bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotherhams Emphasized Bible.  (Read 17935 times)

daywalker

Re: Rotherhams Emphasized Bible.
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »

Hey Kenny and Mee, I'm catching on! Thank you for the info, I have now managed to download all into ESword and have printed all of the New Testament from the site. I did actually order Genesis and Psalms from the Concordant site but that was so many weeks ago I've almost given up hope of ever receiving it! I live in UK so I guess shipping adds weeks to the order!!  :D

fyi: I ordered a few books from them last summer, and it took 3 weeks to get them.. and I live in California.

Daywalker.

bunnylife

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2009, 06:32:41 PM »

I just got my Rotherhams Emphasized Bible from amazon.com. Wow, I didn't realize it would be so big and the letters so small. I already had to change prescriptions twice for eyesight due to MS. I thank God that I can see up close without my glasses.  :) (my bi-focals I can't read from them). I am excited about studying from it. I have downloaded e-sword and I guess I need to find a pencil to mark out the *stuff* that doesn't belong in it.... sorry don't remember that word. 

Bunni  ;)

Ninny

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

Thanks, Samson! Yep that's what I have to do- look down the page for the text and the numbers, easy as pie!! Or is that supposed to be easy as pi who knows! :D :D
My only problem now is I am going to get one of those page magnifiers, because the old eyes ain't what they used to be and the print is rather small!! Could you imagine a LARGE PRINT version?? That would probably be 10 volumes or one VERY large book!! ;D
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.