bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you considered my servant  (Read 5941 times)

kenny

Have you considered my servant
« on: May 20, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »

I have been looking at past post on job and the fact that God was the one that prompted satan to sift Job, and i have really been able to find where Ray speaks on this, so correct me if i am wrong.

Does God Prompt satan to sift His Chosen Elect.

thanks kenny

mharrell08

Re: Have you considered my servant
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 10:19:15 AM »

I have been looking at past post on job and the fact that God was the one that prompted satan to sift Job, and i have really been able to find where Ray speaks on this, so correct me if i am wrong.

thanks kenny

Excerpt from Lake of Fire series Part 15-C (http://bible-truths.com/lake15-C.html):

EVEN GOD’S CHOSEN ELECT WERE ONCE DECEIVED

The workings of Satan have deceived the whole world including the ones whom God would later call to be His elect:

“And then shall that Wicked [‘Lawless One’—the beast within all of us] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan [It is not Satan, but is ‘after the 0working of Satan] with all power and signs and lying wanders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God [yes, God Himself] shall send them strong dilusion, that they should believe a lie [Gk: ‘the lie’]…” (II Thes. 2:9-11).

And just how much of mankind and how much of this world has God given to that same Old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, to deceive?

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD” (Rev. 12:9).

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect” (Matt. 24:24)

Once one becomes a member of God’s very elect, he can be deceived no more.

Don’t you be deceived. This verse does not say: “Satan, which deceives the whole world (except the two billion twenty-first century professing Christians of the world).” No, Satan deceives “the whole world,” including the two billion professing Christians. How many have escaped the deception of Satan by the use of their “free will?”  Not one man possesses a will by which he can freely resist Satan. If we are to “resist the Devil so that he flees from us,” we will need the power of God’s Spirit in us.

Hope this helps,

Marques

Kat

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »

Hi Kenny,

Here is another part of the article that Marques has given you an excerpt from.  This will show you that Ray did speak on "the fact that God was the one that prompted satan to sift Job."

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-C.html ------------

JOB’S TRIAL ANSWERS MANY ENIGMAS

Who was responsible for Job’s trial? Satan? Job? God? Are “calamities” better than “evils?” Can Satan operate independently of God? Does God use evil for good? Is it a sin to hold God responsible for all the evil in the world?

Job was a man who feared God and eschewed [shunned] evil. God gave Satan authority to test Job. God set the guidelines. Satan caused all of Job’s oxen, sheep and camels to be stolen, and his servants to be killed. He also caused a house to collapse in a wind and kill all the young men and Job’s sons and daughters. Satan then covered Job with painful boils.

Would anyone suggest that these trials that came to Job were not “evil?” Well here is what Job called them:

“But Job answered and said, O that my grief were thoroughly weighed, and my calamity laid in the balances together!” (Job 6:1-2).

Calamity is the proper translation in this verse. Now then, does the argument (which is totally untrue) that God created “calamity” in Isa. 45:7 rather than “evil” carry any weight whatsoever in any practical way. No, Job’s “calamity” was very evil.

Who was responsible for these evils and calamity that came upon Job? Satan, right? Wrong. Satan was merely the club in God’s hand. Notice what Job was inspired to say:

“And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. In all this Job sinned NOT, nor charged God foolishly [with wrong]”  (Job 1:21-22).

Dr. Fred Price wrote me a letter along with a booklet he wrote in which he states that the phrase, “…the Lord has taken away” in this verse of Scripture, is not true. Dr. Price argues that God does not take away. Clearly God did more than “allow” these evils to come on Job, rather God caused these evils to come on Job. It was “The Lord” Who took away all of Job’s possessions and his family. Satan was merely the club in God’s hand.

Surely all of my readers are aware if you or I did to Job and his family what God did, it would be a crime of the highest magnitude and would be punishable by death.

All through the remaining chapters, Job charges GOD with being responsible for his trial, not Satan. In the last chapter God reprimands Job’s three friends by saying:

“…ye have not spoken of Me the thing which is RIGHT, like My servant Job” (Job 42:08).

Job charged God with all the evils that came on him and God said Job spoke the truth and what was right,

Job had no “free will” in any of this. God was in total control and God was responsible for all that happened. God caused Job’s uprightness; God caused Job’s downfall; God caused Job’s restoration and blessing. He will do the same for all humanity, with the exception that our blessings will be spiritual and eternal, not just physical and temporary as Job’s were. Job's spiritual blessings will come when “…the heavens be no more” (Job 14:12). The book of Revelation tells us precisely when this event will occur in the life of Job and the Patriarchs of old.

THE KINGDOMS OF SATAN AND HIS ROLE AS ADVERSARY

A note of great importance: Why didn’t God personally, and directly bring all of these trials and calamity of evils upon Job? Why did God USE Satan? Or is this just another case of God “allowing” Satan to test Job? We shall soon see how much God “allows” in the Scriptures, and it will shock most people when they learn the Truth.

At the start of this paper we learned that Satan (Beelzebub) has a “kingdom.” And that it involves the spiritual realm of demons and devils.

But Satan rules over far more than just the realm of demons. Lets learn a few more Truths that have been hidden from the eyes of Christendom.

Did God really, merely, allow Satan to try Job? God will reveal to our spirit many many spiritual truths of paramount importance if we will read His word and BELIEVE WHAT WE READ.

“And the Lord said unto Satan…”  (Job 1:7).

“And the Lord said unto Satan…” (Job 1:08).

“And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he has is in THY power; only upon himself put not forth your hand. So Satan went…”(Job.1:12).

Now really, is this whole scenario something that Satan thought up? Is this something that God is just “allowing?” Be honest. God set this whole thing up from the beginning. GOD goaded Satan into a negative response. GOD pushed Satan to find an excuse for Job “eschewing evil.” GOD set up this trial. GOD commissioned Satan to bring evil against Job. GOD instructed Satan as to just how far that evil could extend. THIS WAS ALL OF GOD!
-------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 09:36:31 PM by Kat »

kenny

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 02:23:09 AM »

thanks kenny

Excerpt from Lake of Fire series Part 15-C (http://bible-truths.com/lake15-C.html):

EVEN GOD’S CHOSEN ELECT WERE ONCE DECEIVED

The workings of Satan have deceived the whole world including the ones whom God would later call to be His elect:

“And then shall that Wicked [‘Lawless One’—the beast within all of us] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan [It is not Satan, but is ‘after the 0working of Satan] with all power and signs and lying wanders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God [yes, God Himself] shall send them strong dilusion, that they should believe a lie [Gk: ‘the lie’]…” (II Thes. 2:9-11).

And just how much of mankind and how much of this world has God given to that same Old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, to deceive?

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD” (Rev. 12:9).

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect” (Matt. 24:24)

Once one becomes a member of God’s very elect, he can be deceived no more.

Don’t you be deceived. This verse does not say: “Satan, which deceives the whole world (except the two billion twenty-first century professing Christians of the world).” No, Satan deceives “the whole world,” including the two billion professing Christians. How many have escaped the deception of Satan by the use of their “free will?”  Not one man possesses a will by which he can freely resist Satan. If we are to “resist the Devil so that he flees from us,” we will need the power of God’s Spirit in us.

Hope this helps,

Marques
Thanks my friend i have started going through the e-mails To Ray and to be sifted like Job, he was Chosen and elected and the word says;
Job 1:8  And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
Job 1:9  Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
Job 1:10  Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
Job 1:11  But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
Job 1:12  And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Job 1:22  In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Kat
thanks for adding the second part it just confirms what i had been reading in the e-mails to Ray and it also lead to another thing i was looking at Evil has been in the presence of the Lord and he was told that he to, can only do Gods good pleasure, man there is so much to go through
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.