bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 4803 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Marriage
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

After being married for 35 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day & said, Honey,  35  years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed & watched a 10-inch black & white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot & sexy 19 year-old gal.

Now I have a $ 650,000 home, a $55,000 car, nice big bed & plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a  54 year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of the bargain.

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out & find a hot, 19 year-old gal & she would make sure that I would once again be
living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed & watching a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great?

They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:45:05 AM »

older women (is 54 older??) aren't only great, they are fantastically great. now this is one joke i can relate to.

claudia

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:44:52 PM »

That's my kinda lady.  I'm copying and pasting this one. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Eileen

stephen

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 04:34:08 AM »

After being married for 35 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day & said, Honey,  35  years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed & watched a 10-inch black & white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot & sexy 19 year-old gal.

Now I have a $ 650,000 home, a $55,000 car, nice big bed & plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a  54 year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of the bargain.

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out & find a hot, 19 year-old gal & she would make sure that I would once again be
living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed & watching a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great?

They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis.

Very difficult choice actually. I would have to see photographs of both ladies. Not that you can go by looks,
but a ladies face and body can tell you a lot about her character. Definitely, a very difficult choice.

Stephen

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 06:12:50 AM »

That was good!!!!! Judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »

:DThat gal knows how to keep her man!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.