bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My daughter going to have surgery  (Read 2917 times)

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
My daughter going to have surgery
« on: December 29, 2022, 04:52:37 PM »

Hi all, my pregnant daughter is going into surgery soon for the removal of gallstones. She is extremely frightened as she has no family to be with her at the moment. So, I'm requesting prayer for her. Thank you!
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
Re: My daughter going to have surgery
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 05:51:01 PM »

I’m praying for your daughter Porter. And your family. May God be with you all.

In Christ, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

ralph

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 11:32:13 PM »

You got it my friend! 

Porter

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 11:34:42 PM »

She's in recovery now, a bit groggy and sore, but otherwise she's fine. Thanks for the prayers!
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

ralph

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 12:55:49 AM »

She's in recovery now, a bit groggy and sore, but otherwise she's fine. Thanks for the prayers!

Great to hear!!

Wendy

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 05:52:06 AM »

I'll be praying for your daughter .may God be with you all

God bless

octoberose

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 07:36:49 PM »

Praying for her and the baby .

Porter

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 10:05:07 PM »

Thanks again everyone! She is doing a lot better with the gallstone issue as they removed her gall bladder. She has some liquid in her spine causing her back pain, so they are gonna have to remove it eventually.

I do want to vent a little about what my daughter has been through. Simply put, my daughter has really been through the wringer lately. From having covid, RSV, influenza A and B at all once, on top of being sent to the emergency room multiple times last year, it just seems like an inordinate amount of stress. She's also the one that often sees and hears things that are odd, and terrifying even. We've also experienced these things, but not as much as her.

She's trying to do the right things in life, but she's learning her efforts aren't being appreciated by those whom she is helping. They are even being mean and nasty to her, accusing her of things that are hurtful. So today, she told me she just wants to be “mean and evil now”. I can't say that I blame her to be honest, as those experiences would probably bring most people down. Nevertheless, I do hope she hangs in there.

As her father, I naturally feel sorry for her, so please say a prayer for her regarding her situation. She knows what I believe concerning God, as we have talked about God many times. I think she also believes, to some extent.

Thanks for listening! Peace.

ralph

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 10:32:37 PM »

Thanks again everyone! She is doing a lot better with the gallstone issue as they removed her gall bladder. She has some liquid in her spine causing her back pain, so they are gonna have to remove it eventually.

I do want to vent a little about what my daughter has been through. Simply put, my daughter has really been through the wringer lately. From having covid, RSV, influenza A and B at all once, on top of being sent to the emergency room multiple times last year, it just seems like an inordinate amount of stress. She's also the one that often sees and hears things that are odd, and terrifying even. We've also experienced these things, but not as much as her.

She's trying to do the right things in life, but she's learning her efforts aren't being appreciated by those whom she is helping. They are even being mean and nasty to her, accusing her of things that are hurtful. So today, she told me she just wants to be “mean and evil now”. I can't say that I blame her to be honest, as those experiences would probably bring most people down. Nevertheless, I do hope she hangs in there.

As her father, I naturally feel sorry for her, so please say a prayer for her regarding her situation. She knows what I believe concerning God, as we have talked about God many times. I think she also believes, to some extent.

Thanks for listening! Peace.

Sorry to hear it bro.  Much love and prayer headed your way.   Peace to you as well. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.