bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Please say a little prayer for Grayson!  (Read 9036 times)

Ninny

Please say a little prayer for Grayson!
« on: May 15, 2009, 04:37:04 PM »

Gray woke up with a fever this morning it was 103 and it has been down to like 99 and 100 but his mommy just called and said it is 104 right now. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but with what we've been through with him everything out of the norm is alarming. He has been a bundle of energy. his mom is taking him to the doc so please say a prayer for him
Kathy :-*

meee

Re: Please say a little prayer for Grayson!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 04:56:39 PM »

Gray woke up with a fever this morning it was 103 and it has been down to like 99 and 100 but his mommy just called and said it is 104 right now. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but with what we've been through with him everything out of the norm is alarming. He has been a bundle of energy. his mom is taking him to the doc so please say a prayer for him
             You've got it Ninny!
                   meee

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 09:11:19 PM »

Grayson doesn't have any outstanding infections, but the doc says it could be related to his tumor! I feel a little weak tonight. He has had so many good days! I know he's ok, but they are going to do some tests to make sure. I'll go into this more tomorrow. Right now I am elected to take the two older grandsons to a program at their old school to visit friends. SO! I'm off to do that!
Thanks for praying!
Kathy ;D

Linny

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 09:32:21 PM »

Praying Kathy!

Roy Martin

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »

Kathy you know you can count on my prayers. Its done.

Roy

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 10:20:42 PM »

Praying, for Grayson, You and all family.

Marlene

meee

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 10:45:02 AM »

Continued prayer for you all.
               meee

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »

I need all my pray-ers praying again! Grayson has to go to Birmingham Monday. This fever he had and now he's been seeing things that aren't there! The  Doctor said today that something is causing an irritation in his brain it doesn't look like pressure or swelling. PLEASE pray for my little munchkin again! I know you pray and I just need you to keep on praying! My heart is so sad tonight because he's been doing so good for the past week! He's had some issues the last couple of weeks but when my son called the neurologist his nurse has just told them to hold tight until June 2nd! The pediatrician is very angry about that! So he said "Oh they WILL get you in!" so please please pray! :'( :'(
Kathy :(

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 11:26:35 PM »

Kathy, I feel so bad for all of you. It never ceases to amaze me how little children handle things that us adults can barely face. I will keep you all in my prayers. Just, remember God is with you all.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Ninny,

He is in my Prayers continually, i know just how you feel too, am sharing in your pain for the little ones.

george. :-*

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »

Thanks guys, I truly wish you all knew how much you mean to me!

Linny

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »

So sorry Kathy. :'( ???
Praying...........

Lin

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 03:38:16 AM »

kathy,
i just finished reading grayson's caringbridge page update. it made me sad, but, i know that no matter what might come along, gray (and each of us) is still in God's arms of love and mercy. He loves grayson even above and beyond your deepest love for the lil munchkin. i often include grayson, and the other little children listed on gray's caringbridge page. i will pray tonight for a miracle of healing to be given to grayson, that the residual tumor will be swallowed up by the power of the Holy Spirit. i will also include the specific symptoms that grayson is experiencing, asking that Jesus Christ will heal grayson as He healed so many people when He walked upon this earth. prayer warriors circle the wagon!

we all love you kathy and are praying for your son and his family.
claudia

rockrdude

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »

I'm praying too..

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »

Thought I'd give you al little update! Gray did SO great on Sunday! He ran and played and was so fantastic! I spent the night with them last night and he was restless most of the night. This morning he was fine when I left at 9, but his mommy said he was a whiny and screamy after that. Probably because he didn't sleep well. His neurosurgeon is out of town so they are trying to see if another neurologist will see him. I will let you know when they will get him in! :-*

Robin

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »

Adding my prayers.

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »

Grayson is in Birmingham they sent him up this afternoon and the first thing they wanted to do was a CT scan with contrast and my son said NO!! So now we are waiting to see what's next. This child doesn't need any unnescessary tests run on his brain! They were initially going up for an EEG and his MRI. they just wanted to do the CT scan and send him home! >:(
I'll come back with more when I know something.
Kathy

meee

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »

Grayson is in Birmingham they sent him up this afternoon and the first thing they wanted to do was a CT scan with contrast and my son said NO!! So now we are waiting to see what's next. This child doesn't need any unnescessary tests run on his brain! They were initially going up for an EEG and his MRI. they just wanted to do the CT scan and send him home! >:(
I'll come back with more when I know something.
Kathy
          Oh my, I hadn't seen this Kathy when I replied on FB.
          Continued prayer for you all.
 hugs&luv,meee         

Linny

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

Hey Kathy! I just read the good report on Gray on his care page!

Praise God!Lin

Ninny

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 01:44:30 AM »

Yes! The good new is that there is NO change in the tumor seven months after surgery!! No Fluid, No swelling! He has been doing some things that have disturbed his parents, but the doctor said it's not related to the tumor! I think maybe his fever was a virus and he may have had a reaction to the antibiotic shot they gave him...who knows? but he isn't seeing things that aren't there anymore! The pediatrician said he thought he might be having some petite mal seizures, but the neuro doctor said NOPE, this type of tumor doesn't cause seizures, he's not having them!

They have an appointment with a pediatric neurologist on Thursday here locally. so pray that he will be able to give them some assurance that maybe his behavior IS normal and that maybe he had a fever virus and if not then they can explore other avenues to get to the bottom of it all! Thank you all for staying with me on this wild journey! Thank you for your prayers! You are all so sweet! I'll let you know what happens on Thursday...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.