bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taxes  (Read 5456 times)

meee

Taxes
« on: April 23, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »

Hey ,I mailed our property taxes this morning and it came to me, we one day will have no more taxes ,any bills, right?  ???
                Won't that be nice!? ;D
                Can't wait,meee

Ninny

Re: Taxes
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 04:55:56 PM »

Oh yeah!! Really nice! What other god lets you live tax-free!!
Yee Haw!
Kathy ;)

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »

Income taxes, property taxes........what do they think we're made of, money??? :D :D

Eileen

musicman

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 07:52:15 PM »

Remember, if you tithe to your local agency of Babylon, you can write it off and pay the gobment less.  So, we can either have better roads or better churches, better schools or better bronze idolotry, better health care/better steeples, better court houses/better jesus statues, better training programs for students at risk/better architecture to scare the hell bound into submission.

Make your free choice.  Just remeber to tithe. 

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 08:00:35 PM »

Watch out! I saw Marques and Craig hangin' out by the drinking fountain!! ::)
Kathy ;)

meee

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 08:07:31 PM »

Remember, if you tithe to your local agency of Babylon, you can write it off and pay the gobment less.  So, we can either have better roads or better churches, better schools or better bronze idolotry, better health care/better steeples, better court houses/better jesus statues, better training programs for students at risk/better architecture to scare the hell bound into submission.

Been there,done that! :(
Musicman you're very funny! ;)
hugs,meee

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 01:01:27 PM »

No one can say it any better than musicman!!!
I love this!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

jassy

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:14:36 PM »

just a thought, do you in your country receive better roads, better schools, better health care, court houses or better  training programs for your taxes? Not an political question, just a question.

Marky Mark

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 02:41:28 PM »

just a thought, do you in your country receive better roads, better schools, better health care, court houses or better  training programs for your taxes? Not an political question, just a question

Yes Jassy,that would be the reason for all of the different taxation in the States,to be used for the betterment of society,on all levels, as a whole.

But since we can not discuss politics on the forum, I will not bring into your inquiry on how all of the moneys collected do not necessarily meet those requirements. >:(  :( :-[ :'(

Peace...Mark

jassy

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 07:23:40 AM »

Ah yes Mark, and in this post please observe how I adroitly and cleverly dance around any political pitfalls ;D

The reason I took to Rays teachings like a little fluffy duck to water was I have always hated being threatened. Also I hate(a word I seldom use) being treated like a little child incapable of independent thought and handling my own affairs.

The carrot and big stick mentality irritates the heck out of me. Depending on which T word you ask about the carrot is either Heaven / utopia on earth and big stick is either hell/ jailtime.

And the bible verse lobbed at you in either case is matthew 22 verse21.  I am not concerned about either T word, one is the law and the other a matter of choice. But I would love to know if Christs statement was just a beautifull example of His sence of humour. Since, really, do not all things belong to God?

stephen

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 07:33:35 AM »

I toured Israel in 1986 and one day asked one of the locals to direct me to the 'Wailing Wall'
"The new one or the old one" he said
I asked him what he meant by that.
"Well" he said "the old one is in the Old City. The new one is at the Inland Revenue Services"

Everytime I think back on my tour I recall this conversation.

Stephen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.