bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Smiths Teachings Part 2  (Read 3058 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Ray Smiths Teachings Part 2
« on: May 11, 2009, 04:16:06 AM »

RAY SMITHS TEACHINGS PART 2

I do not think there is any need to  resent, belittle or demean the early and first steps of students quoting Ray Smith .So far, I do not see anyone, myself included, who is really  masterfully able to express or witness in their own words with unique reference to what we have learnt of the Word of God,  but there have been glimmers of accuracy here and there. When that has happened, it has been a thrilling blessing that is not only seen and experienced by me, but by a few others too.

I have experienced studying a teaching and then I find that it directly addresses questions or topics that are raised in the Forum. I never cease to feel very privileged and blessed when I see how the Spirit of God is working and I am amazed when this has happened and it has happened quite often. When others bring clarity or accurate comprehension into a topic for discussion on the Forum it has blessed the socks off me. You do not have to quote Ray Smith to see Truth of Rays teachings radiate through some of the answers that have been expressed in the Forum lately.

I have always been studying Ray Smiths teachings even when I have not been able to contribute or communicate in the Forum.  If I am studying a subject in Rays teachings and nothing leads to its discussion in the Forum, I open a new thread. It is important to be able to practise putting into our own words, what we are learning from Rays teachings. There is no other appropriate place to do this and certainly no other Forum that would entertain the idea I don’t think.

The Truths Ray has shared are not two dimensional so their scope is quite far reaching and in this itself lies the depth that can be explored regarding the wonderful Spiritual insights we have throughout the Mind of Christ made visible in Rays teachings. Is this something to be shunned or feared. No. Not at all.   It is rewarding and most edifying if others share their insights gleaned out of Rays teachings in support of new topics whether I open them or not.

It matters little if there are responses or not because what counts is the application by association to the teaching itself. This can happen by opening a new thread or contributing to current threads in discussion where Rays teachings can edify. No one should be trying to lead anyone. I certainly am not. There is way too much to learn here before we can with any wisdom try to take over the reigns. Serving others in their quest to grasp or understand is the least of what we have to do as children who are being fed at the Table of the Lord. What we have received we should share. Where we have been encouraged, edified and liberated we should as Christ tells us bring the children to Him and not turn any of them away. Not any of  the children will come to you or I or anyone else. The children have come to the FORUM and if any get close to you or I it is because of where we are. WE are all IN the FORUM  that is a consequence of the teachings we study of RAY SMITH.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.