bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell No Under Seige  (Read 7681 times)

musicman

Hell No Under Seige
« on: May 18, 2009, 10:13:19 PM »

I was drinkin the koolaid when I received a distress call from Hell No.  He is being aggressively challenged by one Carrie Bradshaw.  This one won't go down.  I think they're in the 9th round and Hell No is feeling kinda whoozie.  For free admission, go to http://hubpages.com/profile/Hell+NO
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:22:16 PM by musicman »

EKnight

Re: Hell No Under Seige
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

It says "sorry that user does not exist"  ???

You got me all pumped up for a good show. :(

Eileen

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »

I was drinkin the koolaid when I received a distress call from Hell No.  He is being aggressively challenged by one Carrie Bradshaw.  This one won't go down.  I think they're in the 9th round and Hell No is feeling kinda whoozie.  For free admission, go to http://hubpages.com/profile/Hell+NO

musicman,

This is what i get from that profile; Sorry that user does not exist.

george. ???

musicman

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 10:41:01 PM »

Try this one.  http://hubpages.com/hub/Old-Testament-and-New-Testaments-Agree-on-the-Salvation-of-All  There's something screwy about that other link.  Then click on Hell NO to see all of his hubs and watch the battle grow.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:42:23 PM by musicman »

Samson

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »

I was drinkin the koolaid when I received a distress call from Hell No.  He is being aggressively challenged by one Carrie Bradshaw.  This one won't go down.  I think they're in the 9th round and Hell No is feeling kinda whoozie.  For free admission, go to http://hubpages.com/profile/Hell+NO

Hey Musicman,

I followed the thread with his discussion with Carrie Bradshaw regarding Aion, Aions and Aionios,
                     she kept changing the subject and focused on the " Trinity. " Anyway, the debating seemed futile,
                     she won't budge, the Idols of the heart are the cause at present. Orthodoxy and it's majority
                     thinking still rule her mind, at least at present. Maybe he might mention the Etymologist Alexander
                     Thomson regarding the word " Eternal " and that no language had a word for that up until the second
                     century A.D. Anyway, it was interesting, thanks for providing it. Can't wait for Ray's new paper
                     exposing " the gods of Hermeneutics and context " and to disprove them.

Thanks Samson.

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 02:16:53 AM »

Just a hand up, for Hell no; posted already.

Eph 1:10 (GNB)
This plan, which God will complete when the time is right, is to bring all creation together, everything in heaven and on earth, with Christ as head.

Eph 1:10 (CLV)
to have an administration of the complement of the eras, to head up all in the Christ - both that in the heavens and that on the earth"

Isa 45: 22-23 (CLV)
22 Face to Me and be saved, all the limits of the earth, for I am El, and there is none else."
23 By Myself I swear. From My mouth fares forth righteousness, and My word shall not be recalled. For to Me shall bow every knee, and every tongue shall acclaim to Elohim."

george. ;D

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:18:18 AM by aqr »

Astrapho

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »

Put in a couple of my two cents too. ;)

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

I went in and read these post.  Looks like the blind cannot see to me. Kind of a waste . One think I would add if I even thought  it worth it. Where is the scripture that says they have to believe before they die? Like Ray says do not be on the defense but be on the ofense. Let them give the scriptures for there unscriptural doctrines of man.

If, they were to come to Ray's website, they could only see and hear if God opens there eyes and ears.

I could have tried forever to show my Brother the truth last week. What, is the point he is blind until God decides to change that. I did not debate with my Brother cause he is a know it all. He is concerned about where I am going. I have been there done that.  He believes what he does with all his heart.  Kind of made me see he loves me with his concern and all about it. But, he is still blind. (I was once him) I hold no grudge.

In His Love,
Marlene

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 03:21:10 PM »

Amen to that Jacobs! 

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »

The reason you or i or any of us continue is, we have been Shown The Light. Should we then dig a hole, and hide it, or let it shine in all humility. Remember they are now, as we were just a short while ago, so be humble with The Masters Slaves, the seeing and the blind.

Mat 5:15 (KJV)
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Mar 4:21 (KJV)
And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

Luk 11:33 (KJV)
No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

We have nothing to boast of except The Mercy And Grace And Faith Of GOD And Our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. :)

Marky Mark

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »

George is right on in his post. But there is something that has to occur first.

Email to Ray.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7397.0.html

Dear Ryan:  I'm afraid we have all learned the hard way that most people have no interest in the Truths of God WHATSOEVER.  They love religion, but not the Truths of God. There has to have been a good reason for Peter to admonish:

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man THAT ASKS Y-O-U  a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

There's the key: only give an answer to those who ask YOU, or are definitely interested.

God be with you,

Ray

Peace...Mark

daywalker

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

Gosh, Carrie contradicts herself and the Scriptures so much, I could write a book about it.. [kinda like that Jim guy I was talking with a few weeks ago...???

I was very tempted to leave my "2 cents", but decided against it. I'm DONE wasting my time with people who obviously don't want to hear the Truth.

Matthew 7:6 "You may not be giving that which is holy to curs, nor yet should you be casting your pearls in front of hogs, lest at some time they shall be trampling them with their feet and, turning, they should be tearing you."

My home is here; and I hope that God can use me to drag a few people here. But I'm not going to go out 'fishing' for them. I'll let God do the dragging.  ;)

7 "Request and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.
8 For everyone who is requesting is obtaining, and who is seeking is finding, and to him who is knocking it shall be opened."

- Daywalker.  8)

Samson

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

I was reading where Carrie Bradshaw who is the one who is quoting incorrect Scripture and consigning everyone to Hell except for her and her friends, she said paul instructs us (her) to brush off her feet and depart, yet she can't.  Her ego and pride are huge and she can't let it go.  she feels the need to Save Hell No's soul and she enjoys people reading where she thinks she is proving him wrong.  She comes off as enjoying the attention she creates in the debate.  for her it is a matter of proving others wrong, whereas Hell No and others are trying to get her to see God's truths out of love.  As I see it, Hell No has a "blog" where he posts his beliefs which is in harmony w/Ray's material.  Ms. Bradshaw decided to interject her opinion and attempt to point out where Hell No is wrong.  She asks for scripture showing where God will save all.  She is given not 1 scripture but a multitude and she rejects all of them.  Clearly she is blind.  It's really amazing to be on the flip side.  I am so very grateful that I was never indoctrinated into believing all the lies she holds dearly.  I didn't have the exact details but I never thought Satan could thwart God's plan and always said it never made sense to me how perfect beings were created then sinned.  I didn't beleive Christianity's lies I just didn't know the exact truths so I was left ignorant for a time.  Thankfully, God choose to open my eyes and ears and point me in the right direction.

One can only pray that He sees fit to do the same for any who read Hell No's blogs

Jacobsladder,

Take heart my Brother, I read your responses to Ms. Bradshaw, you did an admirable job in support of
                   our position, apparently at present, she can't see it, Hell hath no fury, than a Christian shown the truth.

Who knows, maybe it might take a personal experience of some sort to provide a glimmer of light. To
                   illustrate, a close family member turning to a sinfull course in life and her faced with the prospect of
                   that person going to her " Eternal Hell " with no future hope of redemption. These real life experiences
                   can truly humble people, before they start to see these Truths.

Well Done, Samson.

daywalker

Re: Commentary from Carrie Bradshaw
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »

So I'm sitting at work minding my own business when I checked my jacobbsladdr email.  I had a "nice" present from one Ms. Carrie Bradshaw now aka Judah's daughter, although I am pretty sure Judah didn't have any daughters only sons, makes you wonder if Carrie isn't really "Carl".

I had sent her a email a while ago during the big uproar on hubpages.  Oddly enough she appears to be much nicer in her communications in private than in public but that could be her ego.  I can't say I'm surprised at her comments.  But it does give pretty good insight to how or why she believes what she believes.  She doesn't understand that the things she says contradict each other.  It appears she takes each scripture at it's own value and doesn't compare or even care too.  To her, if a Scripture states the sky is red with pink and blue polka dots, if another Scripture stated it was green with orange and purple polka dots, it's ok because neither is referencing the other.  they is no connection.  She doesn't view the Scriptures as all interpreting another.  Each stands on it's own merits.

Below is her email.

Hi JL,

While I re-read Hebrews 11, it begins with Abel and states he died in verse 4. Verse 5 is about Enoch and that he did not see death. The remaining people listed are said to have all died without receiving the promise of the Messiah, in which they had faith. The Apostle Paul said he knew of a man who went to the "third heaven" or "Paradise" 1 Cor 12:2-4. This may be the "bosom of Abraham"; I don't know. I only put in my hub the scripture and people can read into it what they read into it. I didn't go on to say Enoch never died; I just wrote what is written about him.

My hubs are written with scripture and very little of my own narration. Like you, you hav e a perspective of the scripture, for instance, that the beast (the beast who comes up out of the sea) is each person, believer or not. I think this is contradictory, in that a person who is filled with the Holy Spirit is not of the beast, nor shall ever be. I do not criticize your hubs, for I understand that you have an understanding as you perceive it and have the conviction to write your perceptions to the world, as I do.

So, respectfully, I do appreciate your input; yet, I cannot say I am fully convinced. We don't know if Paradise is where the Father is. We only know souls are shown in the Word to either go to Paradise or Hades until the judgment day of the Lord (which, I know you don't believe). Because death nor life, nor anything else can separate us from the love of God, for the Word says, "though I make my bed in hell (the grave), Thou art there", we know that we are never separated from the love of our Lord. I have a hub on heaven that shows the souls communicating in a loud voice with our Lord asking Him when He will avenge them to those who dwell on the earth, indicating they are not on the earth, but in the presence of the Lord.

I wish you the very best and our hearts do seek His truth until the day we are appointed to die, unless He comes first. The Word is also clear that not all will die, but "we who are alive and remain will be changed and caught up to meet the Lord in the air". That puts a damper on your claim that ALL will DIE, as well as a damper on ALL will be SAVED.

Amen.

What's up, Jacob

Yeah, I was emailing back and forth with Carrie for a good 2 weeks during that whole 'attack' on Hell No's hubpage. She then commented a few times on mine. True, she was much more kind in private emails, but likewise true she contradicts herself way too much. I pointed out several of her contradictions and her basic response was, "'well, this is the way I believe" or "You know, I don't know..." Yeah, you're right, I know that you don't know... [No, I didn't say that part, but I should have...] ;D

One major altercation was when she kept calling Ray a cult leader and his followers a cult, and I told her that she should read a few of Ray's articles on BT as well as visit our Forum before she condemned the man. Her response was "I won't, I don't wanna be deceived". I told her that it was ignorant and blatant deception on her part to write hubs condemning a man she knew nothing about. She didn't like that...  :D

After awhile, I just stopped replying to her, and I haven't heard from her since. It's like Ray has said before that you'll never argue a person into accepting the Truth... But I have prayed for her several times, and who knows, maybe she is reading our hubs... God's Will Be Done; there's no reason for me to worry about it.

Peace, Out

Daywalker.  8)

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 06:43:16 PM »

Guys,
Well you know Ms. Bradshaw just met her match in all of you..She gave up on Hell No because he's just as stubborn as she is! He could not be moved even though she and all of her friends tried to make him look like a fool..I told him this..You guys may have been nicer to her than he was. Whatever the reason, I actually said she was a shrew who was tamed or at least quieted! You guys have done a good job presenting the truth..you guys and Hell No are truth and passion, it is very good! You did a good job! Who knows someone must be finding truth in all of it!! 8)
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.