idea for a thread without new threads opening? :lol:

Daniel :D

chrissiela

bird thread
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 09:11:24 PM »

Quote from: Daniel
Chrissie,

Can I joke about an idea for a thread without new threads opening? :lol:

Daniel :D

NOPE!!!  :shock:

Chrissie

(I'm not opening a new thread  :wink: )  :lol:  :lol:

orion77

bird thread
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 11:35:30 PM »

poor lil buddy

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Poor little fellow, just walking along minding his own business and SMACK, right back in the drink.   :lol:  :lol:  8)

Good one, chuckt

Gary
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.