bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 06:52:50 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by ML
But it still awaits to be manifested, as the Sons of God await to be manifested.

on: Yesterday at 05:00:12 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by lareli
Everyone waiting on a savior.. but the kingdom of God is within.

on: October 14, 2018, 04:49:21 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by yello62
First, creation is ABOUT the unveiling of the children of God.  "Let us be making mankind in our image."

Second, mankind itself is waiting in anticipation.  God has set Himself to this task, and He will complete it.

to this i say a resounding amen.  the fact that we are a part of His display to the universe, that He has declared thus and so, and He will bring it forth, is what this is all about.  we are a manifestation of His absolute power and will, nothing less, nothing more.  and like all of His creation, we are so blessed as a result of His will.

on: October 14, 2018, 02:56:26 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by Wanda
Thanks Dave for correcting my understanding. As a long time animal rescuer, I was letting my emotions get in the way.

The animals are groaning and have been since God intrusted them to us. Look at the earth, it groans as well, under the greedy lust of man. It all saddens me deeply, to the point I  sometimes cannot  find  any compassion for man, but knowing it is God's will for them, and not his will for me,  makes me work harder to try. I do struggle to understand God in this one area.

on: October 14, 2018, 02:22:31 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by indianabob
Thanks Dave and well said.
Bob

on: October 14, 2018, 08:35:59 AM 
Started by ML - Last post by Dave in Tenn
Read the sticky at the top of the off-topics forum, please.  I'm unable to post a link on my phone.  We will not tolerate put-downs any longer.  If it persists, it will be dealt with.  My personal apologies for allowing it to persist as long as it has.

If a brother be overtaken in a fault (even on this webforum) restore such a one in the spirit of meekness, considering thyself. 

So, then, consider thyself. 

on: October 14, 2018, 07:41:15 AM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by Dave in Tenn
First, creation is ABOUT the unveiling of the children of God.  "Let us be making mankind in our image."

Second, mankind itself is waiting in anticipation.  God has set Himself to this task, and He will complete it.

Third, individual creatures (that's us) are waiting and groaning and it isn't necessary that any of us know what we are groaning for.  We all have an inborn sense that SOMETHING is missing in this life as grass.  Hence religion, ideology, politics, hero-worship, both hedonism and willful self denial, and other temporary comforts and prides.

There is an order to these things.

Lastly, creation doesn't reveal God's eternal attributes, as that is not what that verse says, decently translated.  There's nothing 'eternal' about creation that can be plainly seen, with death, decay, and destruction clearly seen.

What creation reveals clearly are the "unseen" attributes of God.  The Spiritual attributes of God.  How and why God works.  Atheists can perceive these things  just as easily as Christians, but the theologies they build are of roughly equal value, to my mind.

on: October 13, 2018, 11:16:34 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by Musterseed
Thank you Mike and Wanda
So amazing isnít it. It blows my mind. God is doing some strange work on the earth .
We are so blessed to be living in these times?
The Kingdom of God moves and works throughout the entirety of the Universe
until the whole of Godís.creation is brought under its influence. But who believes it? ď Ray
The children of God, they believe it. Come Lord Jesus.

on: October 13, 2018, 10:08:45 PM 
Started by ML - Last post by John from Kentucky
Dope is Dope, whether or not some government says it is legal or O.K.

If you use Dope, you are a Dope Head.  End of Story.

When Jesus was dying, He was offered some Dope on a stick to dull his pain, but He refused it.
But how many care what Jesus did?

In order to keep himself going while in great pain from his cancer, much to our benefit, Ray was on morphine and ibuprofen for quite some time.
Too bad. I guess he died a dope head.

I repeat my statement from a previous post: "It's like anything else. There is good use and misuse."

Mike

My comments did not apply to the medicinal use of substances recognized by true physicians.

But there are those who twist words for their own purposes.

on: October 13, 2018, 10:08:22 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by Wanda
In addition, Paul started out the book of Romans by telling us,

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse" ( Romans 1:20 ).

Creation is God's handiwork so it is natural that creation longs for the same things that God desires, the final revelation of his love.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.