bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 03:19:14 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by John9362

For what it's worth I believe we are here now:

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the wild beast, or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the wild beast: for it is THE NUMBER OF A MAN; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX [666] " (Rev. 13:11-18) .

To me the Covid-19 Vaccine is the  "MARK"

on: Yesterday at 06:01:44 PM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Musterseed
From Gehenna  Fire Judgement

Rev. 1:9,,,, I John, who also am your brother(Godís Elect) and companion in TRIBULATION
and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the Isle that is called Patmos for
the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting   them to continue in the faith
and that we MUST through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Tha word tribulation in this verse, ( Strongs # 2347) means pressure, literally or figuratively
affliction, anguish, burdened, persecution ,tribulation, trouble.

Wow! They donít teach this stuff in Sunday School.

Repentance: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance, Luke5:32

The very first word to humanity out of Jesus mouth was repent.

And what does repent mean? It means to change.

When God calls one to be a son in His Kingdom, He puts them into a spiritual pressure cooker.
This is needful; this is necessary; this must be done.

CHANGE

And what have I been teaching since we started Bible- truths .com?  That God is changing
physical carnal humanity into the spiritual image of God. Thatís what our existence is all about.
God is going to change the entire human race. And once you understand the first word
repentance, you will understand the other spiritual pious sounding words of Scripture.
They all involve change. Changing us from what we are into what God is.

The word repentance sets the stage for all other commandments and admonitions
regarding a change from what we are to what we should and MUST BE.  WOW 😮

The wow is mine, I say it lots.😁

God is ONE , we are to keep the unity of ONE. All believers are to be ONE in God.
The Scriptures are ONE, THE PARABLES ARE ALL ONE PARABLE.
And now I want to show all these words ( these pious sounding words) in the final
analysis mean the same thing.CHANGE.

This change is not a walk in the park.
There are numerous terms used to describe our spiritual walk with God which we will look at next.

Here is one . Reformation
Which stood only in meats and drinks, and diverse washings, and carnal ordinances
imposed on them until the time of reformation. ( Heb. 9:10) Strongs # 1357 diorthosis,,,,
to straighten thoroughly, rectification, that is specifically) the Messianic restoration, reformation.
A reformation requires a New Covenant. A new and better way of doing everything.
Moving from the physical law of Moses to the spiritual law that was hidden from the carnal mind
until God ushered in,,,,, time of reformation.

Everyone should know that when one reforms, something they drastically change is for the better.
Notice how the dictionary definition complements Christís ministry.
Reformation,,, to improve by alteration, correction of error,or removal of defects, to abolish abuse
of malpractice in government, put an end to wrong, cause a person to give up harmful or immoral
practices, persuade to adopt a better way of life, correction of evils,abuses or errors.

Humanity will not perceive what these corrections are.

One more thing and please correct me if I misunderstood.

Isnít the Day of the Lord a long period of time?
Day= Yom= A period of time

Love to all, in Christ, Pamela

on: Yesterday at 10:26:04 AM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by AwesomeSavior
Thank you, Pamela. I'm placing another order for my HP medicine this morning. I'll keep you posted as to what happens.

Dean

on: Yesterday at 02:14:17 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Porter
Did Jesus teach using only parables or not? Is the sermon on the mount for the Elect or not? I'm seeing some contradictions from what I've learned on bible-truths.com, so it's confusing to see all this talk of Jesus teaching in a literal sense. I'm not pointing my finger at anyone, as I'm sure I've done the same at one time or another. It's not good or bad, just something that confuses and bothers me sometimes.

I've wondered for a long time now if Jesus ever really left, considering some verses that state He would never leave us. Spirit is invisible, so maybe He just disappeared and will reappear again in the future?

I've also noticed how much Ray grew in the spiritual knowledge of the Lord. Early on in his writings, it often seemed as though Ray gave literal meanings to certain teachings, but later in his writings, he strongly taught in the spirit. It was confusing until I realized this.

I'm not asking for perfect interpretations from anyone, just a baseline of understanding for the foundation we are building on. I'm willing to meet anyone at their personal level of understanding, please do the same for me.

Here's a quote from Ray about "the hour which no one knows". Was Ray wrong, or is there something there? Does "as Christ is so are we" apply to this also? It's from the same audio transcription that Dennis linked.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,5815.0.html

BUTÖ. JESUS NEVER SAID WHEN HE WOULD RETURN

Mark 13:32  ďBut of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.Ē

So do you think that Jesus Christ doesnít know when He will come back? Well that verse says so, right. But now weíve got to ask ourselves, how little does Jesus know about His Father, His plan and prophecy? Apparently not very much. He doesnít even know when He going to come back. Well I have a different take on that.

I just canít believe Christ doesnít know when Heís suppose to come. I donít believe that. But I also believe that this Scripture is true. I know it sounds like a contradiction and itís only an apparent contradiction, until you put something together. I did put something together.

Why didnít Jesus know when He was in the flesh, when He would come back to rule the world? Why didnít He know? His Father didn't tell Him... so only the Father knows? I donít know, the angels in heaven donít know. Only the Father knows... but now Iím saying that Jesus Christ knows. Well if He didnít know it then, He must have learned it later on someplace. Well I believe He did. 

Rev 1:1  A Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God GAVE to Him to show to His servants things which must shortly (quickly) come to pass. And He signified it by sending His angel to His servant John,
Rev 1:2  who bore record of the Word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ and of all the things that he saw.
Rev 1:3  Blessed is the one who reads and hears the Words of this prophecy, and the ones keeping the things written in it, for the time is at hand.
Rev 1:4  John to the seven churches which are in Asia. Grace to you and peace from Him which is and which was and which is to come; and from the seven spirits which are before His throne;
Rev 1:5  even from Jesus Christ the faithful Witness, the First-born from the dead and the Prince of the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
Rev 1:6  and made us kings and priests to God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion for the eons of the eons.  Amen.
Rev 1:7  Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him.

This is a revelation of Christ coming, but itís a revelation of how it comes to us. But Heís coming back to the world. So now this is a two edged sword. 

All these intricate prophesies and then you get back when Babylon is burnt and destroyed. We know our Babylon is destroyed, but the real Babylon out there is going to be destroyed, Mystery Babylon the Great the mother of harlots and whores, it is going to be destroyed and so on. 

This is His testimony and He doesnít know when these things are going to happen? He knows. There is no doubt in my mind, He knows. Because His Father has now shown Him. Remember He said in the book of John. I have many things to shows you, but you canít receive them yet.  Not YET. Now who wrote that? Is that in Matthew? No. Mark? No. Luke? No. Where do we find that? In John. John is the only one that records that Christ said, that I have many things to show you. Why would John write that in his gospel? Remember the other gospels were written in the 60ís or so. But John apparently didnít write until later, at least the late 60ís or some say all the way into the 90ís. 

Matthew, Mark and Luke are called the synoptic gospels. Thatís because they all kind of have a chronological story flow of Christ and His ministry and His parables. Johnís is different. Thatís why heís not included with the other three. Matthew, Mark and Luke are the synoptic gospels, John has his own gospel. 

John is tying up the loose ends that are not covered in the other gospels. I mean weíve got 5 pages on just what Christ said at the last supper in John. You go to Matthew or Mark and youíve got maybe 5 sentences. See there is a lot of things being said and one is ďI have many things to show you.Ē

John 16:12  I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Many things! John wrote that. Because John is the one that God showed ďmany thingsĒ that have to come to pass. John remembered that, the other apostles and writers they didnít include that. They didnít see that being fulfilled, Mark and Matthew didnít see themselves fulfilling that. John did. By the time John is writing his letters and his gospel, heís putting together these things. You donít read this anywhere except Johnís account.

on: Yesterday at 02:02:12 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by zvezda
Interestingly....Ray's paper entitled, "In the Day of the Great Slaughter, when the Towers Fall" does utilize a literal interpretation of Isaiah 30:25, with a picture of the Twin Towers in the background on the homepage.

Ray didn't seem to have a problem with taking that verse and applying it for the events of 2001.

The book of Revelation mentions the return of Jesus. Is that going to eventually happen literally at one point, or is this only to be a spiritual return?

I remember Ray wasn't the only one that linked Isaiah 30:25 to 9/11.

If it's a spiritual return, how would the unbelievers (aka spiritual dead people) be aware of His spiritual return?

on: Yesterday at 12:04:32 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by AwesomeSavior
Interestingly....Ray's paper entitled, "In the Day of the Great Slaughter, when the Towers Fall" does utilize a literal interpretation of Isaiah 30:25, with a picture of the Twin Towers in the background on the homepage.

Ray didn't seem to have a problem with taking that verse and applying it for the events of 2001.

The book of Revelation mentions the return of Jesus. Is that going to eventually happen literally at one point, or is this only to be a spiritual return?

on: August 01, 2021, 11:43:22 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by Musterseed
I pray that all will go well for you Dean. May God be with you.

In Christ, Pamela

on: August 01, 2021, 11:38:04 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by AwesomeSavior
Thank you Wendy, Dennis, and Joel.

I will keep you posted on further developments.

God Bless.

Dean

on: August 01, 2021, 06:18:30 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Rene
This topic has been moved to Moderator's Area.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php?topic=17424.0

on: August 01, 2021, 03:51:03 PM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by zvezda

Hi Dennis and folks,

Just wondering, could the building of a third temple in Jerusalem be one sign that we can expect and if it does occur can we presume that it is a true indication of progression of events leading to Jesus' return?
I know that the Muslims would strongly resist construction on the temple mount, but there is disagreement about whether that needs to be the location. Plus it would require the intervention of a strong force or government entity and that could also be a sign.
Indiana Bob

Thayer's Greek Lexicon translates that word "place" in Matthew 24:15 as "temple".

Could there be a 3rd temple to be built in Jerusalem to fulfill these verses in the natural realm?

Satan loves to be worshipped, as he tempted Jesus with it.

Satan does enter people, as he entered Judas to betray Jesus.

Satan would love to be worshipped by all humanity. Could this happen by entering another man, like he did with Judas?

Is it God's will for this to happen literally?

I don't think we need to look at Jerusalem. For prophetic purposes, Jerusalem is actually "Sodom & Egypt".

from Ray's towers paper:

So, who is Egypt and Sodom TODAY? And who is Israel TODAY?

Is the Israel of all these major prophecies (foretold to happen before the coming of God's government to this earth), the handful of racially mixed tenants of the State of Israel today? Give me a break.

Is the Jerusalem in prophecy inside today's Israel? Don't take my word for it

" And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified" (Rev. 11:8).

And where was our Lord crucified? In literal Sodom? NO. In literal Egypt? NO. He was crucified in Jerusalem, which is now for prophetic purposes, "SODOM & EGYPT!"

Read the towers paper and see which country is today's State of Israel.

Regarding "the abomination of desolation", yes, some people said it happened in 70AD, but many prophecies have numerous fulfillments, physical first then and spiritual.

So if the abomination of desolation is also an end time prophesy, then we should look at which city/country is today's Jerusalem/Israel.

hint hint: Jerusalem/Israel ==> DC/USA

Read Daniel 12:7, this verse tells us when all these things will be ended. Actually months ago I posted this verse in another thread and quoted Ray's towers paper to show which country is today's Israel, and asked if Daniel 12:7 was about the government. But then the other mod saw the word "government" and immediately deleted my post. So, take this verse however you like, we are not allowed to discuss it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.