bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please say a little prayer for Grayson!  (Read 9043 times)

meee

Re: Please say a little prayer for Grayson!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »

Keeping you all in prayer Kathy.
                   hugs,meee

kenny

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »

Yes! The good new is that there is NO change in the tumor seven months after surgery!! No Fluid, No swelling! He has been doing some things that have disturbed his parents, but the doctor said it's not related to the tumor! I think maybe his fever was a virus and he may have had a reaction to the antibiotic shot they gave him...who knows? but he isn't seeing things that aren't there anymore! The pediatrician said he thought he might be having some petite mal seizures, but the neuro doctor said NOPE, this type of tumor doesn't cause seizures, he's not having them!

They have an appointment with a pediatric neurologist on Thursday here locally. so pray that he will be able to give them some assurance that maybe his behavior IS normal and that maybe he had a fever virus and if not then they can explore other avenues to get to the bottom of it all! Thank you all for staying with me on this wild journey! Thank you for your prayers! You are all so sweet! I'll let you know what happens on Thursday...
Kathy :-*
Kathy
I am praying for Gray, and have been for a while now. thanks for the updates and i am looking for the one that all afflictions are healed, for the Power of the Lord to be seen.

Marlene

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 03:03:03 PM »

Praying for that darling little boy Grayson. Praying for your whole family. Children are blessings from God.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.