bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: II Timothy Chapter 3  (Read 5129 times)

Sandyk

II Timothy Chapter 3
« on: April 27, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »

Hey Everyone,

I think God is telling me this is it, Sandy get it together you are surely running out of time.  These are the last days.  Who do I believe Scientist are God?  When I say Scientist, I am refering to the Big Bang Theory which scientist are even saying now that we are expanding and the laws of physics proves that we must have a creator that we started from nothing now they don't necessarily say that it is GOD.  Yet, they do say if anything was off even just tiny bit we would still be nothing.  Then when you look in the Bible there are just to many prophecies that have come to be just as the Bible states and they are still coming true now how else could I not believe.  Simple, I was deceived by letting people (Preachers.....)twist the words up and the meanings except Ray, he is the only one that is word for word that I have come across so I am very fortunate to have been lead here to this forum.  Meaning I can associate with true believers and not deceivers. 

When I read the following scriptures it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I am convinced that the Holy Bible inspired by God is the only TRUTH.  I feel compelled to share this because of my earlier post (Adam and Eve).  I feel ashamed that I may have turned Guest away that visit this forum looking for the TRUTH and gave them evil things instead of the TRUTH and that is God is love.  Also, not to give up and to keep praying that God will lead you to the TRUTH. 

II Timothy 3

1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 

2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy

3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent fierce, despisers of those that are    good

4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such trurn away.

6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 

8  Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth:  men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 

9  But they shall proceed no further:  for their folly shall be manifest unto all me, as theirs also was.

10  But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of lifepurpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11  Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch at Iconium, at Lystral what persecutions I endured:  but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 

12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 

13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou has learned them;

15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto savation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 

16  All scriptrue is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 

I know I still have many things to learn but I am for sure who my creator is GOD.

aqrinc

Re: II Timothy Chapter 3
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 01:31:11 AM »

Sandyk,

You hit a wall and asked questions while still smarting from the blow. That happens to many of us, some deal with it by inward contemplation. Others by more study and Prayer, still others feel overwhelmed and lost or out of phase for a time.

It is for just such times that we have 1. The Scriptures, 2. The Spirit In us to assure us and 3. Sisthren and Brethren to lean on.

You chose one of those options By GOD'S Grace; and now are able to continue, it is just like Ths Scriptures Say:

1Co 10:13 (GNB)
Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.

george.  ;D

Sandyk

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »

Sandyk,

You hit a wall and asked questions while still smarting from the blow. That happens to many of us, some deal with it by inward contemplation. Others by more study and Prayer, still others feel overwhelmed and lost or out of phase for a time.

It is for just such times that we have 1. The Scriptures, 2. The Spirit In us to assure us and 3. Sisthren and Brethren to lean on.

You chose one of those options By GOD'S Grace; and now are able to continue, it is just like Ths Scriptures Say:

1Co 10:13 (GNB)
Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.

george.  ;D

Hi George,

Thanks George, When I came across Ray's website in late 2003.  I read alot but never was really sure about the TRUTH.   but I just keep reading hoping that if I seek I will find and so for that I am GRATEFUL. 

meee

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:06:13 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I think God is telling me this is it, Sandy get it together you are surely running out of time.  These are the last days.  Who do I believe Scientist are God?  When I say Scientist, I am refering to the Big Bang Theory which scientist are even saying now that we are expanding and the laws of physics proves that we must have a creator that we started from nothing now they don't necessarily say that it is GOD.  Yet, they do say if anything was off even just tiny bit we would still be nothing.  Then when you look in the Bible there are just to many prophecies that have come to be just as the Bible states and they are still coming true now how else could I not believe.  Simple, I was deceived by letting people (Preachers.....)twist the words up and the meanings except Ray, he is the only one that is word for word that I have come across so I am very fortunate to have been lead here to this forum.  Meaning I can associate with true believers and not deceivers. 

When I read the following scriptures it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I am convinced that the Holy Bible inspired by God is the only TRUTH.  I feel compelled to share this because of my earlier post (Adam and Eve).  I feel ashamed that I may have turned Guest away that visit this forum looking for the TRUTH and gave them evil things instead of the TRUTH and that is God is love.  Also, not to give up and to keep praying that God will lead you to the TRUTH.  

Hey Sandy,
        It's wonderful to see you feeling better. I know the feeling you were going through and it's scary.
        Sandy, I'm sure God will work it all out for good, in spite of us.
        I'm gonna PM you  to show you another place here you'll learn much on the forum, seeya in a bit.
        hugs,meee

charrie

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »

Hi, Sandy

We all at one time (me first) hit a nail and had to retreat.  Rest assured, Yahweh is working on all of us.  Conforming isn't always easy, but necessary.

Hang in here, Sandy, we need now and are going to need in the future each other.

Charrie :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.