bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction from SC  (Read 9804 times)

bunnylife

Introduction from SC
« on: April 30, 2009, 03:45:44 AM »

I am a single parent of two sons and one grandson. I am originally from San Diego and moved to SC when my parents divorced in my senior year of high school. I have been disabled since 1993. I have been a member of the non-denomination church I attend for almost 20 years. During that time I had to be away from the church due to being so sick. I do realize that is the way Daddy God planned it for me. In 2006, I had to quit going again and was diagnosed with MS along with other illness. I asked my church to find some way for me to attend as I could not drive. After a year of sending off letters and no response, I quit tithing and gave it elsewhere.

I just recently got back in church. I have been going into debt tithing and on April 14th, type in the search engine about disability and tithing. I came across this site. I read the emails on the subject and I had to agree as Ray presented the scriptures. I wanted to know more so I found the home page link and started to read everything on the page. I read day and most of the night for three days. I had to know the truth. I was shaken to the very core of my being but what God's Word revealed as my eyes were opened. I prayed to Daddy God to reveal the whole truth even if is was against what I have been taught. Of course, He did. I told Him I didn't know, cried and ask for forgiveness. I found the forums and then started reading the transcripts. Again I was shaken and I questioned everything about my life.. did I really get born again, do I really know Daddy God... and of course, He replied lovingly that what remains is of Him and what was shaken loose was not. I know this is just the beginning.

My sister died in 2005 from lung cancer. Two days before she died Daddy God promised me my whole household would be saved. I told my sister that to let her know. I didn't know that God was going to show why He said that and how it would change my life. I am so glad and full of joy to find out the truth. What an awesome, mighty wonderful God .. and His Son Jesus Christ.. more marvelous than I could ever imagine. I have tried to share this with the person that drives me to church. I started out with the inconsistency of the word hell, hades. I then asked him if, Jesus Christ was the Savior of the World. He looked at me liked I was crazy, and said NO He only saves a few.  >:( I didn't press the issue any further as I know his eyes are not opened. I know that I will have to leave and my grandson that attends with me.

I wonder if Daddy God is going to reveal it to my pastor. He is preaching on man-made traditions, religious beliefs but yet to touch on the real truth. I am praying for him. I told another person I was upset by the KJV or New KJV with inconsistencies of word hell, hades and told her what it really meant. However, she said that Jesus still just saves a few because we are not puppets.. no were not puppets but God definitely is in control of all. She said she pray for me to find a book to give me answers??  ??? What? The Word of God is the place to find the answers. It is hard for me to be in there, knowing what I know. It isn't quite time to leave yet but I know it is coming. I know that I will write a letter to them explaining why. They probably will think I have been deceived and.. well you guys have been there.

Please pray for me as I am home bound and alone. I know that I can assemble with the saints in spirit and truth. However, it is hard to be all alone all week without much human contact. Well, once a week, I get my injection at the doctor's office for MS. I do talk to my mother over the phone.  I was in a relationship that ended two months ago. I would like to date and find someone of like mind.. it seems impossible but I know with God all things are possible. Thank you for letting me be part of your fellowship.

May the Love of God keep you to the very end.

Bunni

Marky Mark

Re: Introduction from SC
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:11:34 AM »

Bunni,Welcome to the forums and I will pray for you as requested :).

Peace...Mark

walt123

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:23:31 AM »

Welcome bunnylife

I know for sure you will find peace and hope on the forum.

Walt

Kat

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »

Hi Bunni,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
It is quite astounding when we have our eyes opened, as none of us realize we are blind.  Many of us know what you speak of about being alone, with no one you can really talk to about this truth.  I have found that this forum serves very well for fellowship.  There is always someone to talk to here.  When people ask questions it just sharpens my Bible knowledge to search for an answer.  So do join with us here with this internet fellowshipping, it's not so bad once you get use to it.

We have a few different boards for posting, 'General' for discussions of BT topics and Scriptures.  'Off Topic' more of a fun board, but there is informative stuff too.  'Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship' this is where most of the personal stuff goes.  Here are some links below to other stuff that you might like to check out.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

meee

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 12:11:32 PM »

I know that I will have to leave and my grandson that attends with me.

I Please pray for me as I am home bound and alone.

Bunni

Hello Bunni and welcome,
     Your story is very close to my own,except as far as I know I am pretty healthy.
      I have recently left church attending and took my 10 yr.grandson with me. It was all I could do to sit in church and hear all the false things being stated, just as you're going through and I'm sure most of us at one time.  My husband still attends,though.
      Yes, dear Bunni you have my prayers.
          hugs&luv,meee :)

Samson

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »

Hi Bunni,

Glad you have joined the Forum and your embracing Ray's teachings. There are many Universal
            Restoratoration(Salvation) type Sites out there in Internet Land, but Ray's Site, in my opinion
            best represents the Truth and correct explanation and interpretation of Scriptural Things.

Since your in the process of leaving one of Christendom's Churches, two good articles to
            acquaint yourself with in your journey and also if the opportunity arises to help others are
            these two articles by Ray to help you achieve this, see below.

1. Seven Foundational Truths( some of the things related by Ray in this article are; God does
                not Lie, Titus.1:2 and Gods word does not lie. Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the World,
                1John.4:14 and that's what he does, Saves the World. It's Gods Will that all men are Saved.
                God Wills or Desires that None perish, but all attain to repentance, 2 Peter. 3:9. God is Love
                and Love never fails. God's counsel will stand and he will do all his pleasure, Isaiah. 46:10
                and His Will is done on Earth as it's done in Heaven, Matt. 6:9,10. This is just some highlights
                by me of this article. See the Transcript or listen to the Audio version.

When I need a review of the basics, I read and listen to this Article and also review, The
                Myth of Free Will.

2. Here is another article, I recommend " How Hard is getting Saved "

Anyway, glad your here, maybe you already read these articles, so I apologize, if you
             already did. I notice you live in South Carolina, my wife lived there prior to my meeting
             her, outskirts of Charleston.

Kind Regards, Samson.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »

welcome home bunni. our Living room is full of sisters and brothers who have very similar stories as your own. we even have one brother who has also been diagosed with MS, but he hasn't posted in awhile. i too will pray for your needs and that God's Will be done according to His awesome plan and purpose for your life. stand strong in your faith in our Brother and Savior Jesus Christ, and in your belief that Abba Father (aka Daddy God) has you in His arms. there is SO much on the BT website and the forum sections that you can truly spend hours and hours reading until your eyes burn being so tired from trying to take it all in. baby steps will help you to be able to structure your studies of all that is contained herein.

again, welcome home sister, we have been waiting for you. it is so awesome to see God adding to His Family daily!

claudia

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 07:14:49 AM »

Hi Bunni,you are not alone any longer and I prayed for you. Judy

cherokee

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 10:03:33 AM »

Hey Bunni,

Welcome to the forum.

Suzie

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 10:46:32 AM »

Welcome to the forum Bunni  :)

Marques

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »

I didn't press the issue any further as I know his eyes are not opened.

Very wise considering you are so new to bible-truths.com.

Dennis

aqrinc

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »

Hi Bunni,

Welcome to the forum, what a story you have. It is almost every members story with some variation. Look forward to your conversation and growth, rest and study, it is all good.

george. :)

Marlene

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »

Welcome Bunni!  Looking forward to getting to know you.

In His Love,
Marlene

Astrapho

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »

Hi Bunni! :D

Yikes... MS... The same illness as my favorite cellist Jacqueline du Pre... :( I wish you good health.

Yes, I know exactly how you feel about the church bit... When I first came on here, I thought I'd be able to juggle Pentecostalism and "universal restoration" fine. I mean, they're from the same bible, they can't be that different, right? Then I realized, no... I can't. And I can't even bring myself to go to their church for further bible studies anymore (To think I was the one who initiated it) because all I hear now is lies from them. And I can't get away from them because my friend in school who brought me there is an evangelist in the making...

Anyway, here's someone among many wonderful people here who sympathizes with you. ;) Looking forward to knowing you for a long long time! ;D

God be with you.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

Hi Bunni.  Yes, indeed, you've shared a story very similar to most of ours.  I pray the Lord gives you strength to face these changes.

My heart lept when you shared about telling your family member that our Father told you all your family would be saved.  That IS the gospel, isn't it?  You preached it even in ignorance.  You are the stuff that He is making His kingdom out of.  I pray the forum will be a great blessing for you, and that you will be one for us as well.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

bunnylife

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 07:32:15 PM »

I want to thank you all for the warm welcome.  :D Thank you for sharing some of your experiences. It really does encourage me for the days ahead of me. I know that it will be hard but with Daddy God and Christ Jesus I can make as I know it is them willing and doing in me to do so. (does that sound right?)

I have blogged the foundational truths on myspace sharing the Good News - True Gospel. I am somewhat surprised that no one has made a comment about it. I mean I told them that Jesus Christ IS the Savior of the Whole World and ALL are saved. I have several preachers as friends and I was expecting some kind of ... well something.. but I know what it is.. they can't say anything because it is the true Word of God.

I know that when I think about going to church, I get sick on my stomach. I love those people and I love my pastor but I can't be around too much longer knowing the truth. Oh how wonderful, glorious Truth it is to know. And it was there the whole time. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace towards me and for those on here. Bless our time in fellowship and with You.

Thank you all for your prayers. Looking forward to knowing all of you too!  :D

Marlene

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 07:48:38 PM »

Bunni, I was like you. I so, wanted the people from my church and the Pastor to except the truths God led me too. But, now I know all is of him. If, it is his plan for them to know it will happen. If, not we know all we be ok and that can comfort us. I was like you, I could not stand it there. Well, I have left and this is my church family. I can't think of any better family then the ones on the forum here. They have all been blessings one way or the other to me.

I thank God for them every day!

The birght side of all of this is we will all be together some day. Not one will be lost.  It just, boggles the mind that this Good News does not make all Happy.

In His Love,
Marlene

Astrapho

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »

I know that when I think about going to church, I get sick on my stomach. I love those people and I love my pastor but I can't be around too much longer knowing the truth. Oh how wonderful, glorious Truth it is to know. And it was there the whole time. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace towards me and for those on here. Bless our time in fellowship and with You.

Aye, wonderfully worded. :) It's funny how much easier it is to love others knowing that one day we'll all be together again. :)

God bless!  ;D

bunnylife

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 04:05:11 PM »

Just an update that I have left Babylon church last Sunday. I just told my oldest son that I couldn't go there anymore. I have done more studying and seen so much more from the Lord in the past few weeks than I did in the 20 years there. I was concern for my grandson as he really likes it there. However, it is better he stays out of all the lies. I can spend time with him on the weekends and I will teach him the True Gospel.. Good News of Jesus Christ.

Last night I was reading on how the Bible came to be. I dreamed about it and the scriptures. I don't remember all of it but I do remember these words as I woke "The words of Jesus are spirit". I am excited about being here with brothers and sisters that know the Truth. Thank you again for your warm welcome.

You all are a joy and blessing to me!  :D
Bunni 

meee

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

Hi Bunni,
       We share hearts, same thoughts.
               I'm happy you've come out of Babylon too! :)
                         God bless,meee
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 24 queries.