bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Smiths Teachings Part 3  (Read 3279 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Ray Smiths Teachings Part 3
« on: May 11, 2009, 04:17:01 AM »

RAY SMITH TEACHINGS PART 3
Some newbies have opened threads that have attracted high responses and views. This does not put the newbie of the thread in the rank of master. Some Moderators have opened threads that have attracted high responses and views and this does not put the Moderator in the rank of master either.  The Spirit of God can appear through anyone at any time and ALL THE TIME, the Master is Christ.

Some members here are very shy of the Forum and when they do show up, they can shine in the light of what Ray has taught or what God has inspired them to write, which leaves me encouraged to think that  there is an observer who really has got it and is causing  Rays teachings to be disseminated,   shared and discussed between students and children who have yet much to learn. Our observer is non other than the Spirit of Christ Himself.

We know that learning is part of how we are being trained to be as God so it is an important experience to be here in this Forum. Nothing is changed in the challenges that have to be overcome. Still the Father is sending His own into to the field and still sound doctrine will be rejected in preference to doctrines of demons. We have been forewarned and we can rest assured that this is  part of the process, plan and purpose of God in our experiences as His Spirit edifies and trains us to learn experience and comprehend the difference between good and evil.

Ray has said in his writings that the Kingdom of God must come within and I take this insight to heart. The Kingdom of God comes through the grace of God judging us which means teaching, disciplining and schooling. This is not new or my original thought or teaching. What I write can be backed up by what Ray has taught. What Ray has taught is the Truth.  A  parrot can not give a reference to the Truth. It has to come from a student of that Truth.

If being a student of the Truth is offensive to others then their offence is against the Teacher and the teaching. Coming to realise this is not just some sort of remote academic acknowledgement. It is a painfully experienced difficult process of learning to realise that no one except Christ can be one hundred percent with you where you are, at any given time. Only He is our maker. I can not make you and you can not make me. Sometimes we can share and occasionally our paths will either cross in blessing or adversity which God causes for His Plan and Purpose in our lives.

Ray Smiths teachings do not replace the teachings of Christ in any way what so ever. They expound and enhance our understanding of the Mind and Spirit of Christ.  We are consequentially inspired to look at writings through a magnifying glass and to not take or accept anything at face value. This encourages us and  teaches us to look at our bible studies in a different light.  This is what makes Rays teachings so special. They open our minds and hearts to new insights and understanding which shifts our emphasis from a macro approach to a more personal one on one experience with the Spirit of Christ that is the guiding imputing principle of all Spiritual understanding. We are where we are entirely due to the causality of His Will and  His Spirit.

For those who have blessed me and who continue to so, I know who you are and, I am deeply grateful.

Arc

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.