bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 04:16:21 AM 
Started by Tim Krantz - Last post by virginiabm
 I am praying for you and your family.

on: Yesterday at 11:48:30 PM 
Started by Tim Krantz - Last post by Joel
If they didn't take any of their belongings, than it really does sound like foul play.

I pray that they are safe where ever they are.

Joel

on: Yesterday at 06:41:11 PM 
Started by Tim Krantz - Last post by Musterseed
I am praying for Brian and Joni Tim . My heart feels for you. I pray you will hear something
soon. Not knowing and waiting is difficult. May God’s will be done. Amen.

In Christ ,Pamela

on: Yesterday at 04:56:56 PM 
Started by lareli - Last post by Dennis Vogel
I don't think the word "require" is always the clearest term. It implies you can use your own will to believe something.

If God shows it to you then it will be written in your heart and there is nothing required of you to understand.

But you could say a requirement of belonging or not belonging to a congregation is an understanding and belief of certain subjects. E.g., believing Mohammed is greater than Jesus would exclude you from this forum.

Luk 8:10  And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Is the death burial resurrection of Christ the only thing that scripture requires me to believe as literally and physically true?

This is just one of many things that will be added to what you believe on your journey. But this one belief does not prove anything other than you could be one of the 'called'. Time will tell if any of us are 'chosen'.

Joh 15:16  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

But this is splitting hairs IMO. I think most here understand the implication when someone says 'requires'.

on: Yesterday at 03:58:00 PM 
Started by lareli - Last post by lareli
I have a question about a quote that was on here.. 

”scripture itself doesn't require me to believe that Samson slew exactly 1000 philistines with the literal jaw-bone of a literal a@@.  It does require me to believe in the death and Resurrection of Jesus.  “

My question is; does scripture requires me to believe that anything written in the Bible is literal? More specifically does scripture require me to believe in the literal/physical death burial resurrection of Christ?

Is the death burial resurrection of Christ the only thing that scripture requires me to believe as literally and physically true?

on: Yesterday at 02:04:24 PM 
Started by Tim Krantz - Last post by Tim Krantz
     Still nothing, if there are any leads the police and sheriff office aren't releasing them. Thanks to all for your continued prayers. :'(

on: Yesterday at 07:30:43 AM 
Started by Wanda - Last post by virginiabm
This is just so beautiful, knowing that OUR God has got us in the palm of HIS HANDS, and no one can take us out. It really makes my heart sing, knowing how much God loves us.

with love my Brothers and Sisters,

Virginia

on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:20 PM 
Started by Wanda - Last post by ML
A couple Cross references I get from this passage  :)

Psa 90:2  Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. 

(Speaking of wisdom)
Pro 8:23  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 

1Ti 1:17  Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 

Heb 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 

Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. 

Deu 32:39  See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

Rom 11:33  O depth of riches, and wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable His judgments, and untraceable His ways! 
Rom 11:34  for who did know the mind of the Lord? or who did become His counsellor? 

Isa 14:27  For Jehovah of Hosts hath purposed, And who doth make void? And His hand that is stretched out, Who doth turn it back?

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 
Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

on: August 11, 2018, 10:47:21 PM 
Started by Wanda - Last post by Wanda
This was the first scripture that came to me today.

From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13 

It made me think of this comment Ray made in one of his emails.

COMMENT:  No, Harris, we do not allow people to teach on our site or on our form. I have a very very strong need to protect any sheep that God has entrusted us with, and only over my dead body will any wolves enter into this flock in an area where I can provide protection. ☺

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,7075.0.html

God has given me many blessings, but none are more precious than his truths,  or this place of refuge he' has provided for us all. We are truely a blessed people.

Praise be to the Lord,  for his grace and mercy upon us.

on: August 08, 2018, 04:46:51 PM 
Started by ML - Last post by ML
Found a really amazing singing duet. Hope you like it:

https://youtu.be/_1_sNvDx69k

Cute☺

Here's some more of Nora.
https://youtu.be/2jcfojhAeEw

https://youtu.be/xne6_3h8j74
Plays better than I do 😊

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.