bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: bird thread  (Read 13253 times)

lilitalienboi16

bird thread
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 12:30:29 AM »

Rofl that panguin thing was hilariouse, i cracked up.

Btw this is a great thread, whoever is on to something please keep it coming.

My eyes are slowling opening to what is being shown here however i cannnot quiet make it out.

I like the story of Noah and the flood. I still don't know what it truly represents..

I guess Noah is Christ? The water is the Word of God, baptizing the earth into it through death? Then Noahs family is the elect? Eh.. lol like i said, i see connections but then i don't...

Lord open my eyes i want to seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I can feel it but i don't know what it is im feeling... if tha tmakes any sence..

God bless and please keep the words of wisdom coming and among us!

Alex

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »

Quote from: lilitalienboi16

My eyes are slowling opening to what is being shown here however i cannnot quiet make it out.

I like the story of Noah and the flood. I still don't know what it truly represents..

I guess Noah is Christ? The water is the Word of God, baptizing the earth into it through death? Then Noahs family is the elect? Eh.. lol like i said, i see connections but then i don't...

Lord open my eyes i want to seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I can feel it but i don't know what it is im feeling... if tha tmakes any sence..

Alex

Hello

Forgive me, this would take pages.

Noah means REST.

Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.  

Did you ever Notice that 8 were saved?

The number eight means New beginings

Christ our Lord is that Eighth day among others, he really does have more titles than we first see.

Lev 12:3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised

Act 7:8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so [Abraham] begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac [begat] Jacob; and Jacob [begat] the twelve patriarchs.

The last day of the feasts mentioned in Levicticus is the 8 th Day which is also the LAST DAY

Check out Lev 23

This is what Christ Says

Jhn 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 7:37 In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Christ is the resurrection and the Life

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Also the size and dimensions of the Ark ?you may find the Ark is Christ.

He who carries us to safe Ground.

lilitalienboi16

bird thread
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 12:52:24 AM »

Oh, so the Arc represents Christ, The tree of life?

THe flood water is the baptizing into death of Christ for the rest of the "earth"?

Noah and His family represent the elect?

Then what is the hole deal with the birds? I thought that the Bird (Dove) represented the Elect coming and finding rest in Jesus Christ (Noahs Hand) which would make Noah, Christ symbolicly in the story.

I guess im off?

Eh heh i still have not had this revealed to me, its fine God will, whenever that may be.

rocky

bird thread
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 12:58:23 AM »

I also find this interesting.  Wonder if anyone has ever done a study on "pitch".

Gen 6:14  Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Gen 6:14  Make6213 thee an ark8392 of gopher1613 wood;6086 rooms7064 shalt thou make6213 (853) in the ark,8392 and shalt pitch3722 it within4480, 1004 and without4480, 2351 with pitch.3724

H3722
כּפר
kâphar
kaw-far'
A primitive root; to cover (specifically with bitumen); figuratively to expiate or condone, to placate or cancel: - appease, make (an) atonement, cleanse, disannul, forgive, be merciful, pacify, pardon, to pitch, purge (away), put off, (make) reconcile (-liation).H3722
כּפר

H3724
כּפר
kôpher
ko'-fer
From H3722; properly a cover, that is, (literally) a village (as covered in); (specifically) bitumen (as used for coating), and the henna plant (as used for dyeing); figuratively a redemption price: - bribe, camphire, pitch, ransom, satisfaction, sum of money, village.

1Jo 2:2  and he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world.

1Jo 2:2  And2532 he846 is2076 the propitiation2434 for4012 our2257 sins:266 and1161 not3756 for4012 ours2251 only,3440 but235 also2532 for4012 the sins of the3588 whole3650 world.2889
G2434

ἱλασμός
hilasmos
hil-as-mos'
atonement, that is, (concretely) an expiator: - propitiation.

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 12:59:04 AM »

Oh, so the Arc represents Christ, The tree of life?

THe flood water is the baptizing into death of Christ for the rest of the "earth"?

Noah and His family represent the elect?

Then what is the hole deal with the birds? I thought that the Bird (Dove) represented the Elect coming and finding rest in Jesus Christ (Noahs Hand) which would make Noah, Christ symbolicly in the story.

I guess im off?

Eh heh i still have not had this revealed to me, its fine God will, whenever that may be.

I know Nothing just share what I see, ill be More than Happy to hear your perspective and be grateful for it.

For now I  see Floods as Trails .

lilitalienboi16

bird thread
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 01:01:16 AM »

Quote from: rocky
I also find this interesting.  Wonder if anyone has ever done a study on "pitch".

Gen 6:14  Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Gen 6:14  Make6213 thee an ark8392 of gopher1613 wood;6086 rooms7064 shalt thou make6213 (853) in the ark,8392 and shalt pitch3722 it within4480, 1004 and without4480, 2351 with pitch.3724

H3722
כּפר
kâphar
kaw-far'
A primitive root; to cover (specifically with bitumen); figuratively to expiate or condone, to placate or cancel: - appease, make (an) atonement, cleanse, disannul, forgive, be merciful, pacify, pardon, to pitch, purge (away), put off, (make) reconcile (-liation).H3722
כּפר

H3724
כּפר
kôpher
ko'-fer
From H3722; properly a cover, that is, (literally) a village (as covered in); (specifically) bitumen (as used for coating), and the henna plant (as used for dyeing); figuratively a redemption price: - bribe, camphire, pitch, ransom, satisfaction, sum of money, village.

1Jo 2:2  and he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world.

1Jo 2:2  And2532 he846 is2076 the propitiation2434 for4012 our2257 sins:266 and1161 not3756 for4012 ours2251 only,3440 but235 also2532 for4012 the sins of the3588 whole3650 world.2889
G2434

ἱλασμός
hilasmos
hil-as-mos'
atonement, that is, (concretely) an expiator: - propitiation.

WOW i see the connection here, great work,

God bless.

rocky

bird thread
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 01:18:48 AM »

Heres a cool one too, speaking of baby Moses

Exo 2:3  And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch; and she put the child therein, and laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

Moses floating safely in the "basket", covered with "pitch"

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 07:40:05 AM »

Quote from: mercie

Alex

Hello

Noah means REST.

Christ our Lord is that Eighth day among others, he really does have more titles than we first see.

Act 7:8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so [Abraham] begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac [begat] Jacob; and Jacob [begat] the twelve patriarchs.

The last day of the feasts mentioned in Levicticus is the 8 th Day which is also the LAST DAY

Check out Lev 23

This is what Christ Says

Jhn 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 7:37 In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

amen,
the ark is
Christ, noah rep. father.

god streches his hand out of the ark and sends holy spirit.

IE:2Cr 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

more to come

awsome study folks!!!

love euty.

mercie

bird thread
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 09:02:10 AM »

Heres a cool one too, speaking of baby Moses

Exo 2:3  And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch; and she put the child therein, and laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

Moses floating safely in the "basket", covered with "pitch"

Way to go Rocky :D  :D  :D

Exd 2:3 And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid [it] in the flags by the river's brink.

Isa 18:2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, [saying], Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!

Bulrushes are also reeds , check out those scriptures by word comparison then you find reeds can mean pools( muddy water), swamps, marshes  which then relates to Mire which relates to Clay.

Which leads to scriptures like this:-

Job 30:19 He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes.

Psa 69:14 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.

Isa 57:20 But the wicked [are] like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

Psa 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings

Isa 41:25 I have raised up [one] from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as [upon] morter, and as the potter treadeth clay

Exd 7:19 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and [that] there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in [vessels of] wood, and in [vessels of] stone.

And so on as the scriptures unfold.
Happy digging Rocky.

chrissiela

bird thread
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 09:16:20 AM »

WOW!! Great stuff here!!

I also see the ark as representing Christ.... being IN the safety and protection of HIM. You can also look at the story of Paul and his shipwreck.... and how "none were lost"...  lots to see in that, too.  :shock:

Great stuff on the "pitch" Rocky!!!  8)

Aren't the scriptures FABULOUS..... takes some digging sometimes, but WOW when he reveals something to you!!   [-o<  Hidden treasure EVERYWHERE!!  :D

Chrissie

longhorn

bird thread
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 10:23:31 AM »

Eutychus.  One thing I have noticed and ENJOY, about the majority of your post is that whatever the topic at hand, your knowledge and insite of God's word is made evident by your "Right to the point, precise replies without having to quote HALF the bible in every single post.  Please people may we all take a hint here.  I love scripture but not in a NOVEL format.

Longhorn

rocky

bird thread
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 10:36:07 AM »

Quote from: longhorn
Eutychus.  One thing I have noticed and ENJOY, about the majority of your post is that whatever the topic at hand, your knowledge and insite of God's word is made evident by your "Right to the point, precise replies without having to quote HALF the bible in every single post.  Please people may we all take a hint here.  I love scripture but not in a NOVEL format.

Longhorn

People hear Christ speak to them in many different ways, and share it the way they know how.  The majority of posts here with lots of scripture are woven together in an amazing Holy Spirit manner.  I benefit from them.  Even when I don't have time to sit and study each one in depth; the Spirit begins to open my ears to the story.  I hope others dont' try to change what the Spirit is showing them.  If you are in a hurry, just skip over them.  Just my two cents.

chrissiela

bird thread
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 10:37:40 AM »

Eutychus. One thing I have noticed and ENJOY, about the majority of your post is that whatever the topic at hand, your knowledge and insite of God's word is made evident by your "Right to the point, precise replies without having to quote HALF the bible in every single post. Please people may we all take a hint here. I love scripture but not in a NOVEL format.

Longhorn
whatya trying to say there, longhorn???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Chrissie  8-[

I can take a hint, I think.  :wink:

chrissiela

bird thread
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 10:40:42 AM »

Longhorn

People hear Christ speak to them in many different ways, and share it the way they know how.  The majority of posts here with lots of scripture are woven together in an amazing Holy Spirit manner.  I benefit from them.  Even when I don't have time to sit and study each one in depth; the Spirit begins to open my ears to the story.  I hope others dont' try to change what the Spirit is showing them.  If you are in a hurry, just skip over them.  Just my two cents.

God Bless you Rocky!!  :wink:

I can remember well the day when I used to skip over those "Novel" sized posts.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Still do sometimes, if I haven't got the time.... then I 'save em for later'...  :D

Chrissie

eutychus

bird thread
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 10:47:01 AM »

its ALL good :wink:

orion77

bird thread
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »

Good posts here lately, wow.  Just sitting back learning.   8)

God bless,

Gary

lilitalienboi16

bird thread
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 07:04:39 PM »

Quote from: eutychus
Quote from: mercie

Alex

Hello

Noah means REST.

Check out Lev 23

This is what Christ Says

amen,
the ark is
Christ, noah rep. father.

god streches his hand out of the ark and sends holy spirit.

IE:2Cr 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

more to come

awsome study folks!!!

love euty.

Ah now i understand it, thank you :)

Also i like the pitch verse you brought up rocky very cool, so what does the pitch represent? Gods Light? Jesus?

rocky

bird thread
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 07:24:54 PM »

For me,the pitch would be the blood of Christ.  Covers us.

lilitalienboi16

bird thread
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2006, 11:30:10 PM »

For me,the pitch would be the blood of Christ.  Covers us.

Ah that makes alot of seence, thanks :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.