bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer please  (Read 3621 times)

lovepeace

prayer please
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »

hello everyone!

i was wondering if you could all say a prayer for me because my finals have arrived in school  :D

i have been studying very hard, but sometimes that is not all that helps  :)

so if you could please fit me in, i know you all have other things and i totally understand

if you have anything you need me to pray for let me know

thank you,
Chanelle

Marlene

Re: prayer please
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »

I will send prayers out for you now.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:22:33 PM »

Prayers are what we do best around here! ;)
Kathy :-*

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »

Hi Chanelle,

I have three kids who have all just finished with finals so I know the stress and I will pray God gives you all the right answers.  ;)

Can I hoard in on your prayer request?  My oldest son graduated HS in 2003 and is supposed to graduate college this friday but it's not looking good.  He is two credits short and did a paper hoping to make a former F into a passing grade which would give him the credits he needs.  This is all his lazy fault but if I could get some prayers for him to pass so I can be relieved of this. 

He is supposed to graduate at Radio City Music Hall!!!!  I really wanted to go and this is my first college graduate. :(  Please pray for him and me.??

Thanks

Eileen

lovepeace

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 02:01:49 AM »

of course, I will be happy to pray for you and your son!

college is a lot harder then I thought it would be.  At first it wasn't so bad, but when it came to studying and exams, it is SO much harder then high school.  In high school the teachers are much more giving and not so strict and even give you time to study in school, but in college you are all on your own.

I will pray your son graduates! I have this feeling he will! tell him to NEVER give up and keep his chin up.  because personally, I believe that if it is suppose to happen it will happen! it is not everyday someone graduates from college! i wish you and your son good luck!  ;D

you both are in my prayers

-Chanelle

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 02:13:50 AM »

My niece's daughter is in nursing school. She is a whiz kid, but she never made many B's in school until she got to college!! Wow! She's actually having to apply herself! Her mom is a nursing student, too and she says it's a bummer because at 44 years  old she studies until she's nearly blind and her daughter barely opens a book and makes the same grades!! My niece said if her daughter would really study she'd be an A student!! A really hard part of their nursing program is coming up this summer so the daughter is getting a little nervous! You're not alone with the "finals terror", No student escapes it!! ;)
Praying for ya!
Kathy :D

meee

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 02:10:52 PM »

Sending prayers for you Chanelle, Eileen and your son.
                     meee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.