bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayers needed for my great neice  (Read 10332 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: prayers needed for my great neice
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »

roy,
i just wanted to say that i will be thinking of little jaden tomorrow morning as she goes into surgery. i went to her caringbridge page and the pic of her is absolutely adorable. i will keep her momma and daddy as well as you and yours in my prayer also, that God will have mercy on jaden and all of you. i pray that His lovingkindness will comfort each of you.

claudia

Roy Martin

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »

The news is good. The surgery went perfect with no complications. I could feel Gods presence the whole time. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
I even had the chance to share the truth with a few people. The response from those that heard was a blessing to me and them. Ill post that information in another topic in a few days.

In Christ
Roy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »

thank you for the update roy. i thought about little jaden and all of the family this morning (7am) when i was feeding my dogs. jaden's circumstances also prompted me to pray for ninny's grandson grayson again, and all of the children listed for prayer requests on grayson's caringbridge page. so many opportunities to stand in our faith that our Sovereign Father has ALL of us in His hands, no matter what the outcome. HE wants to hear our prayers. keep us posted on how jaden is recovering.

claudia

Marlene

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

That is wonderful news Roy. Praise God! Children are a blessing from God. I was never able to have children, but blessed to love and enjoy neices and nephews.  I am so happy for you all. Great, that you were able to share the Good News of God. Will, keep her in my prayers and all of you.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »

It's amazing to me how knowing people are caring and praying for you keeps you strong! All the people who pray are strengthened, too. No matter how hopeless a situation may look, prayer is something that brings you close to God and lifts your spirits. Prayer is all we have at times and many times the ONLY thing that we can do!
Love to you all and prayers all the more for Jaden and all the sick children!
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »

Glory to God, Thanks for sharing...

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 09:14:36 AM »

Everyone,
Roy has just given me the privilege of passing this news on to you!
The pathology is back on Jaydin's tumor, NO CANCER!!  :D :D :D
This just brings back so many memories to me of hearing the doctor say, "the tumor was benign." I know the thrill that passed through the family as they heard the news! Screaming and praising God! That's what happened when we heard the report from Grayson's tumor! You'd have thought we were at a major sporting event and our team had just won!

So there are not enough words to thank all of you for the prayers and good thoughts for Jaydin, I know I am expressing the feelings of Roy's family when I say that every prayer was and is appreciated!
Also remember them in prayer for the next few weeks the recovery is going to be taxing on the family if her recovery is like others who have gone down this road. Lift them up please in prayer!
So on behalf of Roy and his family God bless you all!
Kathy :D :D :D

meee

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 11:02:52 AM »

Everyone,
Roy has just given me the privilege of passing this news on to you!
The pathology is back on Jaydin's tumor, NO CANCER!!  :D :D :D

God is good!!!!!!!!!
          Soooo thrilled to hear this and yes, shall always be in prayer for the little ones.
                  Praise Him,
                        meee

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.