bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Mothers Day  (Read 3571 times)

aqrinc

Happy Mothers Day
« on: May 10, 2009, 11:51:44 PM »

Happy :-* Mothers ;D Day, to All my :-* Sisters :-* out in BT ;D Safe Haven.

george. :-* ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Happy Mothers Day
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 02:31:15 AM »

thanks jorge,
my day was very enjoyable. my daughter and i had a picnic at the park under a nice shady tree. she even read some of a book outloud to me. then we head out to my sisters' to play with 6 wk old kittens then went swimming in my sisters' lovely pool. quite a relaxing and lovely day. i only have the one daughter, who will be turning 30 at the end of july, but she still has a child's heart of love for her momma.

thanks again for the happy mothers day post.
claudia

meee

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »

Thank you George, you are very thoughtful!
hugs,meee

Ocean

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »

Thanks George,

Can't tell you how 'peaceful' that makes me feel. My weekend turned into an unexpected nightmare...it broke my heart into a million pieces  :'(....so coming to my office cum refuge with my son (public holiday in the island) is to spend time with God to sooth my pain. His Word says that He is close to the broken-hearted. Thats true. He used my son to give me a kiss/hug to commemorate the day...I am always grateful and thank God for him.

Yes, BT is also my safe-haven....and thank you for being thoughtful.

Claudia, i got teary when i read your reply. It made me miss my mum terribly (although i just returned 2 weeks ago), knowing that she feels the same and appreciates my company.

What keeps me going is knowing that God sees/hears/appreciates all that I've done as a wife/mother....that truth has set me free. And i've prayed and offered forgiveness to my husband......will let time heal the pain too.

Down but NOT out [yet :)].

Blessings,
Ocean

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »

Thank you sweet friend, George! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but I have a very short attention span! I didn't even notice that you had posted!  ;D
I had a pretty nice Mother's Day! I'm glad you all had a good day! I was a little sad because I lost my mother about 32 years ago, but I still miss her! She was a good mama. She was a hard worker and she didn't mind telling my dad when to SHUT UP! heehee! She was  about my age when she died, her grandchildren were all very young so she didn't get to see any of them grow up. Most of her grandchildren grew up to be beautiful people! I want to see my grandchildren grow up and have children of their own...God willing! Look at all the wonderful sisters and brothers we have here at BT what a family we are!!! ;D ;D ;D So hey YOUR kids are MY kids and MY kids are YOUR kids. Man we got a lotta kids! So don't worry folks without any of your own...we'll share!!
Kathy :-* :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.