bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Esword Live  (Read 6021 times)

EKnight

Esword Live
« on: May 09, 2009, 12:50:27 PM »

For the past few days, I have been unable to access esword live.  Has anyone else been experiencing technical difficulties?

Eileen

aqrinc

Re: Esword Live
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 02:09:36 PM »

Hi Eileen,

I have not used e-sword live for quite a while, but have downloaded everything to my computer. Any online database is subject to going down without notice, or if major power loss happens in their general area.

Just letting you know, i have had this beef with online data storage for over 20 years. Namely always having a local storage source to supplement the online stuff.

A great way to have portable e-sword is to load it on a thumb drive or flash card, then it is truly accessable as long as you have any power source for your computer.

george. :)

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »

I have a Mac and last I checked Esword download was not available for the mac.  If anyone know of a version compatible with Mac let me know.

Eileen

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »

i have a mac too and i can't download e-sword either. can any of you techies help? surely we shoud be able to download it. is it because we don't have windows on macs or can we load windows on macs.

yesterday i tried to download e-sword to our pc and couldn't because it said they were updating the e-sword download and to check back.

claudia

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 02:36:35 AM »

still wondering if any of you more computer literate ones might be able to help me (and eileen) out with our previous posts on this thread?

gracias,
claudia

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 07:44:12 AM »

I have a Mac and last I checked Esword download was not available for the mac.  If anyone know of a version compatible with Mac let me know.

Eileen

Please try this site:

http://www.macsword.com/download/

Also on Google type in   "e sword sownload for mac" and check out many options and help articles.
You must have version 10.4 to make it work (unless an older version is available somewhere)

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 07:53:07 AM »

Eileen and Claudia,

No tech training necessary.
Just use your Google search engine and ask for the information you desire.
If the first inquiry doesn't work, don't despair keep trying other approaches, it can be fun and we meet others who have the same questions.

All I did was type in [e sword for the mac] and got pages of responses.

Please try this site:

http://www.macsword.com/download/

Also on Google type in   "e sword download for mac" and check out many options and help articles.
You must have version 10.4 to make it work (unless an older version is available somewhere)

p. s. You can load some Microsoft Windows application on the Newer Mac's since they have updated their hardware to allow installation of the Windows operating systems.

With some training you can run Windows XP or Windows Avista on a Mac alternately with the MAC SOFTWARE.
AND SWITCH BACK AND FORTH AT WILL.   That will require a little training and understanding of why you would do it.

All of this can be explored on a Google type search engine.  Several are available

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

i have a mac too and i can't download e-sword either. can any of you techies help? surely we should be able to download it. is it because we don't have windows on macs or can we load windows on macs.

yesterday i tried to download e-sword to our pc and couldn't because it said they were updating the e-sword download and to check back.

claudia
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:00:36 AM by indianabob »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.