bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satan vists the church  (Read 10459 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Satan vists the church
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »

Okay that's it!!!  I am on a mission (and I invite all women here to join me) to find every anti male-joke I can find on the internet! >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D

Watch out guys.

Eileen

ok fellas, i think eileen has kept her word  :o, after reading through her new threads here. go eileen, go eileen, go eileen  ;)

claudia

Samson

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 10:31:31 PM »

Samson, women love men, we just don't understand them all the time, in fact, very little. I like a man who can laugh, take a joke, is secure, responsible, somewhat affectionate, thoughtful, and not too many bad habits and not take such offense as though we were criticizing you. We women always give back twice as much. It really is those little things. And we don't always want you guys to fix things or situations just hear us out. Women have a need to talk things out, we do not compartmentalize like you. Most everything is important to us. We are relationship bound mostly, so you are going to hear all about the kids, your mother, our friends, our mother, father, grandparents, ad nauseum. And we usually have about 10 things going at once. Take your complaints to the Lord, he made us this way. Love, Judy

Hey Judy,

Did you ever see the movie, Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. What kind of man are women looking for ?
              Responsible-me, Secure-me, Affectionate-me, Thoughtfull-me, Humorous-me, Humble-me; This is a
              Man your talking about, isn't it;  ;D ;D ;D, ;)

A Man, but imperfect at best, Samson.  ;)

indianabob

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 12:52:51 AM »

Judy and Samson,

Judy is correct, God made women the way that they are, so they can't help it if we find that challenging.

However, God also made men the way they are and you know how that works out.

So ladies, since you know that you're supposed to learn to deal with us and that you are the central figure in the home, what are you going to do about adjusting your training methods used on little boys?   Hmmmm?     ???

judith collier

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 03:55:18 AM »

Indianabob, what a question!! I do think we as women need to help a boy's vocabulary. Put names on feelings like, disgruntled, joyous, harmonious, afraid, bold, etc.. Then when they grow up maybe they will relate more what is going on with them. I try to tell my grandsons not to let anyone take their power. When they get all mad and angry and lash out I tell them that power is lost and then they have to be quiet for awhile to get it back. And if they hit someone (unless defending themselves) they are going to be in trouble and even then that they should be using their brains and not their hands. I don't moralize too much because I don't think it works as sometimes they just want to please me and I don't like that. Keep them busy in sports or whatever they like and accept them as who they are. And I tell them that no matter what God loves them but He will discipline them . Hug and kiss them a lot and tell them they are handsome and how to get along with girls. There is a book out written by a 10 yr. old boy who writes how to get along with girls, it is great. Buy it. Judy

judith collier

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 04:09:49 AM »

Samson, I am one to believe a personality can be developed. And yea, I saw Groundhog Day. I think that film is a great teaching film for men. A little adjustment here, a little adjustment there, etc. We want to be able to depend on you and we really don't want to run the show but, and this is a big one, we will if we have to. And then we get crabby when we are doing things we wish you would do. If every man would just ask once a day, "how can I help you honey" And don't be afraid of our outbursts as they are only cries for help. For your sake tell us we look good once in awhile, beauty is important to us. Just be aware of the little things we do for you as we really do love you guys. We are not that complicated, but we do stress easier. We are the weaker sex in that regard. If my husband would just say, "hey, we'll work this out together" well, then we usually go and do it ourselves. We want to lean on your strength though, undergird us and encourage us. We need you more than you think!! Judy

jassy

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2009, 04:18:13 AM »

Hi Judy, The africaans language is mostly from Dutch extraction. With a little french thrown in I think. I know dutch people just about understand me when I speak africaans even though there is very different accent.

And Stephen, U r veri funny hooman bean. "Souf Efrikin spaaiders can be veri wieshes" cracked me up.  No, I did not bake my husband a cake as an apology. As this happened a few years ago I recall I appeased his hurt pride in a completely different fashion. Which by the way is also biblical ;D

ez2u

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »

Lord Jesus help us all!!!

cjwood

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 04:50:44 AM »

Lord Jesus help us all!!!

peggy,
your post made me laugh out loud. i even scared the cat who was asleep next to me in the chair. absolutely loved it  :D :D :D

claudia

judith collier

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 04:53:00 AM »

ez2u, that was the funniest of all!!!! Judy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.