bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At home today  (Read 4833 times)

lilitalienboi16

At home today
« on: May 18, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »

So i'm sick today and i stayed home from school. Not good, but i guess the Lord has planned it and ill be okay in the end :)

Anyway im writting today because im alittle bored, alittle sick, alittle tired. I come here for inspiration like alot of you and when i feel inspiried myself i write!

Being reminded of the tribulation that ray is enduring helps me put my little affermity in perspective. I really don't have it anywhere near as bad as ray. After all im not fighting for my life here, just for a not so painful day with achy joints and a swelled up throat :P But ill live.

So i was listening to this song and i wanted to share it all with you as it really uplifted me this morning and made me think of God.

I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGMfNe4ZRoU

Lincoln Brewster - God You Reign.mp3

You paint the night
you count the stars and call them by name
the skies proclaim
god you reign
your glory shines
you teach the sun when to bring a new day
creation sings god you reign

God you reign
god you reign
forever and ever
god you reign

You part the seas
you move the mountains with the words that you say
my song remains
god you reign
you hold my life
you know my heart and you call me by name
i live to say god you reign

hallelujah, hallelu

God bless,

Alex

P.S I had to hold back some tears while i watched that video. The lyrics, the beat, the sound, the images.. all so beautiful. Praise to God , He truly does reign!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:44:41 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: At home today
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 03:05:28 AM »

hi alex,
i hope you are starting to feel better. i enjoyed the song, and you were sweet to post it. it was uplifting. you are right in that ray's illness and all that comes with it, as well as his keeping his peace and joy in the Lord, has a way of putting many things into perspective. i hope you will feel well enough to go to school tomorrow. get plenty of sleep and drink lots of hot tea.

claudia

lilitalienboi16

Re: At home today
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »

hi alex,
i hope you are starting to feel better. i enjoyed the song, and you were sweet to post it. it was uplifting. you are right in that ray's illness and all that comes with it, as well as his keeping his peace and joy in the Lord, has a way of putting many things into perspective. i hope you will feel well enough to go to school tomorrow. get plenty of sleep and drink lots of hot tea.

claudia

Hello Claudia!

It is infact a new day and i am feeling much better. Thank God for His wonderful knowledge that allowed us to create Anti-Biotecs! [SP?]

It helps having a dad as a doctor also :P He knows just what to prescribe hehe. I'm feeling much better, still in alittle pain but i have regained my full strength and feel completely alive!  Praise God :)

Well i'm glad my little post was uplifting for you. God truly does inspire us to write and even though we might not know it, someone out there is reading and watching in silence, and completely blessed by the words we choose to speak! Praise God! :)

And yes i'm going to school today! YEY :) Usualy not so happy about having to go to school but today im feeeling really good about it. I Just, can't thank God enough for such an amazing world we live in, for how amazing He is and how amazing He can make us when He fills us with His spirit. I just want to shout on a mouuntain top that im alive and i thank God for it! Though ray is suffering greatly, His affermity has indeed made me very greatful for everything i have. My family, my annoying brothers :P my girlfriend, my life! The air i breath! My good health, my strength! Praise God!!! GOD REIGNS!! :))))

LOVE TO YOU AND ALL IN CHRIST!

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.