bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Real Location of Hell  (Read 6924 times)

musicman

The Real Location of Hell
« on: April 29, 2009, 10:51:14 PM »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 10:52:23 PM by musicman »

daywalker

Re: The Real Location of Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 01:32:14 AM »

.. hahaha I knew it!!!

- Daywalker.  :D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »

now that musicman was a great article. makes me wonder if this fella has read some of ray's articles. then again, hell no kinda has the same humor as our beloved longhorn.

interesting article.  :o

claudia

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 08:59:10 AM »

This guy is obviously one of us.  I saw Indianabob was there also.  Whoever it is, good job.  He is obviously being led to teach in his corner of the web.  I take it the person was in Nashville awhile back.  I like the way he uses plain talk to express his views.  That plain talk along with Rays tearing up these doctrines with scriptural witness, gives a person strong ammunition.

Craig

kenny

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 09:48:43 AM »

actually he sounds like an ex-christian that has "fallen away" and has not been dragged back (yet).

I go to the streets alot and this is the same verbage i hear from all the ex-christain's, atheist's,agnostic's etc...

daywalker

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »

actually he sounds like an ex-christian that has "fallen away" and has not been dragged back (yet).

I go to the streets alot and this is the same verbage i hear from all the ex-christain's, atheist's,agnostic's etc...

I'd have to respectfully disagree...

QUOTE FROM 'HELL NO': So is the sun hell? Blasphamy!! The bible uses the sun as a symbol for the real Son. How dare anybody suggest that hell is in the sun. Don't worry, I suggested no such thing. The sun shines on us as the Son shines on those given the holy spirit.

I find it hard to believe that someone who has 'fallen away' and is 'lost' would make such a statement of Truth.

But that's just my observation.

- Daywalker. 8)

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »

;) ;) ;) ;D Musicman you are so smart to find such things!!
Kathy :)

kenny

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

I hear you Daywalker

i thank you for disagreeably agreeing with me it is just in the last 12 years of going to the streets i hear alot of lot of statements just like "Hell No's" statements and i should not have put the actually in my reply and yes he could be one of us.
I run into so many people that are tired of the trash that comes from the pulptit, they look for the truth some where else and you would not believe the truths that i hear from the lost and found on the streets, to the point that i have heard a lot of the things i have been hearing here on the BT, it is just they do not have the understanding, then when i come along and agree with them and then show them how the scripture is worded,you can see the light come on and then the anger of why some one has not shown them before how the word is really worded.
please don't get me wrong i don't know everything and since Roy sent me the link to the BT, My understanding of what God has Been showing me has been affirmed, and is becoming clearer and clearer everyday, man i didn't even know about the being dragged until i came here, along with many other truths.
thanks
kenny   

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 07:56:41 PM »

I knew it, that place in Russia was just a holding Cell. :D

george. :)

daywalker

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »

I hear you Daywalker

i thank you for disagreeably agreeing with me it is just in the last 12 years of going to the streets i hear alot of lot of statements just like "Hell No's" statements and i should not have put the actually in my reply and yes he could be one of us.
I run into so many people that are tired of the trash that comes from the pulptit, they look for the truth some where else and you would not believe the truths that i hear from the lost and found on the streets, to the point that i have heard a lot of the things i have been hearing here on the BT, it is just they do not have the understanding, then when i come along and agree with them and then show them how the scripture is worded,you can see the light come on and then the anger of why some one has not shown them before how the word is really worded.
please don't get me wrong i don't know everything and since Roy sent me the link to the BT, My understanding of what God has Been showing me has been affirmed, and is becoming clearer and clearer everyday, man i didn't even know about the being dragged until i came here, along with many other truths.
thanks
kenny   

Hint: **Whispering** The real identity of "Hell No" could be Musicman  :o...  but don't quote me on that!

- Daywalker.  8)

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »

Don't tell that to Hell No! I think he would be offended! :o
Kathy :)

kenny

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »

Do you ever feel the need to get away? I just bought a plane ticket to Russia!

Vangie

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

Kenny,  ;) ;D This is like "Cheers" now....you can't leave for Russia.   Hell no.  ;)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »

Hint: **Whispering** The real identity of "Hell No" could be Musicman  Shocked...  but don't quote me on that!

- Daywalker.  Cool

That was my suspicion also.

Craig

musicman

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 09:23:38 PM »

It's a lie.  Hell No has my address and he's gonna come and kick my arse if you don't stop saying we are one and the same.  And he's already p'd that I did a church gig on Easter Sunday for (Mo. Mo.$$).

By the way, Hell No told me that he was never a church goer so ha ha Kenny, he didn't just come out of Babylon.  I don't think he's offended though.

But he don't take crap from no two bit musician so I better skip town.  Ya'll think Longhorn will let me hang on his ranch for awile?  I know Hell No is freightened of Texans.  Especially of that one that just left the a . . . . . . . . . . .(edited, for the no politics on forum rule).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:26:59 PM by musicman »

kenny

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 01:04:46 AM »

Please don't give him my address i sure don't want my arse kicked.

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 02:43:05 AM »

I'm starting to get worried! ...Musicman if Hell No comes after you and you don't hear from Longhorn soon, call me and I'll hide you out in a safe place for awhile!  ;) I can hook you up with protection 8)
Kathy :D :D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.