bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: No one is greater then John the baptist!  (Read 21003 times)

eutychus

No one is greater then John the baptist!
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2006, 10:39:27 AM »

Psalms, all of the 89th chapter is good, also.

God bless,

Gary[/quote]

psalms? is that in the new testament? icant find it?

did paul write it??

psalms are most wonderful

orion77

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2006, 10:48:25 AM »

Chuckt,  :lol:  :lol:  8)

I hear ya, brother.  The Psalms are great!!!

I think they are in the lost books of Fumanchu.   :lol:

Gary

Daniel

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2006, 08:41:03 PM »

Quote from: chrissiela
Quote from: rvhill
I am a Millenarianism, and it seem some here are Amillenialism. So, on this subject of the kingdom we will have to agree to disagree.  That is not to say that Holy spirit of Jesus does not touch us. I simple believe there is much more to the Kingdom then we have now.

If the kingdom has come to us.... and is IN us.... does that 'mean' that there is NOT 'more' to come?

The kingdom has yet to be turned over to the Father so that He may be all in all. Many are still dead. The resurrection is not 'past'.

Chrissie

I missed this Amen Chrissie! we know if "in this life only" we have hope in the THE "life" that "now is" (in Christ) we are the most miserable of men. "Eat and drink for tommorrow we die".

Christ is was and will be, He IS "the Ressurection". The only thing He has done which IS "past" was to bear sins (once and for all). He came ONCE to do "that".

He's not doing "that" anymore. HE "IS" and always will be the "first" and the "last", "the day" and by definition HE is "the Resurrection"

Good words Chrissie

Daniel

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »

I see what your saying Gary, but i am completely spiritual dry on this part, i have no clue what it means.. some eye drops would suit me good right about now ;)

God bless,

Alex

orion77

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2006, 11:48:12 PM »

Alex, those scriptures quoted help us to discern, who is in Christ and the ones who say they are Jews, but are not.

I live in rural eastern Ky., and here the tradition of hell has been passed down generation to generation.  I have seen people who claim not to believe, yet they are kind to their neighbor never having a bad word to say about anybody.  Then, which is the norm or the many, who go to hellfire churches, who are constantly gossiping, spreading rumors and such.  It is all about how we outwardly or towardly treat others that speaks louder.  It is not what goes into a man that defiles him, but what comes out of a man.

This is what these verses speak of.  Hope this helps.

God bless,

Gary
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.