bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: September 22, 2018, 02:29:59 PM 
Started by Minorj - Last post by John from Kentucky
I have read these post several times and must agree with Jojo. “But I read what you wrote a couple times and you never really responded to Luke 12:10.”

Sometimes this old 75 year old head is hard to penetrate.

Ray did answer the question, especially if you read what Dave quoted.

The word not and the word never are two different words.

Also, the Scriptures teach us that in the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established.  One Scripture can never establish doctrine.

If you study (really study) the several Scriptures on this matter, you will learn that Jesus said they would not be forgiven in this present age or in the age to come.  Jesus did not say that they would never be forgiven.  There are several ages to come in the future, which is a separate matter to study on its own.

Numerous other Scriptures teach that all will be saved.  No one will be lost.

Also, having God's Spirit within you, teaches what God is like.  He is loving and full of mercy.  He also does not like to lose.  It would offend His innate sense of perfection to lose even one person.  Every knee will bow and everyone will confess Jesus is Lord.  Jesus is Savior and will not lose even one.

on: September 22, 2018, 01:54:36 PM 
Started by Minorj - Last post by yello62
minorj, no human can make you understand the words of God, only God can.  if you are struggling to understand, i would suggest you ask The Father to grant you that understanding. if he grants it, praise be. if he does not, well, that is His to give and withhold. 

on: September 22, 2018, 12:14:26 PM 
Started by Minorj - Last post by Minorj
I have read these post several times and must agree with Jojo. “But I read what you wrote a couple times and you never really responded to Luke 12:10.”

Sometimes this old 75 year old head is hard to penetrate.

on: September 22, 2018, 12:30:06 AM 
Started by Minorj - Last post by Dave in Tenn
Also, from the front page:

https://bible-truths.com/email16.htm#unpardonable

on: September 20, 2018, 08:50:44 PM 
Started by Minorj - Last post by yello62
minorj,

ray addresses that in this email string concerning the unpardonable sin: https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,3966.msg30388.html#msg30388

hope it helps,

tony

on: September 20, 2018, 06:13:11 PM 
Started by Minorj - Last post by Minorj
Help with Luke 12:10.

on: September 20, 2018, 05:53:14 PM 
Started by octoberose - Last post by waterfall77
I agree with Dean when he said get alone with Jesus. I also agree with Pamela about getting saved is the hardest thing you will do, theres an audio of Ray teaching on that.  I'm married and have three young children, so getting alone time in prayer is not easy , I talk to Jesus through out day but there is something different about alone time. when I'm alone in prayer I rest in his arms and feel his overwhelming  love and peace and I'm refreshed and strengthened to keep on going in this walk. That includes giving me peace about my family and others in my life. Knowing he is in control. It is painful when your going through hard times.

on: September 19, 2018, 02:12:21 AM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by Rhys
This is why I don't watch CNN  :P

Rhys

on: September 19, 2018, 01:39:18 AM 
Started by ML - Last post by ML
Should have called this thread My favorite music lol.

Jeff Pearce - Sudden Light
Jeff Pearce - Rain as a Metaphor
Jeff Pearce - The Same Stars

on: September 18, 2018, 12:52:37 AM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by John9362
The CNN photographer John was told that a twin engine plane would be waiting at the airport.
Arriving at the airport he spotted a plane warming up outside the hangar. He jumped in & said: "Lets go."

The pilot happily took off.

Once in the air John told the Pilot: "Fly low over the valley so I can take pictures of the fire on the hill."

Pilot: "Why?"

John: "I’m the photographer for CNN.
I need to get some close up shots."

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, then asked: "So what you’re telling me is you’re not my flying instructor?"

*Life is Short.*
*Always Ask, Never Assume...*

;) ;) ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.