bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer needed  (Read 6039 times)

Heidi

Prayer needed
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »

My loving family in the Lord Jesus Christ,

I miss being part of the forum so much.  Things are going from bad to worst for me and my family.  God knows for He has ordained it to be so, but I do need support from all.  I no longer have an internet so am not able to get fed from this site.  I am sitting here in an internet cafe!

Details are not important......just stand with me in faith that all that is happening is for the greater good of His Kingdom.

Love you all
Heidi

EKnight

Re: Prayer needed
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »

Sure thing Heidi. 

Eileen

Samson

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »

My loving family in the Lord Jesus Christ,

I miss being part of the forum so much.  Things are going from bad to worst for me and my family.  God knows for He has ordained it to be so, but I do need support from all.  I no longer have an internet so am not able to get fed from this site.  I am sitting here in an internet cafe!

Details are not important......just stand with me in faith that all that is happening is for the greater good of His Kingdom.

Love you all
Heidi

Heidi,

Sorry to hear that your access to the internet is limited and you can't fellowship regularly, my Prayers go
         out to you, hoping this situation is remedied soon. Do you have printed copies of Rays material. If not, I do
         and would be willing to send you some of them. If interested, you could PM me your address, if not interested,
         that's okay too.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »

Heidi, I will keep you in my prayers. It is so sad to here this news. But, I believe you will see God's Plan in all this.

In His Love,
Marlene

Roy Martin

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 08:57:01 PM »

Heidi, I don't know you personally but I don't have to. We have the same One Spirit in us. You are in my prayers. Things will get better.

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

Heidi sweetheart,
You can rest in the fact that no one on this forum stands alone! We are with you as one in spirit! Close your eyes and picture this group of misfits with you! We will be praying for you as you have prayed for us! We are all in this life together, we love you and please feel the love going out for you!
Prayers, prayers. prayers and much love,
Kathy :'( :-* :D

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »

Heidi i will pray, i'm so sorry for your suffering
God Bless
Terry Miller
Terry

Ocean

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »

Kia Ora Heidi,

[Details are not important......just stand with me in faith that all that is happening is for the greater good of His Kingdom]...well said. You are in my prayers too. Continue to converse with Him throughout the day....it has helped me to deal with so many of life's uncertainties,

Hang in there,
Ocean

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

God bless you, Heidi.  We know He has you where He wants you, yet we still can mourn, grieve, and be concerned for you.  I've always enjoyed your 'company' here.  I know He is able to bear you up through the details and difficulties.

We get to 'sanctify' these public computers too.  That's cool.   ;D  Hang in there.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »

Heidi,

Prayers have been sent To GOD for you. Below is A Scripture that Ray has correctly taught about, this is exactly fitting for you Now. These three different translations all read differently, all three are better than the (KJV) translation. As Ray has taught, we are provided a way to get through test (as the test is necessary) not a way of escape from the test.

1Co 10:13 (GNB)
Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.

1Co 10:13 (BBE)
You have been put to no test but such as is common to man: and God is true, who will not let any test come on you which you are not able to undergo; but he will make with the test a way out of it, so that you may be able to go through it.

1Co 10:13 (CLV)
No trial has taken you except what is human. Now, faithful is God, Who will not be leaving you to be tried above what you are able, but, together with the trial, will be making the sequel also, to enable you to undergo it."

george. :)

Roy Coates

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 12:07:59 AM »

Peace, grace, comfort and strength to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 03:35:23 AM »

my sister heidi,
He has not left us as orphans in the storm but has given us a Comforter, the Holy Spirit. He will keep you and be your Strength. i will include you in my prayers. i will also pray that you can continue to access the forum at the internet cafe. stand strong in the faith that He has given you. when your heart is heavy, our hearts are heavy. we love you with the love of Jesus Christ (and that is the best there is!) i am sending you a warm sisterly hug as i type this to you.

be of good courage.
claudia

Heidi

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 08:56:01 PM »

To all.......thank you for your prayers and encouragement.  To all the newbies whom I have not had the pleasure to get to know yet....God bless you all, it does not matter if we are new or old.....we are all in the same race, with the same spirit! 

I have replied to a few of the posts sent.....not because their posts were more special or anything like that.....but only because I have had the pleasure of having some input from them in the past.

Thank you Claudia for the love sent to me........ :)
when your heart is heavy, our hearts are heavy. we love you with the love of Jesus Christ

George as always you are spot on with the Word of God, I am encouraged that He will enable me to endure!!!
1Co 10:13 (CLV)
No trial has taken you except what is human. Now, faithful is God, Who will not be leaving you to be tried above what you are able, but, together with the trial, will be making the sequel also, to enable you to undergo it."

;D ;D ;D ;D
We get to 'sanctify' these public computers too.  That's cool.   ;D  Hang in there.

Thank you Kathy......especially for "we are one in spirit"......I sit here today and know now that I am not alone!
Heidi sweetheart,
You can rest in the fact that no one on this forum stands alone! We are with you as one in spirit! Close your eyes and picture this group of misfits with you! We will be praying for you as you have prayed for us! We are all in this life together, we love you and please feel the love going out for you!
Prayers, prayers. prayers and much love,
Kathy :'( :-* :D

Love to you all.......
Heidi

PS Samson, I have sent you a PM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.