bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Current Condition - May 13th, 2009  (Read 17749 times)

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ray's Current Condition - May 13th, 2009
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 10:13:26 AM »

Praying for you Ray. Belief is a wise wager, if you gain you gain all, and so if you lose, you lose nothing.
    Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

southland

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »

Dear Ray,

Peace and Gods blessings for you.

You have touched so many lives with your teachings.

Matt

bunnylife

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 05:12:59 AM »

Dear Ray,

It was just over a month ago that God led me to BT. And for three days and three nights all I could do is read the Truth. I told the Lord no matter what it was or what idols had to fall, I had to know. Daddy God opened my eyes to the Truth and I am overjoyed and set free. I thank Him for using you in such a mighty way. My heart breaks to hear of your suffering as I remember my sister suffering from lung cancer and her fight against it. However, my spirit rejoices as I see how you trust Father God for your strength and joy in midst of this adversity and how you think of us when you should be resting. I am humbled. Know that you are in my prayers that Father God would heal your body completely.. I ask Him for a miracle. May His Will Be Done. God bless you.

Your sister in Christ,

Bunni

indianabob

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »

Thank you Ray for being a good soldier,

Many of us have had problems that seemed overwhelming at the time.  Yours seem that way too.
Just know that we will be praying for you and all of your family and friends who suffer by your side.
My arthritis seems so little a thing to be concerned over when I read your message.
And I got a new left knee, so that is better now.
It's just amazing how we or I can fail to count my blessings even while I suffer a little.
I have had a few problems, but compared to others it has been nothing.

So, I am grateful that you take the time to share with us and grateful that you keep your mind on the future ahead.
There is quite a lot to do and we need to focus on those tasks and keep our minds occupied with the positive as much as possible.  Thank you again for the positive encouragement and steadfast love, for us and for our Lord.

Your friend Bob Breyfogle (Indiana Bob)

Phil3:10

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »

Ray,
Your email is a real testimony to all of us. The suffering you are experiencing is something almost impossible for us to understand. However, the way you confront it with total faith in GOD is an inspiration. My daily prayer is for your complete healing but I know your faith is in our LORD. You mean so very much to so many and we will all continue to pray for HIS miracle.
Phil3:10

Roy Martin

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 09:42:18 PM »

Ray, I think I have never been at a loss for words until now.
When I first started reading your papers, I couldn't get the words out fast enough, or enough of them to my wife, and her talking back to me of what she read also. It was and still is awesome, the truth is so sweet.
 Your a one of a kind in this era. Never have I seen such courage and faith in so much suffering as you are going through. Im so thankful to God for you Ray.

Roy Martin

Roy Coates

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »

weeping.......is all I can say at the moment

ez2u

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 01:53:39 AM »

I have reread this letter several times  it is inspirational to me.  The sweet fragrant of the crushing.  When I think of Rays' life the little that I know it all comes together  that His work would be more complete on Rays.  Thank you Ray for sharing this with us I know it has touch many lives the witness is powerful  full of truth and the love of God.  God's grace is on you  peggy

dave

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »

I Have been away myself, my prayers are for you, a voice that has refreshed many as to what the scriptures and the Word says, Thank you bro. smith

judith collier

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »

Claudia, I agreed in prayer with you concerning Ray and what a wonderful prayer it is. Ray, to be a conveyor of TRUTH is definitely God's work. What a delightful God who would pick a roofer to be such a conveyor of His truth. I have to say something about your message leads me to believe something good is going to happen for you. When we are in the worst throes of life as you are and I believe you are in the worst then God begins to work His obvious miracles. You are still with us and there is still so much hope. I pray your body rids itself of all disease and you arise from your bed and live. I pray the rest of your life be fruitful and you die at a ripe old age peacefully in your sleep. I am your age and I don't consider it RIPE yet! I pray your PSA numbers go way,way down, your body to be mercifully restored  and God allows you to bring Him glory after glory. Sweet and beautiful Jesus have mercy on Ray.  Judy

SeekingHIM

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »

As I read your message I am reminded of Job. What an honor God has chosen for you!! It probably doesn't feel that way, though.

I am kind of new here, but I want to say that my heart leaps at your writing in the same way that it leaps when I read THE WORD. How can I describe it? It's truth. It's truth.

Thank you,

Patricia Ragan

daywalker

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 04:06:32 AM »

Amazing how Ray is living the book of Job right now!  :o ???

Ray,

You are certainly at the top of my prayer list. I am overwhelmed by not only what you are enduring, but the beacon of Light that yet continues to shine through your faith, endurance, and passion to continue spreading God's Truth, in spite of all your suffering.

It makes me realize how much I still have yet to learn; I think about some of the things I still complain about, and compare those things with what you are dealing with, yet without complaint.

I can honestly say without hesitation that there is no person alive on this planet today that is a better example of how to live a truly Godly life, than yourself. And I thank God that He has chosen you, and used you to pull so many people out of this spiritually darkened world.

I sincerely do pray that God will bring about a healing for you, so that you can share more of what God has revealed to you... BUT MOST OF ALL.. so you may have a release from the extreme pain and suffering which you have been enduring for so long.

Surely, God has revealed His Majesty through your life. May He continue to bless and comfort you,

Christopher.  :)

cjwood

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:38 PM »

it blessed my heart tremendously to see the new emails to ray which craig posted today. what a joy to see ray continue to stand in his faith even in the depths of his physical trials. power on ray, power on!!!

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

Amen!!
Kathy ;)

emkayfey

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

I was filled with mixed emotion reading Ray's letter, really happy he's fighter...regarding the symptoms and because he's already looking ahead to being further use as instrument in God's hand, but saddened by all the pain he's had to endure.

I pray that, God that has kept him through all the pains and symptoms will keep him until the fulfilment of the call...of which we are the fruit.

I must say that the topics Ray Insinuated are simply mouth watering, I am happy to be excited about the word of God...for all the right reasons.

firefly77

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

Ray,
Am sitting hear overwhelmed reading your "update". I am in awe and deeply humbled by your gracious attitude and selflessness. I was reminded of Jesus hanging on the cross, experiencing excruciating pain yet still being concerned about our welfare by asking the Father:" Forgive them, for they know not what they do," or his mother's  welfare by pointing to John and saying:"Dear woman, here is your son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." Thank you, Ray, for all you have done and are yet to do. I am encouraged by your strong spirit and grateful to God for strengthening you minute by minute, day by day.
You and your wife are in my prayers.
Angie

Tiachi

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »

Brother Ray,

I must say it's good to hear from you. Even though you are weak and suffering God's strength vibrates
through your words. The power of truth shines forth from you and envelopes all who search for it.

All I can say is thank you for your effort and obedience, it has made a big difference in my life, and in
my understanding of who and what God is. May God continue to richly bless you  and your loved ones
 in accordance to his will amen...

Tiachi,

Rocket999

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »

Is Ray getting better? Even just a little bit? I noticed he is posting email replies again. I sure hope he is.

Pua Aloha

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »

Aloha Brudda Ray, Jesus in me loves you so much. I am sending you a BIG HUG and all of my aloha; let everything that has breath praise the Lord! A Hui Ho!

gmik

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 01:19:07 AM »

Aloha and Welcome to the forum!!  Please post frequently and let us know about yourself.  We are a great bunch of like minded believers from around the world.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.