bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Healing, Ghosts, Occult etc  (Read 12243 times)

Kat

Re: Healing, Ghosts, Occult etc
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »

Here are some emails that might help here.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2600.0.html  -------

ALL of God's created celestial beings are "messengers."  Angel means messenger. From that Perspective, Jesus is a Messenger (Mal. 3:1-2).  If these messengers are bad, we might refer to them as devils, demons, OR adversaries, but they are STILL MESSENGERS.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8808.0.html --------------

In Scripture, angels, messengers, and ministers are used interchangeably.

Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels [#32] spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Greek: #32, aggelos, From aggellō (probably derived from G71; compare G34; to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication a PASTOR: - angel, messenger. (Strong's Concordance).

Now then, notice what Paul says concerning Satan and his "ministers"--

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his MINISTERS also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness; whose end [eonian/gehenna/hell/lake of fire JUDGMENT] shall be according to their works.

It is the false ministers (the "ministers of righteousness") of Mystery Babylon--The CHURCH, who are to be judged in this "eonian" fire along with their many millions of followers.  See my last Installment:  "The Lake of Fire and the Second Death."

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2540.0.html ---------

Good morning Mr. Smith

My question is...... When you die, (physically), why do some spirits still roam around? Don't they know where to go? I know some don't even know they are dead. I have experienced some myself. I am in the Old Apostle church in Pretoria, South Africa and this was the only church that could guide me in a way. I get confused there because spirits speak through some of the members and always seem to be there (the spirits).  Is this wrong?

Regards
Michelle

Dear Michelle:
The only spirits "roaming around" are demons, not the spirits of DEAD people.

God be with you,
Ray 

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1910.0.html ---------

There have been probably 5 to 10 thousand volumes written on demons and exorcism. It is not likely that I can explain this subject in five to ten sentences.

There is "possession" and there is "obsession."  Many people are obsessed with demons and evil spirits rather than being actually possessed and totally out of control mentally.

Catholic exorcism is more superstition than Scriptural.  Protestant ministers try to shout and SCREAM them out of people.  I had only a few personal experiences with people who were demonized.  With one elderly woman we prayed and one by one Jesus casted out a half dozen or so demons--each with his own name, I might add.

The truth is that we "wrestle against such spiritual wickedness in high places" (Eph. 6:12).  It is part of our Christian walk of faith.

The world is filled with "spirits of antichrist."  Many Christians worship these spirits.  I cast out dozens and dozens of these spirits of antichrist on our bible-truth.com site, and many pastors, theologians, and Christians hate and despise me for doing it. They love these evil spirits. But always remember, that if you have the Spirit of God in you, then:

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" (I John 4:3-4).

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5333.0.html -----------

Dear Ray,

I try my best to follow Gods path and live a righteous life but I suffer from anxiety attacks and panic attacks some people in church say it is because I have bad spirits and need to be liberated they are scaring me are they right?

Brenda

Dear Brenda:  Don't let those lying charlatans scare you anymore than you already are.  Many people suffer from panic attacks, either for no apparent cause or by phobias such as flying on a plane.  We are not all "wired" the same. There are many biological and chemical causes for such things that have absolutely nothing to do with "bad spirits" or demons.  Some people have food allergies--is that demonism?  It's nonsense. Some people outgrow panic attacks, while others slowly overcome them, and get others use medication which can help. But don't be scared into thinking you have bad spirits. The people accusing you, THEY HAVE BAD SPIRITS!  This is a trial in your life, just as we all have many trials. Do not become discouraged.  We will pray for your victory over this horrible problem.

God be with you,

Ray

zander

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 06:57:15 AM »

Good post Kat, cheers for that.

Kat

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

Hi Jacobbsladdr,

You are right about that being a demon that was conjured up.  I found an email that Ray explains this witch of Endor thing with Samuel.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,124.0.html -----

Hi Ray,

Could you tell me if you explain the "calling up" or "bringing up" of Samuel by the woman at Endor for Saul (1 Sam 28:11 - 19) anywhere in your web site's info. This is due to the fact that I believe the Word that when we die we are dead, our souls are in Hades and Hades is a place of no perception etc as mentioned countless times by you as well.

Your knowledge about this will be appreciated,

God be with you,
Anton

Dear Anton:

Saul does not obey or trust God.

So he goes to a pagan inspired witch that are condemned in Israel.

The witch has a familiar spirit--a demon.

Saul asks the witch to call up Samuel's spirit--a pagan teaching.

God actually caused this opportunity to tell Saul his fate by the channel that Saul himself choose.

God revealed the fate of Saul through this witch.

Samuel was never there. Saul assumed that the "old man" had to be Samuel. It was not.

God be with you,

Ray

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 03:17:46 PM »

Hi jacobbsladdr,
                      yeah you're right about the Endor thing, my point was that familiar spirits are bound by God's power so it's down to Him how we see them, if we see them, if it's in God's plan for someone to experience seeing something like that, and that these things are still all in our minds.

Several years ago I went on five so called deliverences (exorcisms) for a man in my old Pentecostal church with the Pastor and his son. Basically looking back in hindsight with what I know now concerning what occured over those sessions I have to conclude that the man was mentally disturbed and that my old pastor did absolutely nothing for him. The guy would have probably been better off going to councelling. There was a lot of screaming and spitting in a bowl and little else. After my former pastor had told him he was cured I saw the man a couple of years later and he told me he was still being tormented and that he was still hearing voices in his head as well as feeling that somethings were moving under his skin all the time especially in his brain and back. He also claimed that images like hazy skeletons were running up and down his hallway at night tormenting him by whispering his name.

To him it was all very real yet I could not see a thing even when it was occuring to him and I was standing in his house as it happened. So what was happening to him?

Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

musicman

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »

Ghosts, aliens, physics are all demonic influences

Look, maybe you did poorly in physics class but. . . . . .it's not demonic.  Shoulda studied more.

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

Ghosts?,  There is no such thing. If you have seen one, it may be time for thick glasses or a fat shrink, whichever comes first.     Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.