bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
 on: July 07, 2022, 02:12:58 AM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by indianabob
Don't know about the Guidestones, but they may have a point concerning the reduction of the earth's population when our Lord returns

on: July 07, 2022, 02:09:32 AM 
Started by Wendy - Last post by indianabob
Thank you Wendy,
Actually I'm in pretty good shape for 87 and still work out at the gym and provide full time care for my wife who has dementia for 3 years now. Of course I'm expecting to be leaving in the near future to meet my creator and begin to enjoy my new responsibilities in the family of God and Christ so that is what occupies my mind and keeps me going full steam ahead.  :)

Warm regards, Indiana Bob

on: July 06, 2022, 10:05:26 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by ralph
Yes, I saw a video of the explosion.  Very strange.  What do you feel it's a sign of? 

on: July 06, 2022, 08:59:06 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by AwesomeSavior
Another exciting sign... after 42 years, the Georgia Guidestones, of which the Number 1 tenet was to reduce Earth's population to 500 million, have been destroyed.

They were at least partially financed by Ted Turner, who has been an advocate for this wickedness.

on: July 06, 2022, 06:36:35 PM 
Started by Wendy - Last post by Wendy
Happy Birthday Indianabob 🎂🧁🎉

God bless
Wendy

on: July 04, 2022, 03:00:22 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by indianabob
Hi Anjel,

Considering what you have just written, recalling thoughts of earning your way to Heaven, how do you see your position in the Kingdom of God on this earth when our Lord returns to establish his Kingdom here?
Bob

on: July 04, 2022, 01:41:37 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by Anjel Uriel
Psalms 17:13-15
Arise, Lord, confront him, make him bow down;
Save my soul from the wicked with Your sword, From people by Your hand, Lord,
 From people of the world, whose portion is in this life,
 And whose belly You fill with Your treasure;
 They are satisfied with children,
 And leave their abundance to their babies.
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness;
 I shall be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.

I think the same as you Heidi, where else would we go after seeing our Lordís marvelous light. I have thought ďmaybe if I was still in Babylon, this spiritual life could be easier since I could fall back on billions of peopleĒ yet I know thatís a fallacy created by my carnal mind. Before discovering The Truth, I didnít know Jesus. I knew about Him and practiced religion but I never knew Him personally or practiced True Spirituality. I was a slave to my sins and that fueled my fear of Hell. To the point I thought ďItís over for me, Iím only a teen and have already sinned too much, Iím doomedĒ. I loved God but at the same time I couldnít see Him as a Father because what kind of Father would torture their child in fire.

Now, Iím free. Iím no longer afraid of God or my destiny. I now know Jesus Christ personally and depend on Him for everything. Iím free from trying to ďearn my way to HeavenĒ and know that itís up to Godís Sovereign Choice if I will be in The First Resurrection and if Iím in Judgement then itís because I deserve it and because it was the best possible path to fulfill His Perfect Will. I can now know Him as a Father and bring all my worries and joys to Him.

I may not be able to fall back on The HUGE World of Christendom but I have you all and most importantly The Lord God on my side. Im thankful for The Truth we have receive and truly where else would we go? We are were we belong.

on: July 04, 2022, 01:04:35 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by Musterseed
Psalm 36:9.,,,,,,For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.

Psalm 188:25,,,, Save us , we pray. O LORD! O LORD we pray, give us success.

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen 💕

on: July 03, 2022, 09:21:34 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by ralph
It's the narrow gate that leads to life and I pray we all remain here.

on: July 03, 2022, 05:22:02 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by Heidi
John 6: 68-68 ďLord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69Also we have come to believe and know that You are the [q]Christ, the Son of the living God.Ē

I often think on these verses because where else is there to go but to remain in the word of truth.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 15 queries.