bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotherhams Emphasized Bible.  (Read 18494 times)

daywalker

Re: Rotherhams Emphasized Bible.
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

I have decided that I don't want it.  If you are interested I have a paypal acct.

Sandyk

I'm sorry to hear you don't want it. I own one already, got it four months ago... love it.  :D

Sandyk

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »

I have decided that I don't want it.  If you are interested I have a paypal acct.

Sandyk

I'm sorry to hear you don't want it. I own one already, got it four months ago... love it.  :D

Daywalker

Thanks, Maybe someone else would like to buy it.  Take care

Sandyk

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 08:38:55 PM »

Sandyk i will be glad to take it let me know how you want to do it
Terry Miller
Terry

Sandyk

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »

Money order would fine.  I will let you know when it comes in.  Thank you so much.

Sandyk

Sandyk

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 10:26:29 PM »

Sorry, Terri Miller I forgot to send reply to you on previous message. 

Thanks
Sandyk

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »

Hey have any of you guys ever heard of the Recovery Bible, It seems some one from streams ministry sent me one. I havent opened it up yet (scared that there might be a Latterday Saint in it) Just kidding, but i will check it out this weekend

Kenny do you mean Living Stream Ministry?? Witness Lee's local church movement??
I used to follow this movement when I in was college.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

kenny

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 11:46:21 PM »

Hey have any of you guys ever heard of the Recovery Bible, It seems some one from streams ministry sent me one. I havent opened it up yet (scared that there might be a Latterday Saint in it) Just kidding, but i will check it out this weekend

Kenny do you mean Living Stream Ministry?? Witness Lee's local church movement??
I used to follow this movement when I in was college.

Antaiwan

Yes i Believe thats them. A friend of mine Knows that I am searching everything that I can get my hands on and he sent it to me. I haven't been to their web site, but I am going to in just a little while.

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 11:12:29 AM »

Personally I don't believe they're worth the time looking into.
You'll only find what your not looking for.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

kenny

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »

You are probably right my friend, anyway I just got my CLV and at this point I am pouring over it, and the rest of the time i am searching through BT sources and that will take a while

EKnight

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

I received mine today and the layout is a bit different.  Roman numerals for one.  I only know up to XXXIX.
It's kinda confusing but I'll figure it out.

Eileen

Linny

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

Eileen, too funny! That is the only thing I don't like about it!  :D  It takes me longer to figure out the roman numerals!

meee

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 02:43:38 PM »

I received mine today and the layout is a bit different.  Roman numerals for one.  I only know up to XXXIX.
It's kinda confusing but I'll figure it out.

Eileen

I find it easier to not look on the very top of the page to find the chapter, but look down instead on the page, the chapters are there in our numerals. I was having a time with those Roman LV11,ect.myself, Eileen and Linny. ;) ;D ::)
       hugs,meee

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »

Hey I got mine today! I can't wait to start going through it! :D
I'm not too good at Roman Numerals either, but I think I can deal with it!
Kathy ;)

myms

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:29 AM »

Hi girls! When you talk about the 'CLV' are you referring to the bible version compiled by A. E. Knoch? In other words the New Testament only (since the Old Testament has never been completed - to my knowledge). If you are referring to another translation, are you able to be more specific? Thanks, Myms

cjwood

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 04:01:55 AM »

myms,
i haven't been posting on this thread, but when anyone mentions CLV, it is referencing the concordant literal version by a.e. knoch.

claudia

myms

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 04:12:17 AM »

Thanks Claudia - and am I right in thinking that it is only the New Testament thats available and just parts of the Old Testament?

kenny

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 09:11:20 AM »

Hey Guy's i went to e-sword and was able to get the whole Concordant Literal Version. (old and new testament).

It has a forum also, that has a lot of benifits that are extra (downloads) if you register as a member.

I haven't been there in a long time, but I was able to get the CLV download.

kenny

meee

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »

Thanks Claudia - and am I right in thinking that it is only the New Testament thats available and just parts of the Old Testament?
Hey Guy's i went to e-sword and was able to get the whole Concordant Literal Version. (old and new testament).

It has a forum also, that has a lot of benifits that are extra (downloads) if you register as a member.

I haven't been there in a long time, but I was able to get the CLV download.

kenny

Yea, as far as I know it's  only the NT that is in paper print. At least that all I was able to purchase at amazon.com. As Kenny mentioned,I was able to download the whole CVL at e-Sword.    meee :)

Samson

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 12:25:52 PM »

Hey I got mine today! I can't wait to start going through it! :D
I'm not too good at Roman Numerals either, but I think I can deal with it!
Kathy ;)

Kathy,

As someone else stated on this Thread, don't look at the Roman Numerals at the top, I don't,
          just look into the main text for the regular looking numbers. I think it might have been Mee who
          mentioned this suggestions.

Kind Regards, Samson.

myms

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »

Hey Kenny and Mee, I'm catching on! Thank you for the info, I have now managed to download all into ESword and have printed all of the New Testament from the site. I did actually order Genesis and Psalms from the Concordant site but that was so many weeks ago I've almost given up hope of ever receiving it! I live in UK so I guess shipping adds weeks to the order!!  :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.