bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Current Condition - May 13th, 2009  (Read 17627 times)

myms

Re: Ray's Current Condition - May 13th, 2009
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »

'Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it' Sol 8:7

Thank you Ray for your continued love and committment towards all of us here on the forum, and I hope that our love for you continues to be a source of strength during this extraordinarly difficult time. Myms

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 01:50:18 AM »

'Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it' Sol 8:7

Thank you Ray for your continued love and committment towards all of us here on the forum, and I hope that our love for you continues to be a source of strength during this extraordinarly difficult time. Myms

myms,
what an awesome Scripture you have provided, and your sentiment to ray was very inspiring.

claudia

Shammie

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

I am always praying for you Ray. You have been an example for me .Even now while suffering so much, Ray`s faith is unwavering.

I will continue to pray for Ray. Let the Lord's will be done.

jsendog

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »

Ray,

I do not wish your suffering on anyone, but I believe you have a great reward from the Father for your endurance in these trials.  I do pray that God will lighten your load and GRANT US A COMPLETE MIRACLE Of YOUR HEALING-Wouldn't that be wonderful...  I pray that above all, you will be able to finish all he has called and willed you to do on this earth before he releases you from this life.  I pray that the enemy will be bound and halted from keeping you from fulfilling God's will!  Although, I myself still deal with a tormenting fear that I might be wrong that God will save ALL (most likely my carnal mind I'm sure that I will have to overcome), I still have more peace than I ever have as 15 years of a hell-fire believer and God has used your writings and true heart for the Lord to just begin to see the fullness of God and the ENTIRE TRUTH that was greatly missing before. 

God Bless,

Jennifer

SandyFla

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

It was good to read new email responses from Ray today. Any word on his condition?

Sandy

edpro.pits@yahoo.com

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2009, 02:56:20 AM »

Thank you ray for the up date. It is so good to hear that you are still passionate about the truths.

At first I had a feeling that things might not get any better, but towards the end of the e-mail I saw the same passionate Ray, ready to destroy all the false doctrines. It gives me hope that things will get better. I will keep praying for you because I think that I will be in accord with all the others if I would say that we still need you.

Hope you get better soon.

God bless you and your family.

Edward

jsendog

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 11:18:38 PM »

Ray,

I feel so horrible for you!  I can't imagine the pain and the pressure to complete so much. Your ministry (From God) SAVED my very life, both spiritually and psychologically as I was on a path of double-minded destruction towards atheism because I could not make sense of the monster that is believed to be God the Father by most professing Christians.  It was the carnal mind to blame.... always is most of the time I see!  Well, I got a money order for you for 50 bucks (not much, but just want to help with what I can) but I can't find it.  Just pray I can find it so I can send it to you!  Please forgive me, my hubby is working out of state and I have four kids so EVERYTHING gets lost.... 

God Bless,

Jennifer
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.