bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concordant Commentary  (Read 6457 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Concordant Commentary
« on: May 03, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »

I have the Concordant Commentary on the New Testament but the text is so small i have trouble reading it, my question is there a down load for this with larger print.Thanks for any help.

Terry Miller
Terry

Phil3:10

Re: Concordant Commentary
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »

Terry,
Do a Google search for "The Concordant Literal New Testament" and you will find many direct links. I just completed a search and had purchased the New Testament several years ago. The Old Testament is now available also. Try this link.

http://www.concordant.org/version/index.html

Phil3:10

meee

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 07:49:30 PM »

Terry do you mean an actual Commentary or the N.T. of the Concordant?  I haven't seen a Commentary, but my CLNT has large enough print and the Keyword Concordance is also large enough print for my bad eyes.
             The forum has in the forum index and other things the download for the entire Concordant Bible for e-sword,but that has no commentary.
             If you have a Commentary in paper print, how did you come to find it?
             I did a search and didn't happen upon an actual Commentary except one that was in a library and it was no longer available.
             Sorry this is no help,meee

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

Meee i done a internet search a while back and found the concordant commentary on the new testament and i also got the concordant literal new testament and also many of the old testament books in paper back it took about six weeks to get them i really like the commentary but the print is very small, heres the address
concordant publishing concern
15570 Knochaven Road, Santa Clarita Ca. 91350,usa

ps. i also have the e-sword concordant but the commentary is great
God Bless
Terry
Terry

meee

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »

Meee i done a internet search a while back and found the concordant commentary on the new testament and i also got the concordant literal new testament and also many of the old testament books in paper back it took about six weeks to get them i really like the commentary but the print is very small, heres the address
concordant publishing concern
15570 Knochaven Road, Santa Clarita Ca. 91350,usa

ps. i also have the e-sword concordant but the commentary is great
God Bless
Terry
          Terry, thank you for the addy. I'll be writing for my Commentary and I'd love to have the OT in paper too, or as much as I can, that is.
hugs,meee

Nelson

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 06:46:22 AM »

Hi folks,

You can download a computer browser for the Concordant NT Commentary from,

http://www.scripture4all.org/cbrowser/CBrowser_v100.exe

If you have the ISA program running then it will 'hotlink' the scriptures in the commentary to ISA.

Download ISA free at http://www.scripture4all.org it's a very good interlinear Bible tool that lets you check out the original Hebrew and Greek and to search in the original languages. it also has the Greek/Hebrew Elements built in as an interlinear so it's very good for studying the root meanings of words. It has Strong's numbers with the words and it is searchable on any element (Greek/Hebrew word, root word, Strong's number etc). It comes with the King James Bible built-in but you can add the Concordant Literal Version of the NT & OT and Young's Literal translation too. I'd recommend it as a tool, but always do your own study and don't rely too much on commentaries etc. The Lord is the most capable teacher and anything you read or hear from others will be confirmed or refuted by the Holy Spirit. Trust in the Lord,

• "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Pr 3:5,6)

• "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." (Jo 14:26)

• "These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual" (1 Cor 2:13)

It is the Holy Spirit that teaches by comparing spiritual to spiritual, not men. It is the spirit that searches into the deep things of God, not men. Only the spirit can know the things of God, not men. Those who have the spirit are taught of the spirit and not men. I'm not saying that teachings that issue from men are not of the spirit because the spirit does indeed speak through men, but so does the adversary. NEVER use your own intelligence or wisdom to know the things of God but beseech the Lord for revelation, understanding and wisdom in the Lord and you will grow into Him who is alive and knows all things.

If you have the Lord Jesus then you have everything, just trust in Him to work it out in us and bear the fruitage of the spirit in us, both individually and corporately as His body. That way the Lord has the preeminence and not men, He is first and in us the world witnesses His mighty power. Remember, He has ALL authority in heaven and on earth and so all things in heaven and on earth are in His hands and control, for the purpose of shaping and transforming His elect into His own image. Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, yes, STAND STILL.

Blessing to you all in Christ Jesus

Grace and peace to you and yours

Nelson

meee

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »

Hey everyone,
     Here are 2 other ways to have the CLV commentary and it can be saved to your desktop.
1.  www.ntslibrary.com/PDF%20Books%20II/Concordant%20Commentary%20of%20the%20NT.pdf

2.www.concordant.org/expohtml/ConcordantCommentary/CC00.htm - 30k -
     A friend helped me with this.
     meee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.