bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed in Iraq  (Read 29240 times)

YellowStone

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed in Iraq
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2006, 11:13:54 PM »

Amen, euty

Well said.

gmik

abu masab al zah...
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2006, 01:40:17 AM »

Alan are you saying that if I disagree with your POV than that proves I am not in the elect???  What makes you think you are?  I thought none of us could know until the resurrection.

Anyone have thoughts on this:  John 18:38...If my kingdom were of this world THEN MY SERVANTS WOULD FIGHT......

Is He suggesting tht there are times when it would be appropriate to fight?

Just wondering?????

Beloved

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2006, 03:45:29 AM »

This is such a large topic now where do I start? After watching all of the videos and reading the posted articles about the Muslim etc on Off Topic Discussions,  I was of course horrified by the carnage.  I myself have recently become more acutely of how visual and auditory evil works its way in man.

Everyone is very aware of the brutality that has been done by Muslims but no one should delude themselves or deny that this sort of behavior has been going on throughout the ages. Every nation on this earth has been involved in butchery.

The thing that is now so terrifying is that we are actually beginning to see the Fruit of Evil blossoming and feeding this hive of people with the insect mentality talked about in another post.  

Muslims have been moving and infiltrating into all the countries. As their foothold increases…they exert force. This force creates terror. The terror powers the movement and then seeks to kill the enemy.

This “Borgâ€? like behavior is now breeding hate into their victims and the observers.

(Gen 6:5 KJVR)  
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

When all the “love your enemy scripturesâ€? were quoted in this topic thread, they sounded passive and gentile, like small flowers ready to be trampled by raging bulls.  

But we are to remember

(1Jo 4:18 KJVR)  
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

(1Jo 4:16 KJVR)
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

(1Jo 4:17 KJVR)  
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

There will be a day when these bulls/ borgs and insects , etc  will wet and soil their pants spiritually.

(Gen 9:2 KJVR)  
And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

We all know that atrocities are happening every where in this world. They will happen with or without the help of Bush or any other national leader. Technology and communication just brings it closer to our own doors and we can see and taste it and it stinks.

When Christ came into the world, Judah was not on the throne, Esau (Herod) was. After the Macabee’s rebellion, Aaron line was no longer the High Priest but a paid loyalist Caiphas was in the Temple.  On top of that a pagan empire (Rome) was ruling and reigning over all.  Israel was physically and spiritually dead and the Song of Moses had been  sung.

Christ breathed new life into the world and the church was born. The harlot turned away and over the last 2000 years has gone the same way.
The Song of the lamb is tuning up.

How many of you are aware that the Catholic Church actively favored and supported the development of the Islam movement with the hope of having another partner against Israel?

Over the centuries all of our diabolical acts and words have added fuel to the fire, the way we dress, the immorality,  our greed and avarice and hypocrisy  etc have all helped point them (the muslems) to the enemy (us).  The media would call this poetic justice  

Those in Islam think themselves more devoted and therefore are more zealous for their god. They pray three times a day and literally live their religion publicly and privately. These are the very same traits that Christian’ s have preached but not practiced and they have now come back to haunt them.  The very acts of intolerance (killing, burning pillage) that the church did in the past… they are now the recipients of.

If physical Israel was ever destroyed by the Iran, what would the Christian church say or do?  Their whole belief system would crumble.

Those who have ears to hear know

(2Co 10:3 KJVR)  
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

(2Co 10:4 KJVR)  
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)

(2Co 10:5 KJVR)  
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

(2Co 10:6 KJVR)  
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

I am really trying not to flood my physical senses with too many of these images anymore because I will no longer let the advocate influence my thoughts. I will not let hate be bred in me.

I am allowing Christ to work on my loving the enemy.  Since neither side is righteous and we are not judges……. we are to be the Light and Witness with the Word of God.

Beloved

Alan

Re: abu masab al zah...
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2006, 06:25:58 PM »

Quote from: gmik
Alan are you saying that if I disagree with your POV than that proves I am not in the elect???  What makes you think you are?  I thought none of us could know until the resurrection.

Gmik,

I'm not saying that at all, but it's what the scriptures teach.

In my previous posts, I said that no one truly knows unless we come up in that first and holy resurrection.

The only way to be an overcomer is to uphold the doctrine of Christ
(2 John) and to keep the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (Revelation)

Anyone that doesn't uphold this is teaching is preaching another Jesus.

2Co 11:3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

We are not to bear (put up) with any heresy.

Anyone that agrees with the law of Moses that it's alright to fight for good that justice will be served is preaching another Jesus.

This is just one thing that separates the many called from the few chosen.

Quote from: gmik

Anyone have thoughts on this:  John 18:38...If my kingdom were of this world THEN MY SERVANTS WOULD FIGHT......

Is He suggesting tht there are times when it would be appropriate to fight?

Just wondering?????

Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Christ is not suggesting anything, but telling us that if we are for Him, then we are not of this world, hence we will love God will all heart, soul, and mind.....love our neighbor as we love ourselves, and love our enemies.

It is the people of THIS world that think they are fighting evil with good, but they are not under the law of Christ, because they don't know Him. The world still lives under the old covenant law of Moses, where it's alright to take an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

For those who truly know Christ know that there is never a time to fight, but always a time to love as we are commanded.

Mat 5:38  Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
Mat 5:39  But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

These are hard sayings, but as we die daily to the flesh, they becoming easier for............ Christ's burden is light and His yoke easy.

I'll post this link again to one of Mike's emails.

http://www.*not-allowed*.com/takingarms.php

Also, if you want more, then just type in the word "Military" into the google search on Mike's page.

God Bless,

Alan

zander

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2006, 06:44:09 AM »

Im through with this debate, as i'd just be going round in circles.  I am going back into my garden to pick daffodils

SandyFla

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2006, 05:36:02 PM »

Same here. Until God changes my heart, I'll see it as I see it ... as will we all.

gmik

abu musab
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2006, 06:48:10 PM »

-----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site Info
Email the webservants
:52)."
This is from the article that Mike wrote that you referred to by link:

Should we fight for our country? Should we protect our families? Of course

Notice this last line.  What does Mike mean?  Of course.

Sorin

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2006, 08:33:40 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
A. Pathetic how those who do not spill blood nor sacrifice for the freedom we have,  feel compeled to spew forth stupidity and ignorance, in it's abudance and with impunity.

B. Typical for the feel good lovers to embrace evil in it's wicked orgy and truly believe that is what Jesus was refering tfor us to do.

C. Sadistic and perverted in nature is thier heart, who feel they must make others revel in guilt for thier own sake of inconvenience  of unhappiness in thier little world.

To the above(((by above i mean A-C))) i say go marvel at your golden calf, whilst the rest of us are led by our invisible God's voice.

Rodger

=D>   Well said Rodger!  =D>

Falconn003

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2006, 06:22:20 AM »

thank you Sorin and good thread by the way...that is untill.....well you know. :wink:

Rodger
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.