bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Teeth  (Read 6043 times)

kenny

New Teeth
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »

Hey all my BT Friends
Tomorrow I go to the oral surgeon in Plano TX for the removal of the rest of my teeth and the removal of three bumps, I will go into surgery at 10:30 am and will be receiving my new teeth at 12:30 pm and then i will be heading home to recover from the surgery, and the shock of having new teeth, i am thankfull for all the Lord allows me to go through, it is the refining that will bring me new revelation and in my weakness i will praise the Lord.

I am praying for a quick recovery with minimal pain, even though the doctor thinks there will a considerable amount because of the extint of the operation.

Most of all pray for my loverly wife, she has had to put up with me for the last couple of months with all the surgery's and pain, not counting that all the pain meds have turned me into a world class ________ i will have to leave that one blank.

thanks Kenny 

Ninny

Re: New Teeth
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 01:46:14 AM »

Yaay! Kenny! Please know we are praying for your quick recovery! Let us know how things are when you're feeling like it!
Kathy ;D

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 02:33:35 AM »

Kenny,

You have my Prayers already, hurry up and recover brother, oh and stop sassing your Wife.

george. :)

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 04:10:07 AM »

Kenny, I am praying for you and your wife :)
Hope all goes well and you heal good.

In His Love,
marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 04:45:46 AM »

i will be praying for you, that your surgery will go well and that your recovery will be quick. i will also pray for your loverly wife. maybe after this is all behind you, you can take your wife out for a nice steak dinner. you can bite into with those new teeth of yours.  :D.
and of course you can continue to feast on the Word of God our Father. you are very fortunate to be able to get the new set of choppers. out with the old and in with the new!

claudia

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 08:56:58 AM »

Kenny, I got you in my prayers. I know you Kenny, your a warrior, and it wont be long until you'll be tearing up the food and gain all that weight back that you lost.

Roy

kenny

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 09:09:10 AM »

thanks guys i will be off till next week and i do fully intend to spend that time in the word and george i will try not to sass my wife "too much"

thanks kenny

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »

God be with you, Kenny.  Niether height nor depth, nor pain nor painlessness can separate you from the Love of God. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

kenny

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 03:07:31 AM »

Hey my BT fiends the Lord is Great, the surgery went better than the doctor thought everything was removed with no complications, When they put me on the operating table they where trying to put me under with medication and  it was just not going to happen and they left the room to figure out what to do, they came in and was telling me that they would not be able to do the operation because i really needed to be sedated because if the extint of the surgery that was was to be done.
i told him i wanted him to continue that, he said he would go ahead and just do a local but if my blood pressure went up we would have to postpone for another day, after they figured out why i was not responding to to the sedation,
 i informed him that i could not even feel any pain  in my mouth for the first time 6 months. so he made his first in-scion and removed the first of 12 teeth that were to be removed along with three huge bumps,  the next thing i remember the doctor said we where finished and that there was very little blood lose and he hoped that it didn't start up on the way home (it didn't) he sent me to the dentist to get my knew teeth and the fit like they were my own teeth. yes there i s alittle swelling and discomfort but i have not taken any of the high powered pain pills the doctor prescribed, but i did take a ibuprofen 800 mg and there has been a little bleeding when i got home but i believe the Lord is just doing a little washing of his own.

thanks for the prayers my friends

Kenny

Roy Coates

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »

Praise God. You did good Kenny, by not taking the pain meds if that may trigger something. I have the same issue and God has blessed me with a higher pain tolerance. I am happy for you ;D ;D ;D

meee

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »

Wow , that is some good news and we are so happy the Lord has blessed you .
  hugs,meee

kenny

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »

Praise God. You did good Kenny, by not taking the pain meds if that may trigger something. I have the same issue and God has blessed me with a higher pain tolerance. I am happy for you ;D ;D ;D
Roy
that really was a concern of mine, and i know the familiar spirit of addiction and i was really praying against that spirit

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »

Kenny:  Before long, we will all want to see your beautiful smile!  Stay strong! NB  ;D

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »

Kenny, great news! I know God is good! He will never let you down! ;D
Kathy :D

kenny

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »

Kenny:  Before long, we will all want to see your beautiful smile!  Stay strong! NB  ;D
As soon as all the swelling goes down i will post a picture. one of my fiends here in town saw me and the comment was that, "i got rid of my kenny teeth, but these looked a site better"

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 04:42:36 AM »

I will hold you in my thoughts Kenny. You must be as strong as an ox!!! Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.