bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perfect lady  (Read 6790 times)

stephen

Perfect lady
« on: April 23, 2009, 06:29:08 PM »

This is to Charrie, Judy, Astrapho, Iris, Eileen, Kathy, Ninny and all the other ladies at Bible-truths.

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, there was a lady that was not full of nonsense.
But that was only once and it was a long time ago.

Haha!

Stephen

EKnight

Re: Perfect lady
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

Ooohhh Stephen you are cruisin for a bruisin with that one!!!! ;)

Eileen

stephen

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:20 PM »

Sometimes the truth hurts Eileen. Just submit to it, it sets you free.

Stephen

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

I feel free already!! Think of it this way, If there were none of us girls full of nonsense...Who would laugh at all the dumb jokes you boys put on this here forum ??? ahahaha!! :P
Kathy :D ;)

musicman

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »

Oh come on.  Once I knew a lady that made perfect sense to me.  But then I stopped looking at her chest pillows and began to listen to what she had to say.  Well, the rest is history.

EKnight

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »

Oh Kathy, Nice zing!!

Musicman, you are a bad boy.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Musicman! See, you just proved my point!  :D oh my! You are just hopeless!
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:45:12 AM »

I dare to say you two guys would never have been knights of the round table as they were real men with passion in their hearts and posessed the galant skills of a warrior!!! They could charm the undergarments off a woman with just a few words, they were that charming!!! They looked like Greek gods and their thighs were like silk and  that strong, they could make a woman faint with a half smile. These were the days of bold and courageous men who knew what women wanted and never failed to please.  Hey guys still playing video games???    Judy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 04:26:17 AM »

This is to Charrie, Judy, Astrapho, Iris, Eileen, Kathy, Ninny and all the other ladies at Bible-truths.

stephen,
i could be wrong but i think astropho is not a lady. i believe astropho is a 15yr old male. his profile doesn't specify, but in my post replies to his introduction thread i ended each post calling him my little brother in Christ. when he responded to my posts he never indicated that he was a little sister in Christ as opposed to being my little brother in Christ. but perhaps you have more info on astropho through a pm. anyhoo, i just thought if indeed he is a he, that your inclusion of him in your thread was quite funny. as another of the ladies at BT, i did find your post to be a chuckle.

claudia

stephen

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 05:07:13 AM »

Judy oh Judy, in the words of King Lenuel (Pro 31:10)  "A virtuous woman who can find? for her price is far above rubies" In days of yonder woman knew their position in society - Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. It was the mans privilege to charm all her undergarments off her. Now days the charming is replaced by struggling to see who wears the pants.

Oh! for the good old days

Stephen

PS: Astrapho, my sincere apologies for the mistake. After all, I'm only a man and far from perfect.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »

Barefoot and pregnant indeed! :o Steven what do they teach you over there in South Africa?? :D
You are right about struggling to know who wears the pants these days! I saw a man in a skirt in the grocery store the other day and I live in South Alabama!! hehehe!! Now, listen here dude..I have been married for over 37 years and I've done plenty of time in the kitchen, plenty of time being that virtuous woman!! And it would definitely take a very special knight to charm me out of my undergarments!! :D
Now, I will take you AND musicman and conk your heads together, so be nice!!  >:(  :P
Kathy ;)

Marky Mark

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »

I dare to say you two guys would never have been knights of the round table as they were real men with passion in their hearts and posessed the galant skills of a warrior!!! They could charm the undergarments off a woman with just a few words, they were that charming!!! They looked like Greek gods and their thighs were like silk and  that strong, they could make a woman faint with a half smile. These were the days of bold and courageous men who knew what women wanted and never failed to please.  Hey guys still playing video games???    Judy

Judy,have we ever met? You described me perfectly ;) ;D

EKnight

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 10:44:07 AM »

aaahhh, I made my knight give me his name first before I allowed him to charm me out of my undergarments!  What a sucker!!!!

Eileen

stephen

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 11:42:30 AM »

Wow! Kathy, 37 years you say. Congratulations, Obviously you know a good man when you see one.
My condolences to your husband.

Stephen

judith collier

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 04:21:41 PM »

Hey mark, you get the prize for that remark!!!! After reading what I wrote in the middle of the night I must have gotten a cigerette out of my brother-in-laws stash. I probably shouldn't relax!! AAHH, the heart is most wicked and ruled by hormones but you would think at this age, what can I say.     Judy

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 04:32:23 PM »

And Stephen, South Africa?? I could handle that!  Judy

Samson

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, there was a lady that was not full of nonsense.

Haha!

Stephen

Good One Stephen,

But what Lady is the one from a long time ago that was not full of nonsense or better
                            yet, made logical non abstract sense. I have never heard of such a Lady as this;  ;D, ;)

Oh Oh, I'm asking for trouble now, glad I'm out the door, heading for work. Exit stage
                            left, with God speed. Before responding Ladies, Remember Romans. 12:9( Vengeance
                            is mine says the Lord, I will repay.  ;)

Goodbye, Samson.

Marky Mark

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 05:20:23 PM »

Hey mark, you get the prize for that remark!!!! After reading what I wrote in the middle of the night I must have gotten a cigerette out of my brother-in-laws stash. I probably shouldn't relax!! AAHH, the heart is most wicked and ruled by hormones but you would think at this age, what can I say.     Judy

the heart is most wicked and ruled by hormones but you would think at this age, what can I say.

Judy,here ya go...

;)  :-X

François de la Rochefoucauld, Maximes
As we grow older we grow both more foolish and wiser at the same time.

Plato
The spiritual eyesight improves as the physical eyesight declines.

Peace...Mark

daywalker

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 05:41:23 PM »

Haha!

Stephen

Was her name Eve? Oh, wait...  :o

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 06:18:45 PM »

judy,
your post was hilarious  ;D :o. it made my laugh harder than the original thread post.
stephen,
you are hilarious just as you are. the virtuous woman is indeed one to aspire to be, as she is within each of us women who follow after Christ as our bridegroom.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.