bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction from SC  (Read 9807 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Introduction from SC
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 12:33:59 AM »

congratulations bunni! i know the decision was difficult but you can be assured that the decision to leave the church was designed by our Loving Father for your life, on your journey to learning that worshiping God is not a physical action but a spiritual way of Life. we are part of His Church that He is building in Spirit and Truth. He will aide you through His Holy Spirit to come to the knowledge that His Scriptures are the Truth and His Spirit is our Guide. your grandson will be better off, without having to let go of so many lies and outright heretical traditional teachings of man. your time spent showing your grandson the Truths that are being revealed to you will be a special opportunity to raise him up in the way that he should go. take it in baby steps and with the Love of Jesus Christ. it is apparent that you love your grandson. let him ask as many questions as he needs to and keep in mind that he might continue to look back at the church as a social time for him. i will pray for you as you open up the Scriptures to him.

love in Christ,
claudia

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 02:43:14 AM »

Bunni,

Job well done, you have heard The Call and heeded the Call. I think the Scripture below is what you are referring to:

Joh 6:63 (BBE) Bible In Basic English.
The spirit is the life giver; the flesh is of no value: the words which I have said to you are spirit and they are life.

george ;D.

Astrapho

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 08:18:00 AM »

Grats Bunni!! ;D ;D ;D You're really a source of encouragement to me. Wow, you've been there for years then? I've been there barely six months and I still can't find the courage to get out because of loyalties, but you've inspired me to try even harder. :D

Grats again and thanks! :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 08:19:21 AM by Astrapho »

meee

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

Just an update that I have left Babylon church last Sunday.
Bunni 

Bunni, when I left Babylon, I didn't actually realize that's what I was doing. I knew I couldn't sit under false teaching any longer. I'd go to church and God just wouldn't let me be comfortable, it would irritate me no end to hear false statements being made about God, the so called trinity, tongues,you name it.
       I should have noticed the date, but didn't, so I'm thinking it's been maybe 3 months by now since I've been obedient to His calling me out.
       Last Sunday my hubby wanted me to go with him to church, but I have no trouble telling him " No ",about this now.
       luvya, meee

Linny

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum Bunni!
We came out of Babylon about a year ago this past January. I can say that it gets easier and easier. We still make jokes about our being "heathen" since several neighbors who for 5 years tried to get us to come to their churches here close by when we were driving a distance to go to church must be reeling over our staying home now! We have a strict, "don't ask, don't tell policy!" :-X But that also means if you ask, we will tell as led.

We couldn't stomach church now. The more we learn, the happier we are being out. Being here, I have made new friends of like-minds. Most are long distance of course but it feels good to have someone to talk to. And as time goes on, God has nudged us towards others who are open to learning this truth so we aren't totally alone even here.

Be encouraged! ;D God has your back! If it were better for you to remain blind, you would have. ;)

Blessings, Lin

Roy Coates

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »

Hi Bunny,
welcome and enjoy. Your in my prayers too. Dont worry about your pastor God will handle it. Study and be ready
Roy

bunnylife

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 12:53:42 AM »

I am somewhat down right now. I told my best friend that I known for 22 years that I am not going to church anymore. She wanted to know why. I have sent her links to this site a few weeks ago. I think that she just looked up what people said about Ray Smith and not read anything. She was telling me he is a Jehovah Witness. He's thinks he is the only one that knows the truth. She thinks he is way out there and told me he didn't believe in the trinity. I told her I didn't either. She was shocked and wondered how I could just all of sudden changed what I believed. It almost like she doesn't think I believe in God or Jesus Christ anymore. I mentioned that dead people are dead. There were in the OT and are still in the NT. She said something like they didn't know how to described being dead.. as in being in good side of hell (I guess). I really didn't get to talk to her long.

She believes that this man (Ray) has influenced my thinking. I told her it was the scriptures and the inconsistencies in the Bible. It was the scriptures and God.. not any man. I looked them up myself. I know her eyes are not opened to the Truth. I already told Daddy God that I knew of the possibility of losing her as a friend to follow the Truth, then so be it. I was so praying that she would see. It is upsetting but I know it is as it should be.

Thank you for all the encouragement. You all bless me so much.  :)

In His Love,
Bunni

Marlene

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 01:33:10 AM »

Bunni, You have all of us who believe. My own Brother threw me out of his home, when he found out I was not going to church or paying a tithe. I never even got to say anything. But, now we are being perescuted for what we believe.  Don't know about you , but I have never been treated like that while I belonged to Babylon.

I know, it is painful. I am sure my Husbands family think I am a mess.

I don't care what they think . I love God and know that I have more peace with this believe then anything I ever had while lost in Babylon.
Well, we are here to uplift you when you feel down. I feel your pain.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2009, 03:02:41 AM »

Bunni,

You have now been shown what we all come to find out. If GOD Wants your friend to see and hear, HE Will enable her. Until that time, just learn and study to show yourself approved.

2Ti 2: 15-26 (CLV)
15 Endeavor to present yourself to God qualified, an unashamed worker, correctly cutting the word of truth."
16 Yet from profane prattlings stand aloof, for they will be progressing to more irreverence,
17 and their word will spread as gangrene, of whom are Hymeneus and Philetus,
18 who swerve as to truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred, and are subverting the faith of some."
19 Howbeit, the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: The Lord knew those who are His, and, Let everyone who is naming the name of the Lord withdraw from injustice. "
20 Now in a great house there are not only gold and silver utensils, but wooden and earthenware also, and some indeed for honor, yet some for dishonor."
21 If, then, anyone should ever be purging himself from these, he will be a utensil for honor, hallowed, and useful to the Owner, made ready for every good act."
22 Now youthful desires flee: yet pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace, with all who are invoking the Lord out of a clean heart."
23 Now stupid and crude questionings refuse, being aware that they are generating fightings."
24 Now a slave of the Lord must not be fighting, but be gentle toward all, apt to teach, bearing with evil,
25 with meekness training those who are antagonizing, seeing whether God may be giving them repentance to come into a realization of the truth,
26 and they will be sobering up out of the trap of the Adversary, having been caught alive by him, for that one's will.

george :).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.