bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bringing the people out of Egypt  (Read 9509 times)

aqrinc

Re: Bringing the people out of Egypt
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »

This should tell us something about the need for us to be humble. GOD Has put us here in this condition to humble us, before we can really handle such Stupendous And Glorious Things; HE Has in store for us.

Humble 89 times Humility 12 times in the (CLV)

Deu 8:3 (CLV)
So He made you humble and let you hunger; then He fed you with the manna which neither you had known, nor had your fathers known, that He might make you realize that not on bread alone shall the human live, for by every utterance from the mouth of Yahweh shall the human live.

Psa 149:4 (CLV)
For Yahweh is placing approval on His people; He is making the humble beautiful with salvation.

Ecc 1:13 (CLV)
I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens:it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

george. :)

meee

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »

Roy and Marlene,
       I love what both of you said and this shall give me much to ponder for awhile. Thank you for sharing your spiritual  insight.
                     luv & hugs,meee
PS: Yes George, thank you for the reminder.

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »

Sometimes a really great thread comes along and this one has given me a lot to ponder, too! You get so involved with the things of life that once in awhile God has to nudge you a little to make you think about stuff!
God's ways are so much higher than ours!! One day we will see it all so clearly!
Until that day...we will continue our journey together!
Kathy :-*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.