bible-truths.com/forums

=> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship => Topic started by: Musterseed on October 08, 2026, 07:31:09 AM

Title: Please pray for me
Post by: Musterseed on October 08, 2026, 07:31:09 AM
My family, please pray for me. I am not well. I have enemia and it’s causing a host of problems. I have pulsating titinitus, vertigo, my hair is falling out in clumps and I injured my back . I’m so tired, I want to die. My poor husband tries his best to care for me but he is not well either. I’m seeing the doctor today. I love you all.
In Christ, Pamela
Title: Re: Please pray for me
Post by: Rene on October 08, 2026, 09:32:26 AM
Keeping you in my prayers Pamela and hoping you get some relief soon.  Hugs 

Rene'
Title: Re: Please pray for me
Post by: Dennis Vogel on October 08, 2026, 10:26:23 AM
I'll be praying for you too Pamela.

You may want to try a company like this? https://thehealthinstitute.com/ (https://thehealthinstitute.com/)

There are several others like them advertising on Facebook.

They send you a blood test kit in the mail. You put a few drops of blood in the kit and mail it back to them.

They do a really deep dive on your blood and give you a one hour consultation on the phone discussing your blood work results.

I found out things the many blood tests done at the hospital since January never tested for and made some changes and felt a lot better (but I'm still very weak until I can get off one medication).
Title: Re: Please pray for me
Post by: Wendy on October 08, 2026, 02:32:43 PM
Hi Pamela

Sorry to hear you are sick. I pray that you and your family get better soon.
That vertigo is horrible I get a flareup every now and then and it’s horrible.

God bless
Wendy