bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 5461 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Question
« on: June 08, 2006, 11:56:02 AM »

Hello.

Allow me to begin by stating that I am not an arguer, or even a debater. A debate winner does not prove that he is right and/or that his opponent is wrong - simply that he is a better debater.

So when I ask you the foillowing question(s), it is not to debate or to argue, but simply to gain additional insight into a matter of genuine concern. Okay?

I have been assessing the concept of universal salvation, or simply universalism. You appear to embrace this doctrine. But so far, no one seems to use Scripture to explain either HOW or WHEN God will save everyone, except in our individual lifetimes on Earth through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of mankind.

Now admittedly, we both know of Jesus' plan of salvation. But many live and die without knowing (many even vehemently denying) Jesus Christ.

Let's use the real world example of my paternal grandfather. On his deathbed, and with his labored dying breaths, he vigorously denied Jesus as the Christ. Then, he died. Now, how, when and where will he be saved, and by whom will he be saved?

I shun the philosophy of man, and personal embellishments (reading between the lines) of Scripture - filling in the gaps, so to speak. Instead, I adore concise and straightforward, pertinent analyses of contextually sound integrity.

I truly hope that you will reply to my appeal for assistance. Maybe you will iinclude in your reply whether you believe in (supported by Scripture of course):

1- the concept of purgatory or some similar location or state of being

2- reincarnation

My regards

Dear James:

I do explain when and how God will save all. I have written hundreds and hundreds of pages regarding this subject. Read my "Lake of Fire Series" for the answers.

God be with you,

Ray

PS  There is no purgatory, nor is anyone reincarnated. These are all ancient pagan doctrines of the Egyptians. Read "HELL" Part C.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.