bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 09:36:44 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Dennis Vogel
I agree Bob - Avoiding stress is very important

I know when I get stressed my symptoms are amplified.

on: Today at 08:41:07 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by indianabob
Hello Dennis,
Thanks for sharing your health needs with us, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Also for the info from Dr. Berg, it seems quite reasonable and helpful.
I am 86 and take the vitamins that he recommends plus have been striving to avoid all stresses in my life.
I like to keep in mind that God knows our needs better than we do and will keep us going until our time is up.
Keep a good thought and know that you are appreciated for all that you do.

Friend Bob

on: Yesterday at 06:54:56 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by AwesomeSavior
Bob:

I agree with you about pride vs. Abraham and riches, and that it is all God's work.

Knowing that Jesus was referencing a different object than a modern day eye of a needle, using that simplistic video, makes the whole thing easier to understand

on: Yesterday at 01:13:09 PM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Joel
 Praying for your son and granddaughter and also the friends in England, hope they all see some improvement soon.

Joel

on: Yesterday at 12:28:27 PM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by waterfall77
Praying for all of you.

Dennis, a health consultant suggested Lauricidin to take if anyone in our family got covid. Our family got really sick before covid hit. So I'm wondering if we got it and didn't know it. We never went to the doctor,  just recovered at home. So since covid started if I or the kids feel like we're coming down with something we take Lauricidin and it goes away fast. When you look it up it doesn't say much about fighting off viruses,  but that's what it's been doing for us. I know there's not a magic remedy that we can take and everything goes away. We're all different . I know God will lead you to what you need to do. I just thought I would share that with you.

Aubrey.

on: Yesterday at 11:22:33 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Dennis Vogel
I was still in pain last night until about 9:PM when most of it went away. I'm still quite short of breath but I'll deal with it.

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

I have a friend in England named Andrew who is connected with Concordant Publishing. He called me last night and he has health and vision problems. His wife Barbara can barely get around anymore. Please pray for Barbara and Andrew. They are believers and loyal friends.

on: Yesterday at 12:44:00 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Joel
 Sorry to hear about the health issues Dennis, I'm praying that your will experience a turn around in those problems soon.

Joel

on: October 24, 2021, 10:01:11 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by indianabob
Awesome savior,

I watched the video and enjoyed it, but have something to add.
It is not so much that a rich man must give away all that he has as much as it is he must give up his pride in self.
Of course we know that one cannot change one's self without the power of God to strengthen us for the task.
And we know that only those called by God have the willingness to begin the task.
The original statement by Jesus illustrates that only by God's intervention in our lives may we grow in grace and knowledge and begin to please God.
The man Abraham is an example as Abe was very rich in goods and yet had God given faith to obey.

Indiana Bob

on: October 24, 2021, 08:55:12 PM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Wendy
This website is a blessing im on it a few times aday .its got so much info on it to help in just about every situation .praise God for all you do in keeping it up n running .

God bless

on: October 24, 2021, 08:52:58 PM 
Started by Wendy - Last post by ralph
Hi Wendy,
Enoch is certainly questionable and could be misleading.
For example many assume that Enoch went to the third heaven because God apparently transported him to another location while still living. Heb 11:5, Gen 5:24
God did the same with Philip after he had obeyed and taught the Ethiopian eunuch in Acts 8:26-39-40
So if it seem mysterious then use care with your study.
My personal thought is that the letters of Paul are the most helpful in understanding how better to please God.

Indiana Bob

The Book of Enoch is far worse than questionable and misleading.  It is a doctrine of devils. If you aren't careful, it can seduce and corrupt you.

Hello brothers and sisters,

I was talking with my son in. law about the bible he started talking and quoting stuff from the book of enoch . About satan being a fallen angel which i know isnt true he said a few other things that didnt make sense .does anyone know what Rays thoughts on that book are ive never read it just wondering what he thought or others who are familer with it thanks.

God bless
Wendy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 15 queries.