bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kind of Funny..  (Read 4285 times)

Ninny

Kind of Funny..
« on: April 29, 2009, 12:26:46 AM »

I was thinking about that post of the 2 year old singing the Lord's prayer. The other night Grayson {you know, my grandson :) } was sitting on the couch with the drum set that comes with Rock Band he was beating out a certain rhythm. A friend was sitting next to him looking kind of puzzled. I said, "He has the melody in his head." He kept doing this beat over and over and finally I looked over at my friend and said, "That's Eye of the Tiger." He got this surprised look on his face and said, "I know! I can actually hear it! That is really weird! How does he know to do that?" Who knows the strange workings in the 2 year old brain?! His brothers taught him to listen for a certain drum part in the song and he moves his head to the song until this certain beat comes in and then he plays it! He can do it with or without the music! Just a funny thing!  ;D
Kathy :D

judith collier

Re: Kind of Funny..
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 05:31:36 AM »

Kids are amazing, aren't they Kathy!!!

meee

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 10:18:47 AM »

Kathy, I think it shows he's blest with a natural talent, like some play by ear.
           Wonderful!
               hugs,meee

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:13 AM »

Here is how music really affects us...When Grayson was recovering from his brain surgery we were so tired because of the sleepless nights and harrowing days of coming off the steroids. One night about a week and a half after his surgery we were watching Madagascar . We were at the part of the movie where the Lemurs were singing, "I like to Move it, Move it!" Gray crawled off the couch and got down on the floor and started to dance!! He was wobbly and funny, but he was dancing!! He called out to all of us to get on the floor and dance with him! We were a sorry looking bunch, dancing and crying! We all have grown to love that song! It represented  a turning point in his recovery we knew he was coming back to us in a real way! Now of course he is fully recovered from his surgery, but we still all have to dance to the Madagascar song! We LOVE it now! :D :D Never take the small things for granted! Some of the smallest things are the biggest blessings of life!! :D
Kathy ;)

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »

Kathy, I always enojoy the things you share with us. They really make my day!

In His Love,
Marlene
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:32:51 PM by Marlene »

Vangie

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 05:11:33 PM »

I second what Marlene said.  (And I just LOVE the Madagascar movies too!)

Thanks for sharing,
Vangie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.